Futurama... sucks!

Male protagonist is a stupid Slacker and "underarchiever and proud of it" moron, perfect identification for basement dwellers

The female one is an obnoxious bitch that only behaves sarcastically to other men while being underfucked, and mistakes militaristic asshole behavior for feminism

Robot is basically a nigger and while the white audience usually hate any nigger that behaves like a Gangster rapper, they do love it when a robot does.

Bad influence. Joo made poo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtMv6V7ZvmE
youtube.com/watch?v=LBm4ltFdpN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwvCGLmFEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the point that I post this on Sup Forums? Degeneracy.

Fry is like Bart Simpsons, a shit influence.

Leela is anti-men, another shit influence. Her "kickass-feminist" attitude fits perfectly to your JIDF Israeli women fighter photo.

Bender against glorifies all kind of deviancy, and adds to degeneracy and ghetto behavior as well.

*again

It's an adult cartoon set in the future with exaggerated characters and good writing. All you did was tack on some buzzwords to the characters. You are the one who sucks.

what the fuck is wrong with Austrians lately.
They just crawl out of their Sup Forums general and flood the board with unrelated garbage.

It's painfully clear that you never even watched a single episode.

My prroblem with the show is thry focus on the adventure more thsn the comedy.

>Adult TV show

>Bad influence

to fucking who?

Shouldn't have been cancelled. If they could squeeze nearly 30 years out of the Simpsons they could've put out more futurama

it's from the writer of The Simpsons, did you really expect it to be funny?

Yeah what's up with this fucking "female supremacism" that joo producers always push? Leela is like Lisa Simpson. It's the same bullshit like black supremacism.

Kys

I think they predicted the future quite well.

They're taking the piss lad. Well they were, I'm not too sure about the newer Simpsons episodes

It's garbage, Boomer humor.

stop being retarded

Didn't the guy who did the voice of stimpy in ten & stimpy do a lot of voices for futurama? If so, that alone makes it good :) plus the ending was cute

All three of them are fuck ups

The show has some good writing and it's the only one of these adult shows that can actually be emotional from time to time.

Ranking:
1.) American Dad
2.) Futurama
3.) South Park
4.) Family Guy
99999999.) Cleveland show

Wow, and the show makes a point at showing how stupid those 3 categories are.

sentenced to death by Snu Snu

>Leela is like Lisa Simpson.
you realise Lisa used to be the prime example of an annoying little girl? 1999–2003 Futurama was great, new Futurama is dogshit, same with Simpsons.

Reminder that early seasons of the Simpsons is will always be some of the greatest television ever produced and will be forever immune from your contrarian fedora opinions.

I'd have to disagree.

underage faggots don't even know classic simpsons.

Here, I think you dropped your hat

SWEDEN?! I DON'T THINK SO!

>to fucking who?
Middle and High schoolers, who else?

Billy West, yeah.

>they could squeeze nearly 30 years out of the Simpsons
The past 20 years suggests that no, they couldn't.

You are the faggot who doesn't see that the joo producer always make the show subtle at the beginning and pushing the degen message more and more once the viewer got used to them.

boiling frog, ya know.

it's always been like this, see spongebob, family guy, etc.

You are pissed of about fag marriages and liberal douchebags on the simpsons? since when was this show never something else but boomer crap.

>i-it's the same guys running this 30 year old show

Leela is unhappy with her "girl power" feminist outlook and continually tries to get a man in her life, going full-Housewife when she met the dude she thought was a cyclops.

Fry is "ignorance is bliss" personified and bender is a toddler who smokes and drinks. Also your a fag and your country is less relevant than Rhode Island.

Its like you dont even know the meaning of the word satire OP

Offically Approved Cartoon List

american dad is the shit

I've always thought Bender's voice sounded niggerish.

Nice dubs

>that can actually be emotional from time to time

Watch Futurama they said, it's a funny show they said.

Greatest TV show ever to be produced.

this guy has it right, and OP is too stupid to understand good writing, go back to being a second class German and suck some brown dick

Damn, seeing lots of austrian posters on Sup Forums lately.

Noice

autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=jtMv6V7ZvmE

Eh kinda, you cant really put a colour to a voice tho

Al Gore's daughter was one of the writers, chosen for some (((mysterious))) reason. How could it have come out any differently?

The only cartoons that are worth watching are made by Mike Judge. And maybe Axe Cop.

>Male protagonist is a stupid Slacker and "underarchiever and proud of it" moron
Das war in den 00s einfach in, Kindchen. Warst du wohl noch zu klein für.

WE WUZ SIMPSONZ N SHEIT!

Bender is a Mexican you fucking retard. He's not a nigger.

You know its quite unhealthy to do weed this early?

>Das war in den 00s einfach in, Kindchen. Warst du wohl noch zu klein für.
Jo super, und daher haben wir auch so viele 30jährigen Gewinnertypen die noch bei ihrer Mutter leben.

lots of cartoons can be pretty based user

youtube.com/watch?v=LBm4ltFdpN8

Go back huffing some petrol instead of shitposting on a Guinean dating board.

