Former CTR employee here. AMA

will be on for 1 hour starting now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW51q5HXX6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did being a born shitposter help you in your field?

How often have you been cucked by emus and abos?

Please seperate

Why am I not surprised that Shillary is hiring Australians for the biggest shitposting campaign in American politics in 2016?

Why did you sell your soul, and when did you decide to get a refund?

How do I get a GF?

Has a Dingo got your tongue?

what was the biggest lie/spin that happened while you were there?

Are you a Greens voting faggot?

CTR related questions only please

Let's start with this: How much do they pay you?

May last year, terminated my employment after the recent terrorist attack in Nice

what does Hillary's cock taste like?
(I'm just assuming you know, since you tend to suck on it so much)

Did you ever meet the crooked witch?

Q: youtube.com/watch?v=TW51q5HXX6Y

What websites do you guys correct?

The biggest spin would be the Russian hacker meme designed to distract low information voters from the upcoming leaks. That is not to say it wasn't Russian hackers though.

Did you work in the Brisbane CBD office?? I work there 4 days a week but only do comment sections on a few media outlets and some work on rebbit.
Also I guess AMA also.

Tell me about their tactics.

There is no Brisbane office

Are you afraid that you're on a hit list now?

Yes there is.

You're fake if you didn't even know the 3 CTR sub-contractors.

Twitter mostly, youtube is a waste of time, some facebook, reddit takes care of itself, pol gets alot however alot of it is awoo pics in trumpgen and non Trump related threads in order to slide pro Trump threads. I personally think it is a fruitless effort for them to bother with pol

no

OP UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

As far as i know there isn't a Brisbane office, I'm not exactly high up. Feel free to provide evidence.

Excuse me. Ahem:
user UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Yeah this is fake.
We use bots on twitter & facebook. Plebbit and media outlets recieve the most attention and Sup Forums is never even looked at. The content of this website is exactly what keeps paid marketing firms away because they feaar a worker suing the contractor.

what "cover story" that you've been forced to shill has been the biggest stretch from the truth in your opinion? The russian hacker meme may not be far off but there must surely be some ridiculous memes

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Give me some dirt / ammo to use on CTR shills on plebbit.

>reddit takes care of itself
Reddit was pro Trump until the 5 mil raise was announced

I believe you most

Do you get paid by post or hour? Are you a Hillary supporter?

bots are useless without human interaction accompanying it. The rest of your post is too stupid to respond to.

I am Eric Trump, yes I use Sup Forums, AMA

We all get paid by the hour, $18/hr. I work 6am-2:30pm but there is also afternoon shift who works 2:00pm-10pm and is paid slightly more for shift allowance.
No I am not, I just applied for a marketing firm call centre job and found out on the first day of the job what we would be doing.

We don't just do work for CTR but also MediaMatters and a local Australian marketing firm employs us to "shill" on news.com.au

Incorrect. All we do is find a pro-hillary or anti-trump headline from a list of about 10 approved media outlets and spam the headline as a tweet through almost 30,000 bots (that I know of). We use females for the accounts because people respond more favourably.

r/sanders4p is being taken care of and the_donald is a circlejerk. I'm a former employee now so I am unaware if there has been a shift in focus.

so CTR literally manufactures trends on social media using botnets

top kek

People working in Dallas for CTR are the ones responsible for r/s4p getting put on lockdown. There is atleast 2 admins (not just mods) on plebbit who are getting paid by CTR to help. I know for a fact that the change in the algorithm that stopped alot of the_Donalds posts hitting the front page of r/all is because CTR paid for reserved instance spots on AWS for a 3 year term which has boosted plebbits server farm tremendously.

holy fucking shit, this is god damn insane.

Do you guys actually believe in Hillary or do you guys just do it for work?

I work for Boeing in Washington state. Good luck finding a Hillary supporter. The voters are tired of corporate puppets.
> Blues will be reds this year

Like I said I had no idea because the company I work for isn't "CTR" but a marketing firm who is paid by CTR to do the work.
There are a few nu-male and girls who follow the election and are pro-Hillary in the office but I pretty much avoid talking about that stuff with them in the office for obvious reasons. I don't support hillary but the pay is ok and it's easy work while I study.

Credentials and timestamp or fuck off and may you die of cancer, slow and painful.

Is there a sliding pay scale for more successful shills? Say your verbiage or even meme-gen gains traction, does that mean more money? It should.
The problem with successful memes, like good jokes, is they have to have some basis in truth. Hillary's campaign is a tsunami of lies.

