Side question

WTF is a gold star family and why do they keep calling them that?

its like some sorta 1984 doublespeak leftist hypnotic keyword or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
youtube.com/watch?v=akt-RQ2mGDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A way to make people who's sons died in Iraq for Jewish interests feel special

I've always associated it with "perfect, unsullied."

Aka gold star gay is a gay who never fucked a vagina but is very friendly with local anuses.

it sounds like something a 6 year old gets for passing his math test

burgers are so retarded sometimes, no offence bro

a little kid dying of cancer, thats a tragedy

a grown man signs up for an extremly dangerous job where he might die, and low and behold derp, he does

why should they get anything special

especially considering he faught under the command of Obama-Hillary administration that basically has been attacking secularists in the middle east paving the wave for the spread of the goddamn wahabis?

worlds so fucked man..

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System
it means you're a good goy who loves his government. there is no greater honor, no sacrifice more gloried than to die for your government.

nice links finnbro

1984 is here

>"Someone who plays video games for 10 hours a day, for example, would be considered an idle person, and someone who frequently buys diapers would be considered as probably a parent, who on balance is more likely to have a sense of responsibility," Li Yingyun, Sesame's technology director told Caixin, a Chinese magazine, in February.

Liberals are taking advantage of a death. Muslim fathers are taking advantage of a death. Islam is taking advantage of a death. I'm so sick of this fucking religion that has zero value and in fact demonstrably NEGATIVE value in the world, which if it were eradicated would free the millions of people from it's bullshit. I don't think the media understands how much the average American hates muslims that have constantly attacked us over the last 30 years and in fact killed this guy too, and we get assholes like his parents that come on and tell us Islam is a Religion of Peace. Fuck these people for taking advantage of deaths. I don't care if they're his parents or his cousins or his Imams or whatever. Fuck them. Fuck their filthy religion.

It makes me sick when all these carpetbagger CAIR and Muslim organization shills come out of the woodwork like roaches to talk TO US about what it means to be AMERICAN. It's like Fuck you. You don't believe in the Constitution. You don't believe in the West, or in the Enligtenment. Or else you wouldn't be a fucking savage asswipe pawn in a fucking savage asswipe shitfuck Niggerkikesandcameljockey FUck shit. Now would you?

Sand dindus just keep shooting themselves in the foot.
If only they would keep quiet, people would be in blissful ignorance about them,

But the more they speak out, the more people realize how insufferable Muslims are.

I guarantee this guy flapping his lips made 50,000 more people come to hate Muslims in the past week.

Jewish families don't mind being called gold stars?

read the constitution faggot

because MUH PATRIOTISM and MUH LAND

I don't expect a leaf to understand that.

How can we meme this into Jewish outrage and getting them butthurt about the term "gold star"?

I feel this is something totally within our power.

>I, Shlomo Steinbergstein, am offended by the term "gold star" and would like to shift the narrative back to Jewish oppression!!!

those come in arabic now?

It's what we call the ethnic minority puppets we wheel out for painfully transparent pandering. These two are fine props, like the living, breathing, Islamic version of Hillary's eerily fake laugh. It would be nice if someone found the parents of the Muslim soldier who tossed grenades in the tents of all his fellow soldiers right after we invaded Iraq. But our yellow media will never mention it. They're too busy interviewing Hillary's pets and proxies while ignoring all the guests Trump had at his convention.

tl;dr

We live in a gold star country, everyone gets a fucking gold star even if they're shit.

google it. it's just a name you give to a family that lost a child during war. I'm not in favor of that title. but aint nobody going to go anti military

Around here families display the service banner, which is white with a red border. There's a blue star in the middle, sometimes more, for each immediate family member deployed during war or conflict. It stays up until the servicemember and his family have been reunited.

If the blue star is filled in with a slightly smaller gold star, it means that servicemember has died. Surviving family members also given lapel pins with a gold star on a purple background.

Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.

The muslim father at the DNC is obsessed with sharia law.

>that kid
WOKE AF

youtube.com/watch?v=akt-RQ2mGDc

REMINDER

>WOKE

I'm sorry ebonics is not an acceptable language on this board

thx leafbro

thats a big redpill to swallow

I would have thought "lets find a dead serviceman who was also muslim"

considering, i mean , how many muslims who are also US servicemen die ever? maybe a couple a year?

that seems a weird politically convenient coincidence..

did he literally give his firstborn to the antichrist?

I just checked

14 total muslim serviceman died since 2001

Just shy of ONE per year. WTF man

it means their media campaign is (((gold star))) approved

I get sorta its like blacks reclaiming "nigger" for themselves..

But we can go against this faggot family. They're using their sons death for the politics of Hillary Clinton. So fuck them, I hope Khana and his wife gazalalalala get shot. They are tools.

> Being this new
also, I am visiting Toronto soon for the first time, any tips?

The way politics functions in America is like this:
>You have some billionaires, each with their own pet causes. These billionaires are not actually productive people, but mostly exist as a leech on the government.
>These billionaires fund various foundations. These are where the "intellectuals" hash out the direction they want to take in politics, usually in accordance with the interests and needs of the people funding them.
>This vision is passed to well-funded policy institutes filled with strategists and lawyers. Eventually they craft a set of specific policy proposals they want to see passed.
>These ideas are thrown into "think tanks", where professionals come up with a marketing strategy to sell these reforms to the public. This is where buzzwords are dreamed up, along with talking points and rebuttals.

>Now it's time to sell it to the public. The talking points are fed into the various news outlets connected to the party: newspapers, TV stations, websites and radio stations. The masses are easily persuaded so long as the other side doesn't put up much resistance with their own narrative.
>Now both sides have to determine how many resources they want to devote to this cause. If one side decides it isn't worth the battle, they may only put up a token resistance. If they decide it is, they'll kick their own machine into high gear and turn loose their attack dogs.
>When both sides engage in a serious confrontation, an entire national narrative develops. Living in the country in that atmosphere feels like living amongst a thousand high pitched voices screaming in the wind; there's an underlying tension in the country.

>The object of this battle isn't so much to persuade the public, but rather to persuade the politicians on the hill that their poll numbers won't be damaged supporting this measure.
>Finally should the narrative be won, lobbyists are sent to Washington to tell the politicians what to do. Usually putting a bounty on each measure they want to see pushed through.
>Politicians accept or reject the bounty depending on their own personal risk-assessment, their goals always being personal advancement. On small matters they can do as they please, but on big matters they must follow the leadership or risk losing their reputation.

>Thus the measure is pushed through, usually in a watered down form, and you have one happy billionaire.

People will try to deny it, but this is the truth of how our system works. The American people are like formless clay being pushed, shaped and molded by special interests. Whether or not the public accepts a bill is mostly determined on the skill and funding of the marketing think tank.

Americans do have certain inclinations and preferences, mostly dependent on their propaganda environment as a child (boomers think one way, millennials another). Therefore there are certain issues which are cheaper and easier to market to the public. But in theory you could convince them of anything, as long as you had enough money. You could even convince them gender isn't real.

Most of the people working in the party apparatus aren't in on the scam, but rather are ideologues who are misguided into believing they are helping to achieve some sort of grand vision. These are sort of like the "useful idiots" in the communist programme

Hunt and kill SJW's; bury corpses where they'll never be found.

Sounds like the red pill is just starting to set in for you.

>Gold Star parents
>After 15 years of war the MSM and liberals finally discover this group of people

Interesting, but I'd like to see some sources. As everybody here should be aware, many infographics contain blatantly false information and are only used as a tool to misinform and push an agenda.