Why was last season so bad?

Why was last season so bad?

This whole show is shit made for edgy pseudoadults. I am not even trolling. I cringed whatching the first few episodes.

I am thinking about watching that show. Is it as cringy and edgy and "LE SOCIETY IS BAD XD XD LE EBIL GOVERNMENT LMAO" as it seems to be? Or is it watchable?

It is pretty cringy, but the first season is entertaining

It is exactly like that in the worst possible way
Somehow, it manages to be a pretty well made intelligent show, though. Like, it seems like whoever wrote the basic premise and the hacking scenes knew what they were talking about, but then whoever wrote the rest was actually fucking retarded.

I have very conflicted feelings about this

It's kind of like that but he's also depressed most of the time and also mentally ill.

Not enough Rami nude scenes

The first season was terrible, they blew the entire budget on 6 episodes then by 7 they had to come up with quick explanations for everything previous episodes set up resulting in a bland cliche fest of "oh he was hallucinating all along guyese ;-)" even though beforehand his father (mr robot) was in the van talking to other people while he was infiltrating on that ti company.

I stopped watching there, if they managed to fuck it up even harder then shame on you for continuing watching this garbage.

>LE SOCIETY IS BAD XD XD LE EBIL GOVERNMENT LMAO
Isn't it?

But the characters who feel this way are equally misguided, amoral, and destructive in their pursuits.

You genuinely don't get it then

show had pretty good music

the scene that did me in was elliot claiming to have social anxiety and then doing drugs and fucking a 7/10

like come on.. fuck off

I loved the first season, but I only got about 4 or 5 episodes into season 2 and I just haven't bothered with it at all for months since then.

I liked it.

a cute

>claim to be a social retard
>hot chicks wanting your dick left and right
>rarely if never drop any spaghetti
>everyone looks up to main character in admiration

this series was never good

fuck everyone who wasted my time

almost like it's saying something about modern bellyachers who claim to have anxiety

The only good part of this show was Swedish discount Patrick Bateman.

>enjoyed so far
>expecting anti Trump shit
>my dropping hand at the ready

>rarely if never drop any spaghetti

I know, like come on man, who doesn't drop spaghetti?

that's not mr robot you're describing

What was the point of this scene? Was e-mail really such a massive reifag that he felt like he needed to make this scene?

I'm looking forward to this storyline the most

No he's too ugly for my Rami, only sexy people may have him, sexy like me. Not some Swedish cuckold into bondage. No, NO DINERO FOR HIM!
It's strange the hacking shit is correct but goes abit far fetched with certain episodes. Good music, the whole Chinese aspect is retarded and I don't understand the point of that Chinese tranny. I don't get it, fuck off.

God I can't wait for the Freddy Mercury biopic, shame it's not going to be rated R

He's a really weird choice to play Freddy Mercury, I still can't get over the terrible acting in Twilight with that water thing.

Poor Rami, not yet given his big break yet. Manlets have to suffer, maybe he should get a pair of Robert Downey Jr shoes?

>I don't understand the point of that Chinese tranny. I don't get it, fuck off.

What's the matter, brah?

2deep4ya?

I like it, except for parts like the one said. Why the hell those episodes are postmodernist 2deep4u shit?

Not a single ball in her mouth. Not even the gnarly left one.

Because Americans only come up with the first season of a show and the rest is done by suits with faces.

>non-racist hackers who hang out on Sup Forums
>rag-tag team of minorities against the white patriarchy
>the only white couples are the Nordic ones who are evil
>using python scripts for hacking

well in season 2 you see mr robot talking to people and even if its actually elliot his mind doesnt get what mr robot was talking about

what said
the point of the show is that the characters are terribly unlikable in the pursuits and as said
only mentally ill or retarded, edgy people feel the same way as the hackers in the show

Because Tyrell wasn't in it until like episode 8

Uhhhh I liked it

best explanation right here.

fbi agent ruined it with evidence just falling in her lap. and the actress had this air about her that she thought she was hot shit even though thats not what she was playing

the first season was bad too once the plot got going in episode 3 or 4

doesnt she get BLACKED on the show?

that stupid scene at the bar with her old neighbor
>enjoy your blood money you stupid slut your father would be ashamed
>oh yea well I make a lot of money now so I win
sick burn

HOLY SHIT HAHAHA

No overarching goal. The whole season was a bunch of characters meandering about after they had achieved their goal. Stories are supposed to end when they're over.

It was not, I think they actually made a great thing from a plot twist in the end of season 1, besides, the last 3 episodes were excellent

Was he penetrated?

checked

Dropped this shit after the big revelation and the fact that MC is legit insane.
It's a cheap plot device that gives the writers the freedom to pull whatever shit they want and then go "lmao nope it was just MC's delusion" and get away with it.