twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

garbage for gen Z (((redpilled))) fags

Who are these targeted at?

Looks unwatchable

Boss baby/Minions/Ice Age 7 hold more appeal

looks kinda fun

>that dislike bar
good

No worse than the crap I watched as a kid in the 80s: Transformers, G.I. Joe, ThunderCats, He-Man, etc. Those were all in service of selling more toys. At least this movie has a decent voice cast.

Here are my honest thoughts:

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED

This pasta severely lacks any mention of being #litty. Needs revision.

Does the crying but laughing emoji feature, voiced by a black guy?

Emo bitch emoji makes my tummy feel very funny.

The difference is that creating a toy line and then making a cartoon to promote said toy line is simply good business.
>okay, we're gonna go forward with this he-man thing. how do we market it to kids?
>how about a massive 20 minute commercial for He-man broken up by commercials for he man?
It's smart.
This is almost the antithesis of that. Its a bunch of near-death old coots trying and trying to think about what kids like and only finally managing to stumble upon "uhhh, emodicons???"

I understand that but I'm just pointing out that there's a lot worst junk that gets marketed to kids in any given year.

Modern kids who are growing up with smartphones and online chat.

YES, but what do they gain from that? Is this shit not gonna flop? What are the chances?

DAMN, T J MILLER LEFT SILICON VALLEY FOR *THIS*!?

I still can't believe this exist
youtube.com/watch?v=xJNtnIziaVo

>Sony

>No Raunchy R-Rated comedy
>Not even a single #litty
4/10 needs a second draft

The animation looks good, but the plot's already been used in Wreck-it-Ralph and The Lego Movie. It's probably going to be shit

but they think this is gay af

The Popeye movie was cancelled for this.

Sony has never produced a good film

Stick to videogames, please

Shit emoji

I don't believe you.

It's true

They're right
It's a failure of a movie