So why was he cast in Alien Covenant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to break the audiences immersion

Wait.
Both James Franco and Danny McBride are in this fucking movie?
I wanted to see it too, fuck.

Absolutely no idea. Maybe his absence in the film is supposed to mirror the absence of his character in his wife's life

So you didn't ant to see them die?

so people could go, "wow, they cast james franco just to kill him in the beginning of the movie! after all these years ridley scott is still taking chances"!

I don't remember him at all. Was he the dude who burned to death?

James Franco is in the final cut for about 10 seconds on a video screen

that and his burning, dead body

who wouldn't want to see james franco burn.

He's Leboof-tier. His career is over, and now all he get get is bit parts in shitty summer ''blockbusters''

LMAO

Meme casting.

It was McBrides cost. Ripley couldn't have him without casting Franco.

Are you telling me you didnt enjoy watching Franco being burned to death???? One of the best parts of the movie.

youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA
he needed a hot meal

Instead of constantly sharing your shitty blog project with me on every Alien thread I make how about you actually go to AvPGalaxy.com and talk about it.

There the biggest Alien fanbase out there.

avpgalaxy.net

The stupid part was the shot of him in the tube was a shitty reveal of James Franco. So he burns alive with half the audience being like who the fuck is that and why should I care, then you get the "HEY CHARACTER NAME I KNOW YOURE IN AFGHANISTAN BUT WE MISS YOU AND CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME" generic message that's supposed to make us care
Clearly they just shot a bunch of the shit that was crew character building scenes that they decided to cut out and put on YouTube as a PROLOGUE. They really needed a scene of Franco proving that he was a superior captain before we lose him. I.e. The intro of JJs STAR TREK when Thor does some last minute badassery before death

Dude log cabins lmao

so we can watch him die

Hes alien, and has Scarface on repeat. Why yall so spicious?