Aaand we are live, bitches. What's up, user?

>Aaand we are live, bitches. What's up, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=d-C25RXTIhk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what he'd do when a guest gives him one sentence answers like many rappers do in interviews

I dunno, weeds just not really my thing ya know?

What's up with you checking out that cock the other day?

>*BRAAAAAAPPPPP!*

>it's another Joe stares at another man's dick, talks about how much of a beast he is and how strong his arms are and about how we shouldn't be afraid of prostate massages

Jamie, pull that up

Who taught you how to cook eggs, or create a balanced meal for that matter?

>Best place for this fight night: Vegas. Hands down
>I don't know, I'd rather see it in Ohio
>Oh definitely, Ohio's the shit right now

Slowdown Fuckface

kek

>wowwwww

Who is the bigger suck up - Callen or Schaub?

DUDE
BRO
FOR REAL
SERIOUSLY DUDE NO
BRO FOR REAL
DUDE
BRO
______________________________________________________________________CHECK OUT BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM_______________________________________________________________

>dimethyltryptamine

Come on, smoke some heroin. Don't be a silly bitch

typical hollywood nutjob.

>what do you mean the collapse of the white race user?
>j-jamie can you pull up blacked
>'no'

Callen

Joe Diaz is the funniest motherfucker I have ever met.

I just want you to check them Joe.

I WANNA TALK ABOUT THE JEWS JOE

Schaub

But they all work well together. Great chemistry.
I like how Eddie can just sit there in silence for like 20 minutes and it isn't awkward.

Schaub is God

You never met him.

Never forget

Probably end it early and never upload it. Or start trolling them to get reactions. He has had 1 hour episodes because of shit guest before.

Oh for sure, 100%

How one man could possibly be this redpilled and still alive I'll never know

>Oh you kno- *hits joint*, just got back from my tour in Australia. I fucking love that place man.

Is he clinically insane?

>ahhhh I've always wanted to go to Australia one day

He should have Bush on. No joke they would get drunk and have a great time.

>dude, like what's up with that whole Iraq thing man? Shits all fucked up, am I right?
>Well yeah, that's really more Cheney's thing than mine, but hell, support da troops, that's what I say, and we hadta respond to that them there 911.
>Yeah... about 911...
>before you ask, I did it
>...
>just fuckin wichu.

i agree with joe, jew york times is fake news.

I never listen to Brendan Schaub, but when he was on Joey Diaz's podcast a few weeks ago he was talking about doing a tour in Australia and how bored he was the whole time and how much that country sucks because apparently he's too stupid to leave his hotel room or do the slightest bit of research on what to do in a new place.

I had to stop listening to the episode, he's the biggest moron I've ever heard. He has literally nothing interesting to say, he's so ignorant and basic, he sounds like a meathead bully and unironically seemed to hate "nerds".

how dare you?

DRUMMPPPFFFF

He has literally nothing interesting to say, he's so ignorant and basic, he sounds like a meathead bully and unironically seemed to hate "nerds"

100% this. Callen is the only reason fighter and the kid was a success.

>tfw no more "Hello freak bitches"

>Is our consciousness even real, if we can't prove that the world is not a computer simulation? Wow... I never thought about it that way...
>So anyway, you saw this video of a lion piping down a gazelle? Jamie pull that up

>everytime bryan starts talking, shaub look at his fingernails or looks at the ceiling

bryan is a cuck but schaub is utterly normie and not funny.

Yo bro Trump is a giant intimidating man

WHAT THE FUCK

For sure, I'm a pretty dumb guy, good point user

Why is he looking to his right with the eyebrows tense all the time like a fag?
What's on his right that this manbaby has to look at every other shot.

Who won?

>not sure if bait

But if srs: No, he takes factual information and puts about 3 tons of hyperbole and bravado in it to make an entertaining political/current events show. "InfoTainment", if you will

>Its a joe has some no name comedian on and they talk about boring anecdotes from wikipedia and shit they saw on reddit episode

>>'no'

Kino

Hey bitch boy, fucking kill yourself you right wing Nazi faggot

>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

why is joe getting more and more blue pilled by the day

>its an ari pisses in a bottle and joe carries the bottle to the toilet to empty it

he's growing up

His family was threatened by 12th dimensional psychic vampires

What kino is in his right next to the camera?
It's very annoying..

