gib malouines

>why is everyone so angry at us?

Mmm...
Why?
I don't angry at you at all. :3

>he says as he fights back the tears
umm no sweetie

Success breeds jealousy

why are britcucks so obsessed by "exotizing" the spics everytimes?

based, absolutely based
gibb suez back

britcucks are the second most cucked contemporary society, a pathetic defeated one. You faggots are already doomed and your days are numbered, enjoy being cucked meanwhile.

>britcucks are the second most cucked contemporary society, a pathetic defeated one. You faggots are already doomed and your days are numbered, enjoy being cucked meanwhile.

he's right you know, you are also constantly projecting the bull nigger stereotypes on paki manlets for some reasons.

sorry la, but its true. not being hateful, its just a sad sad truth, your freedom is too compromised, you're done, move our while you can and save your future children

don't care, we have backup countries
see you in new zealand :)

this was 100% written by a butthurt frog

None of those countries want your ilk. You'd end up in an Indonesian detention centre if the UK went to shit and tried to flee this way.

1890 caused such a massive butthurt in Portugal that it led to the end of monarchy through violent means and the start of an "anarchical" republic that only became stable with a military dictatorship.

Wouldn't matter anyway. Angola and Mozambique are 4th world and it's not the clay separating them that would change that.

hmmmmmmmmm

ch-chang

American Flag bros corrected my English.
England Flag told me"fuck off."

Why are br*Tish threads always so god awful?

just a bit of banter ahaha

Too much underage here, because the filter of having to learn a foreign language, meaning at least a bit of education, doesn't apply (same with the mutts)

fuck off

tooooooooooooo late !!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for 18 minutes!

You're too slowly, too!