Sam Hyde donated $5k to the Daily Stormer

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

How do you defend this, Hydecucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV
mobile.twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wYJkDguQeCLQYMobmdXt1A/
youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/PetraAvoravok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,

based

He's trying to remain relevant, Even though he never was to begin with.

>as he lives in a car
Kek

>I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce

Who does he think he's fooling?

>Sam "Emptying My Ak-47 Magazine at the Offices of a Liberal 'Zine" Al-Haid
>donating $5000 to TDS
>as he lives in his car and can't afford any health insurance besides Romneycare
???

>For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
wasn't he bitching about his health care?

>they fell for the memes

Sam lives in a 4-room flat in one of Boston's fanciest neighbourhoods with his gf

shouldn't every american?

Yet here people are discussing him daily.

it's just comedy, don't worry

Day of rope soon friends

>first thread in 4 months
>daily
Go home Sam

His tranny gf ?

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him.
god I love him

It-it was ironic ,we swear.The n-no good at Adult Swim cancelled WP FOR NO REASON.H-he's just pretending to be a piece of shit
imgur.com/r/milliondollarextreme/21nUMnV

He is the king of king that died well before his time. Some say he's a king, a legend, a GOD. Some say he never existed at all, but one this is absolute. The fact that Sam Hyde is and always will be reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

So can we finally put to rest the fact that hes actually a neo-nazi piece of shit who's been hiding behind "muh ironic humor" to draw in socially retarded internet dwellers to his ideology who can't tell the difference.

>Sam lives in a 4-room flat in one of Boston's fanciest neighbourhoods with his gf
Sure he does, whatever you say kek

This guy is the worlds worst troll I have no idea what people see in him.

you're the real comedian

Hi Sam

My mistake user. I forgot its da jooz.

Kek. I think I kind of like this guy now. Donating $5,000 to a racist site just as a joke. It's amazing.

Medford?

shalom, my friend. how's the weather today in tel aviv?

Is weev 5'6 or something? I'm beginning to understand why he joined the Aryan Nation in prison.

I don't want to spoil anything but Sam has a lot of bitcoins.

It wasn't him.

FAWWWK YEAA

The same reason every other white guy put into a prison surrounded by subhuman niggers and/or spics does if they want to survive?

Did he actually donate or did someone donate in his name and he just played along whilst on the phone with the reporter?

Literally a thread about him at least twice a day

Did you think that video was real?

Why do you guys post threads about me all the time?

here you are again. Posting an imgur link. On an imageboard. I see you every thread you faggot. I hate you so god damn much.

It's like clockwork that someone makes the same thread every day trying to make Sam Hyde into a nazi and it's like no one cares either way on Sup Forums. They should really shill elsewhere.

Don't be a subhuman if you don't want to hang around other subhumans?

see who I'd say nailed it on the head

Sam has lots of bitcoins but it probably wasn't him.

if you would stop nigger killing sprees every week you would get less threads

>I don't want to spoil anything but Sam has a lot of bitcoins.
Why hasn't he ever liquidated some of them

he lives in Fall River, morons. and if that doesn't work out, he can always move back in with his mom in Ridgefield, CT

What subhuman act did Weev do to deserve going to prison like he did?

In a comedy video.

I don't know why people think not on TV = destitute. I mean, none of us are on TV, and we're not posting from cars, are we? Not getting their show renewed doesn't force people to move into a dumpster.

mhhmmm

>when you appeal to a fanbase so edgy they'll make sure you never get a real job again

Three years ago I showed like five people the Officer Maggot video before Sam started going full Sup Forumsbabby and was just another post-modern dickhead. I hope no one remembers.

>What subhuman act did Weev do to deserve going to prison like he did?
Being a manlet makes you a subhuman. Weev is a defacto subhuman

He broke the law.

If anything, *we* drew *him* in.

As someone who always thought Chris Morris was hella overrated, I delight in the fact that the only recent comedy show significantly influenced by his work is World Peace.

>GUYS REMEMBER ME? C'MON Sup Forums, YOU USED TO LOVE ME, WATCH THIS!

mobile.twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

Lol

any more of these whooahs?

>"At the end of the phone interview, Hyde can be heard sacrificing an infant child to a shrine of Adolf Hitler."

>Daily Stormer

>But Anglin could be unpredictable. Three classmates described one high school gathering where Anglin repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk in front of the house where the party was taking place. Similarly, the walls of Anglin’s childhood bedroom were dotted with indentations, owing to a predilection for slamming his head into things when lashing out, according to multiple friends.

Why not? It's not just a name field the donator filled, Sam has an account on that site with tons of donations to different projects. I don't know if someone gave him the money to donate but they (he) used Sam's account.

nick rochefort bought an antique store with his adult swim money

you think charls and sam got nothing?

>"That’s a quote" is actually quoted

kek

He's gone too far. What network is gonna work with him now? He really is just settling for being Sup Forums's mascot, never making it out of YouTube again

I am genuinely curious who the people making these threads are. Like you clearly don't regularly come to Sup Forums because you post imgur links instead of posting images. You're so butthurt that you make threads about some random comedian day after day. Beyond that you also seem hellbent on painting him as a nazi and homeless. Do you believe he really committed all those mass shootings too?

I am seriously curious as to who you are and why you want to shit up the board so much. It's obviously one person since you're just bumping with the same phrases every thread.

I don't know if you've ever followed MDE's content closely but it was never about "making it big" on TV. Getting one season to air on TV is more than they ever expected.

This guy's a stickler for the rules!

what a pathetic faggot

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/wYJkDguQeCLQYMobmdXt1A/

Why was it

he's not going to get ad revenue on YouTube these days. there's nowhere for him to go.

weev is Jewish

they want Sup Forums to be a leftist safespace

Holy fuck who is this?

>Post uses same popular image used to make fun of Sup Forums
>Must all be the same person
Brilliant detective work there Sherlock

I don't have the link but there's an early vid where Sam is speaking earnestly about getting a meeting with adult swim and asking if selling out a little is the same as selling out a lot. You're crazy if you think a narcissistic like Sam isn't motivated by fame and money just like everyone else

>those are actual quotes in the actual article
W-what the fuck. Those are obviously jokes

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote

I'm not racist/alt-right/etc but Sam Hyde is just really funny to me. The absolute mad man

go on...

>the SJW doesn't know how MD5 works

>“For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
savage

Usually Sam uploads a video of himself during interviews like that so I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't even a real interview at all.

youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA

Since you uploaded a shitty thumbnail of your image I'm willing to bet that's all you

But the redditor newfags coming here through Sup Forums are the ones who want to make the site into an alt right safe space.

They made more money selling their book than working on Adult Swim anyway

this desu

reporters are crybaby little bitches

Yea reddit sure is known for being a bastion of nazis and right wing thought. Idiot.

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters.

finally, a reason to support this unfunny hack

Literally who.

>medfudd

lol what a shithole

If you went on Sup Forums you'd know it's less 'making an alt-right safe space' and more embarrassing Sup Forums posters by trying to act like le anonymoos

/r/the_donald

found her my niggas

twitter.com/PetraAvoravok

>Being a manlet makes you a subhuman.
>we're not racist but we're going to pick on people for a trait that most nonwhite men possess
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hey thanks

whoa

The Daily Stormer is run by Jews as a provocateur site. The SPLC must know that, so this must be a case of "playing both sides" to get a pre determined ruling in court.

this isn't proof of anything.

fake news

Doesn't prove anything.

desu I actually liked /his/ soaking up all the tankies because now /k/ isn't such a slavaboo board