Why do white people hate Africa so much?

You've had it out for this place since the beginning. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc#t=26m13s
liveleak.com/view?i=f9a_1374744487
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause dey are rayciss

because of racism. white people are born racist monsters who are jealous of sweet melanin and vibrant cultures, so we have to send police officers to shoot all their children and make them commit crimes

success breeds jealousy

Pretty much sums it up.

We are jealous of african culture, resources and their big dicks, therefore we try everything to keep them down.

It's full of wild animals that some mistake for humans.

You can't make someone commit a crime. And in saying that all white people are racist, you're being racist too. There's literally no difference in the races aside from skin tone.

Shut the fuck up with your worthless threads you fucking leaf go suck a dog cock and get penetrated by a moose.
I'm fucking tired of your syrup shit, you are worst than australians you saw their bad reputation and try to become the next shitposters but you are not even funny, we've had it with your dumb leaft threads.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

We don't. In fact, we love Africa so much that we conquered it

Niggers must die.

At this point my brain autocorrects "vibrant" to shitty

It keeps producing black people

Nigger live there

I have nothing against Africa. It is full of natural resources and slave labor. But advances in technology have made the slaves obsolete and the resources even more important.

If every former African would just go back to Africa, everything would be fine.

The problem with Africa is it's infested with niggers.

This.

Pretty much, exterminate the Negroid race and repopulation Africa with Huwhite men, and Africa will just be USA/Australia.

I am not white and I hope africa burn in hell fire.

We did it to Injuns, we can do it to niggers.

with our help. the africans were a quarter of the european population not even ten decades ago. we gave them the means to breed, and now they are coming here

I bet they would figure cures for all the african exclusive diseases in no time.

We don't have anything against other races, but Negroids in Africa must die.

It's a disease ridden shithole

I have no problem with the land, animals or White South Africans. My only problem is that it has too many niggers.

Due to disease ridden shit people.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Says the person in the only EU country that's never controlled any part of Africa

I don't hate Africa, just the people that live there.

>american education

we even genocided the hereros

and the ideology for the ruanda genocide was also partly implemented by us

Since we are all one people and children of this planet, we have right to drag out whatever it is that lazy nigger is sitting on.

Africa is a rich, beautiful continent, literally the only thing wrong with it is Africans.

Race actually has more to do with bone structure than skin tone.

This generation is going to go full on imperialist desu, Africa is going to get gang banged and genocided.

This is provably NOT true. There are many differences

If there is no difference how do blacks have bigger dicks and lower iq?

>American education

Because it's a shithole that's rampant with poverty, violence, disease, and niggerdom. There are a couple cool countries like Gabon and Botswana but other than that there's not much to like about Africa or its inhabitants.

It's a great continent to explore and cultivate, it was meant to be europe's extantion but we blew and now we will pay the price.

Humanifying niggers was a mistake.

I could see Croatia become a world power if they conquered any African state and repopulated it with Croatians and then exterminated the negroes.

Lol Africans were killing each other long before whitey came.

Let pro negroids be pro negroids, states who want to expand their race and descendants will exterminate niggers and secure more of those precious resources.

And the will continue to do so. It's not like if one is true the other is false.

Yeah. Ireland, Croatia, Poland and Hungary really fucked up Africa.

Because of the never ending stream of these. Africans need to fix their shit and stop blaming white people for failing at everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7zTb_-fzVc#t=26m13s

Skip to 26m 13s to watch this dumb fuck explain how he has 15 kids he can't feed.

Even full-on genocide like in Rwanda didn't make a dent in the ongoing African demographic explosion.

>Canadian shill distraction/slide thread
Sage wisdom is to sage promptly

liveleak.com/view?i=f9a_1374744487

Wtf I hate Africa now

Even killing 6 gorillions of them won't change anything if they don't stop fucking. Education might help but isn't enough.

There's only so much wealth to go around in Africa, the more they are, the less each one will get. African overpopulation is going to be a huge problem, we'll have to start sinking those ships soon.

wow

Not everybody does.

> Congo soldiers explain why they rape

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM

It would make my day to see these sjw's attempt to convert black African people to their ways. Their lefty opinions would change very quickly.

It also amuses me how black Americans talk about a "struggle" and "oppression". They also need to come to Africa to see how well off they have it there in USA

hungary has KGB mind tricks, don't talk shit about them.

eserves amounts are listed in millions of barrels (MMbbl).
Libya 48,014
Nigeria 37,200
Angola 10,470
Ghana 5,000
Gabon 3,700
Sudan 2,800
Congo, Republic of the 1,940
Chad 1,500
Equatorial Guinea 1,705
Uganda 1,000
From conquering these 10 states the total amount of Oil Reserves you will obtain would be 113,329
United States has 36,420
Russia has 80,000
Norway has 6,900
Romania the main source of Oil for the Axis in WW2 has 650

i'd be angry if i lived in spain too :(

White bois are jealous of the mighty BBC

Spain is the best country to live you retarded wombat

We are jelaous of their rich history and culture. They were kings and queens and we were nothing, so we are trying to destroy all traces of their history. Also they have big penises and we can't even satisfy our women with ours.

Maybe in the 1930s but not today.

Cause niggers.

Africa? Isn't that the place where broke aboriginals trade each other animal horns so they can survive long enough to get aids?
Just joking senpai, nobody gives a shit about Africa

What's your youth unemployment level again?

Where is this clip from?

>you should've eaten dogs
>communism is good
>why don't you block the sun with smog?
>stupid nigger, be more rike asian

Empire of Dust, a documentary about a Chinese construction company in Congo.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s

Eddie did nothing wrong. every other nigger in that documentary was a piece of shit but Eddie was a good lad he didn't deserve what he got.

It's populated by a lesser subspecies of homo sapien which is prone to violent behaviour.

He was and I think the chink genuinely liked him. The banter comes from a lot of frustration at not being able to get things done in time.

FFS, someone give the man his gravel already.