Who will they play as trump and comes in 20 years when todays events are a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGZLqNgLZ8M
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
cnet.com/news/james-comey-donald-trump-russian-hacking-massive-effort-against-us-elections/
businessinsider.com/infowars-granted-white-house-press-credentials-2017-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one because the entire world will be underwater

>unironically believing in gloBULLwarning

lol @ this fucking loser

So a movie about the second red scare drummed up by the media as it was in its death throes?

WTF I'm looking forward to the future now

Idris Elba

>Red scare pushed by liberals and Democrats
It's a strange world

>second red scare drummed

Meanwhile...

>MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS
>MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS
>WHITE GENOCIDE

What a glorious day.

Why does any of this even matter? I really don't follow politics

t. Ahmed

>Comey 6'8
>Trump 5'11 and a half

Jesus Christ it suddenly makes sense

Donald Trump confessed to committing the same crime which resulted in in Richard Nixon's resignation (obstruction of justice). The former FBI director today gave a testimony corroborating Trump's admission.

damn sounds based

Now Comey will be investigated for helping Hillary Clinton. He and Lynch are going down.

You can point to Mexican rapists and Muslim terrorists. The entire media's spent a better part of the year trying to pin Russia as "hacking" the election, and so they've gotten?...

Classic Paul Dano

lol I love how you act like you saying it will make it true. Trump will be in office for 8 years and you can't do a damn thing to stop it....EVER!

>You can point to Mexican rapists
But not to a single one deliberately sent by their government, which was Trump's original claim.

>and Muslim terrorists
Yet collaborating with them is suddenly okay?

The difference is the media and institutions are behind one and not the other.

Libs BTFO

Damn, could totally see this happening.

This but I predict the world will be a nuclear wasteland thanks to Drumpf's thin skin. Of course, his ignorant af environmental policy doesn't help.

wtf would actually work

Saying he expected loyalty is not obstruction of justice, this will go nowhere. This is all theater with no real impact.

>The entire media's spent

Every intelligence agency in America is "The media" now?

>Con contractors and tv producers your whole life
>Pull the same shit with based Comey, an unflappable intellectual titan
>Probably try to intimidate Mueller as well

He's so far out of his league now it's absurd.

I really wish the US stayed in the Paris Agreement and kept paying China to pollute, seems fair to me.

And they came up nothing. Trump is clean, and every leftist in the country is now weaker for their frothing insanity.

Saying he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation (he LITERALLY said this) is in fact obstruction.

Show me where the FBI, CIA, and NSA "came up with nothing" regarding Russia hacking the DNC and spreading disinformation across social media.

Your entire country has gone to shit, you dumb American. I can understand hating immigrants and muslim shits, but electing the dumbest racist into office to achieve whatever immigration policies you hold sacred is fucking stupid. You might as well defend an elephant turd for not smelling like shit. Next time, vote a respectable right winger into office.

Liberals were absolutely destroyed today. They actually took time off from work. CNN was actually running a countdown clock.

And it all lead to nothing. Never before has the left been so completely and utterly destroyed.

The crazy Russian conspiracy theory is destroyed once and for all. The DNC is backing away from impeachment talks. Millions of liberals are crying bitter tears. Once again Hillary Clinton is home having another rage fit.

he didn't say that though, it's too vague to say he actually committed a crime, that's grasping at straws. Partisans will be real up in arms, but nothing will happen.

The only the argument the left has is that a couple of Ivans on Facebook got drunk and started shitposting.

There wasn't any hacking.
There wasn't anything of substance.
The Democrats failed to come to terms with their loss, and have spent their time not learning from it, but trying to blame others.

>reeeeeeee

Can someone give me a quick rundown? I've heard people say Trump's chances of impeachment are slimmer than ever now, but I've also heard Comey say that there's undeniable proof of Russian collusion.

that's from a month ago

lol please stop making this thread everytime I see it I can't stop arguing with the polfats

lol

>There wasn't any hacking.

t. president of the Seth Rich Fan Club

>mfw libs try to impeach trump on "I hope you will drop your investigaions"

You have no proof.

Literally all the left has come up with is that some Russians might have been posting shit online that favored Trump.

t. prime minister of the Seth Rich's Parents Harassment Club

>ironically laughing at something makes it not a crime ;)

Idiots actually believed that Russians were hired to say mean things about Hillary on social media. And that's how she lost the election.

Even Clinton said this herself. She honestly believes it. This is such a massive level of disgusting narcissism that's it's an embarrassment to the entire Democratic Party.

It's so shameful to be a democrat these days.

Keep spinning those wheels. I genuinely want you to.

You're only hurting yourself with this witch hunt.

Bush was still in office by the time his movie came out. Unless the left has already burned itself out on hating Trump, he'll be getting a biopic even sooner.