>So we were talking about Russia. Man, those Russians live in Spartan conditions. They eat bread with gunpowder, they're gonna tear you up man.

>I don't know what pizzagate is but I love it!

What did Based Schaub mean by this? Schaub Bless brothers

Jamie, pull that up

every single time

youtube.com/watch?v=E2w9WFfz0og

check this one out with the deus ex soundtrack in the background

>i am transcending

any examples?

I love seeing rogan be uncomfortable because he tries so desperately to be an alturistic everyman who can talk to anybody

>NOT MY PROBLEM NOT MY PROBLEM NOT MY PROBLEM
>IM A REEEEEEEEEEEPORTER

>user talks shit about Joe Rogan on Sup Forums all the time
>still daydreams about being on his podcast talking about whatever he imagines he would be renowned for

Admit it.

You know Joe, I think I could take a chimpanzee, they're not that interesting. Lions suck too.

>Doesn't know how to fucking quote
Sup Forums really fucking is a subreddit at this point

>you will never lay out the case for why the holocaust never happened on JRE

The reason why joe is becoming more and more faggoty and more and more blue pilled is because a major media company has contacted him (Sony) with a very lucrative contract to expand his podcast.

Its why you have all these fledging comedian/music people that no one has ever heard of but are obviously connected. Go back through the subsidiaries these (recent) people are attached to, through the multitudes of obfuscating parent companies and they are owned by Sony

Sadly I can't remember any. They tend to not stick out because I turn them off fairly quickly from the awkwardness.

I think most of us would admit that we like Joe, he's just an easy guy to make fun of

name ten of these "connected" artists and the companies they work for

Why did Ari just pull his dick out twice during a podcast? Who does that? Is Joe gay? He just sat there staring at it licking his lips.

get boosie or gucci mane on the podcast

>you're 15 minutes into redpill and chill and he gives you this look

Why didn't he turn around? He just flaunted it right in Joe's face. What a weird fuck.

Try harder.

It was a draw between Shermer and HandCock because neither of them knew what they were talking about.

i used to piss in the garbage can at work lol

>they talking about taking shits on the floors

All of Joe Rogans shit is through Sony
UFC (owned by Sony)
News Radio (Sony)
Fear Factor (Sony)

Ari Shaffir ( new show on comedy central, sony)
Andrew Santino ->Production Co: Overture Films, Lakeshore Entertainment, -> Sony
Bill Burr (Gaumont Films for his new show on Netflix -> Sony)
Tom Papa (comedy central records->Sony)(new wave entertainment->Sony)
Everlast (marty inc->EMI-> Sony)

You can do this over and over, I just picked the first 5

Its all connected. Learn2conglomerate/marketing/agenda.

The memes joe, everything is about the memes.

Look up god kek and the smear campaign against pepe by the msm.

man joe is going to find his bit in these fidget spinners

JRE is not the independent, non-profit entertainment they don't pretend they are.

In other news, the sky is blue.

>What's up, user?
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Hence why he is blatantly pushing agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=d-C25RXTIhk&feature=youtu.be

BREAKAWAY
CIVILIZATIONS

HOLY SHIT EXPOSED

I thought JRE was my own personal friend simulator what the FUCK

who is this lil fuck toi he got on now

>2 podcasts in a row

the absolute madman how does he do it?

you can just go talk to any retarded nigger down the street, user

yes they do pretend they're independent, or at least lie through omission

she used to worship god, now she can worship my dick

wtf i kinda believe when alex jones says joe rogan was threatened and doesnt want to talk about it

who tf is this bitch?

Kevin Smith is kind of a dummy isn't he?
I listened to his 4-hour appearance on JRE and he had absolutely nothing interesting or insightful to say. The height of it was probably "I made Tusk cause it's so weird man the walrus I make what I want" and "my comic book daughter has to live in my shadow and I'm like no". He just let Joe carry it, and Joe loves the sound of his own voice so it dragged on for 4 hours.
Kevin Smith is a dummy. No wonder I didn't like Clerks.

>made millions of dollars making movies
>kind of a dummy

i love when people try to justify their shit lives like this

>did you see that video of the [A] [B]?
A=(wild animal)
B=(doing something wild)
>proceed to watch videos for half the episode