Why in Australia? I thought only Americans can work for CTR and shill for Hillary.

I require some proofs m8, since you know auzzie fleg.

>dangerous faggot

How do you explain recent growth of CTR shills on this board ?

Literally last few days they came out of nowhere (after/during DNC)

Anger is the main emotion to elicit.
But humor is second. With guilt 3rd.

With practically all of Sup Forums pro-Trump, that's really bad news for cultivating pro-Hillary dank memes.

Indulge us, how scared are they of Sup Forums?!

How does it feel to have 3 cocks in your ass at once?

We don't really do "memes", we just work with media stories. Say CNN comes out with a really standout headline against trump or something that is pro-hillary we use that on twitter. In the comments sections of the big media sites we just use a script, if user says X we respond with Y. Remember that this isn't Sup Forums we're talking about and most people will not put alot of effort into defending trump against an eloquent and "fact" based retort.
There is no commission just a flat rate. I guess the marketing firm itself will receive generous bonuses if Hillary wins the election.

I am guessing that quite a few anglosphere countries have marketing firms that CTR uses. It makes sense on a cultural level but also it makes correspondence alot easier between high level management and due to Australias legal system it's probably easier for them to terminate someone who breaks their NDA (which I am kind of doing now)

It's not CTR, if you look on other boards there is quite alot of anti-trump rhetoric and I just assume that when trump is facing a large amount of negative publicity these NEET's come here to piss in your cornflakes.

>bot

pastebin script pls

How did you get the job?

But these CTR threads are well composed as regular shill you doing not just hurr durr trump btfo and other regular shit posting

Seems too much effort from shit posters
(also they have mostly your flag)

Great answer. I'm going to reread thread because you are a reasonable shill. There is such a thing.

In the future, they will want to reward more successful shills. Competition will inherently produce better work. But they are too rigid to get that yet.

And memes are 1000X better than "facts."

Don't know m8, Sup Forums has pissed of Sup Forums and /lit/ soo much it could be just a bunch of neckbeards. Also Sup Forums likes to troll everyone including Sup Forums and it's quite easy b8.

The lack of evidence in this thread is disgusting. Role-playing faggot

How can we fight CTR on sites like reddit?

I honestly don't know if they are scared of this place, it's not really talked about but I have tried reaching Sup Forums at work and it's blocked. Obviously I can't speak for everyone who does work for CTR but I imagine it's probably the same.
There is no workplace that will allow it's employees to browse websites which are known to have CP and other shit like that, it's to protect the firm from being sued because an employee can say they were exposed to it forcibly.

Here is how it works in my office, we goto a portal on the intranet which has a queue system which you log into. You place the headline into a messagebox and submit it which notifies a manager to check and approve it. Once it is approved it's pushed into another queue and as the system does passes it goes into a countdown. Once it's been passed X amount of times it's removed from the queue.

So the solution against shill, is to post CP everywhere.

Gotta talk to them poles

>It's not CTR,

sure it's not
we believe you

thats dumb you are lying

Memes are great but they don't have enough exposure. Twitter is run by a botnet for a reason and thats because it's not worth the effort to put people on it.
Twitter is about people pushing info not so much pulling. We literally drown trending topics so that nothing really stands out.

The only way is through numbers. It's based on a vote system, if you haven't got the numbers on your side you won't win. Look at how quickly we managed to get the front page of r/politics to be almost completely covered in articles which are anti-trump. They aren't pro-hillary either.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

I am seeing an uptick of pro-Hillary memes which trigger me a little. So somebody is doing it!
Plus she has entire alt-comedy Hollywood/LA on her side on twitter.
But even superstars like Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Silverman, Patton Oswalt are getting their silk panties all twisted up.
Now if they can manage to channel their rage, perhaps it can be a fair fight.
But Sup Forums will usurp it and reflect it back with the power of 10 million suns.

Anyway I'm going to bed now.

If anyone actually believed anything I said it just goes to show how gullible you fucks are.
>le paid shill maymay

Yea who is gonna believe the "memes are great but" guy.
Thanks for the LARP fagatron.

Does CTR manipulate votes on Reddit?

so, basically CTR just contracts out to smaller firms? Do they ever meddle directly?

go back to re ddit you sperm burping faggot.

>AMA
Why did you get fired?

Likely because he never flushed and for his bad body odour.

probably was real but now he wants to save his ass because it got posted