>Arguing about politics
gas yourself faggot

During the hearing comey reiterated that Russia is dedicated to influencing western elections. This has been going on for 70 straight years and had been widely documented in history books the entire time. I don't know why any of this is seems farfetched to people

>but I've also heard Comey say that there's undeniable proof of Russian collusion.

Why would anyone doubt this when the man got fucking fired over it?

>You're only hurting yourself with this witch hunt.

t. deputy magistrate of the Pizzagate Investigation Crew

"I hope" is not an order. Obviously. No crime was committed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGZLqNgLZ8M

well well well

I used to think you guys were retarded but maybe it's just autism.

omg George Bush, reeeee, I mean he's so cute now, remember when repubs were cute?

What did he say that was incorrect?
Also,
>wanting a man with advanced alzheimer's as president
For what purpose?

>NYT/HuffPo/WaPo are fake news!!!!
>lmao, here are the real news, liberals are done
What did they mean by this?

All the Dems have left is impotent rage. They still cannot accept the fact that Trump won, he is president, and they have to just deal with it.

By not, they're only damaging their future.

>There wasn't any hacking.
The hacking was confirmed user, do better

Today the DNC truly lost everything.

Remember when repubs were stupid but not crazy?

Prove it.

C L A S S I C

>being literally unable to understand the most basic vocabulary

Now obviously there are certain interpretations that would support that being an order, but you can't build a fucking impeachment of the president on interpretations.

How do you know there's nothing of substance? Comey refused to answer any questions on the investigstion, we know as much now as we did yesterday

President Comey, I...

It's not far fetched, it's just amazing at how quick the Russians went from being ignored by democrats outside of their treatment of homos to the cold war villian again.

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
This article was published half a month ago and has nothing to do with the Comey hearing. Why are you trying to intentionally mislead people?

>there are certain interpretations
Then why is your premise solely based on the idea that "I hope" has to be taken literally?

Hi Russia

And what we knew yesterday is that the left has shown nothing.

They keep chasing with white rabbit, and it's making them look crazier and crazier after every failed push.

He talked about it today but already confirmed it months ago user. Where have you been?
>There was a massive effort to target government and nongovernmental agencies, like nonprofits," Comey said. He noted that there could be hundreds, and possibly more than 1,000, officials who were targeted in the cyberattacks from Russia.
cnet.com/news/james-comey-donald-trump-russian-hacking-massive-effort-against-us-elections/

Also, fucking drumpsters in denial that Russia could or would hack our shit and Putin is "based." He's still the manlet piece of shit he always was.

>acting as if completely normal words being taken at face value is some crazy outlandish premise

How exactly do you think a hearing would go?
>Did you order Comey to stop his investigations?
No, I just said this was something I hoped.
>B-but you really meant it as an order right?
No it didn't.
>Uh...

I'm seeing nothing toward proof of them directly hacking the DNC.

Prove it.

You disagree with what I said I take it?

Satan knows Russian shills when he sees them. Thanks dark lord of all evil.

Their only evidence is that Cyrillic was used

>at meeting at work
>boss tells everyone else to leave the room
>boss leans in close
>"I hope you take care of this matter."

Yeah, totally vague.

remember when hillary was a suspected reptilian shapeshifter?

Dano is too beta

Guess what, he's President and won't be impeached, cry more.

How would "the left" show anything? It's a classified fbi investigation that comey says he won't answer questions on. What are you talking about? The only confirmed things so far are the Russian hacking and propaganda campaign, manaforte and flynn being foreign lobbyists who had to step down, and Trump admitting he fired comey over the investigstion. But we won't know the extent of what happened until Mueller releases the results of the investigstion

SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE SEA

plausible deniability, look it up

Friendly reminder that there are no actual Republicans on this website :^)

it's Kuru disease actually

Remember when fringe news outlets weren't giving White House press passes?

businessinsider.com/infowars-granted-white-house-press-credentials-2017-5

Apologize.

I like how you think this is how law works. That shit might get you out of your parent's grounding you, but this is the real world.

um, sweetie...like, um, sweetie... like... um... sweetie

The media drummed up everything toward this hearing- CNN had a countdown. And you know what came of it?

Nothing.

Just like for the last 8 months there's been nothing. Trump will continue to be president, and the longer the left goes on crying about this fact, the worse their future will hold.

comfy

Fuck no you disgusting Mormon freak. You were the worst pick ever.

McCain should've won in 08.

Yeah dude a republican controlled house and senate are gonna impeach a republican president on a questionable interpretation of one sentence. THAT is how the real world works.

>H-he didnt say it exactly, only th-that he 'hoped,' its n-not the same.

You can rattle that off on an anonymous image board but the special counsel will see it differently, obviously, as most legal scholars do. This is playground tier Mickey Mouse shit.

Remember When CNN was a target for liberals in mid 2000s to early 2010s because of their shit news content? Too bad they forgot about that.