Futurama Had some pretty good stuff once every while
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwvCGLmFEA

Best episodes in your humble opinion?

No such thing as feminism in Futurama's time user.

Bender is not a nigger because hes not violent hes just a ruthless asshole who steals shit, there are many episodes thats shows Bender reflecting on the bad things he did something niggers cant do and hes a fucking robot morals are nonsense to him.

Should i start watching futurama or archer?

found both unfunny, but futurama is a grotesque, archer tryhard comedy

>Robot is basically a nigger and while the white audience usually hate any nigger that behaves like a Gangster rapper, they do love it when a robot does.
Why does that makes me think about this...

A show where everyone is competent and everything works out well as a result would be really fucking boring and not funny because there would be no conflict. And it's not a requirement for every character to be someone you personally identify with in order for it to be enjoyed. You simply need to understand their motivations and they need to interact with the other characters in ways that are believable and/or consistent with the traits of each.

tl;dr kill yourself Austria

Matt Groening is a cuck. Who knew.

>stop liking what I don't like
Back to tumblr

Sup Forums i really love you but nothing you say will make me hate futurama.

to whom*

You can add yourself to the list of badly influenced niggers who can't spell, slackers too lazy to read and underfucked, sarcastic know-it-alls with a militaristic attitude

Jesus Christ, you need to find yourself a hobby and do something more productive with your time.
Holy shit, this is sad.

Fry, is an idiot with good intentions.
Leela is a based masochist.
Bender is basically the king of vice.

It is a very good set up for a good show. Futurama hasn't overstayed its run, like the Simpsons did. On top of that it is the only show I can watch even after I seen the episodes twice already.

I remember having a pretty obnoxious female friend during high school. I once annoyed her with overtly rubbish talk, so she decided to kick my leg.

Seriously from where does this behavior comes from?

In a long gone era...

Futurama is a subversion of old sci fi
Think of Buck Rogers, one of the most capable guys to be sent to the future tobe a hero
Fry however is like you said a slacker
Bender is vulgar is a jerk instead of clean and helpful like robots normally are in fiction
I can't get an angle on Leela but i guess subversion of damsels in distress to counter Fry not being brave
The Professor is a mad scientist who likes to put his team in danger and is barely helpful instead of useful
Zap is a direct parody of Kirk i dont even need to explain this one
And they're a delivery team not heroes

Futurama is a comedy for older audiences not your kids Saturday morning cartoon

The revival was a mistake

Now this is autism

Fry and Leela both follow a character ark throughout the show with Fry gradually becomming less stupid and more proactive and Leela becoming less self-righteous and more accepting of others. Bender remains an ass-clown throughout the series but does to some degree learn to develop feelings for others and a conscience.

Yeah, this surely isn't degenerate.

Serious question: Where does the basement dweller culture come from?

Bender is literally a mexican

It really does seem like the newer Simpson's are just a platform for celebrities to promote their new shit

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/

Futurama is my favorite show and I've seen every episode many times.

>Futurama threads
>Jon Stewart threads
>Pokemon threads
>all on Sup Forums

REEEEEEE FUCK YOU SUMMER

I've seen them plenty of times. Most episodes from season 1-5 are really good.

Stop fucking posting.

Mods can you move the damn thread?

I didn't ask for those feels

King of the Hill
Ren & Stimpy
American Dad
Rick & Morty
Futurama
The Simpsons
Beavis & Butthead
Family Guy
Bob's Burgers
The Cleveland Show

In that order from best to worst.

>Sweden sign held by two shitskins and a blonde woman

What did they mean by this?

>american dad
Fuck yea i love how for the first two seasons it was trying to be like family guy with more political commentary then then they scrapped that idea and it just made it really funny and weird without the family guy cut aways

Homer vs the 18th amendment

The episode where that guy from prison pretends he's Micheal Jackson and he sings at Lisa's birthday party. Although anything before season 11 is eons better than what the show has turned into now.

wasnt he supposed to be mexican ?

Forgot Archer, which I would put above Ren & Stimpy, tied with King of the Hill.

I don't think they realized what a great character Roger was initially, seems like after the first season or two they really started to focus more on him. Unlike Family Guy though, American Dad's main characters are pretty tolerable so they can still have pretty good episodes with the rest of the cast. Haley is probably the worst but even she has her moments.

who would win?

Bump if u cry everytime

I also really like how its essentially centrist on the political like haley is portrayed as the typical stoner do nothing millennial liberal and stan is a try hard conservative whose ego gets him into trouble alot and yea roger is fucking hilarious i like it cause its a totally ridiculous over the top parody of modern day degeneracy

Middle left with his snake hand

What about The awesome things a scientist can made? Are you calling scientist degenerates too?

Boomer humor?

There's a lot of humor that pertains to current day programming. Literally, there's a ton of shit in the show that you probably will never be able to wrap your head around that's pretty funny f.am.

It's a good show if you're looking for a comedy that has science jokes. The Big Bang Theory is a joke compared to it.

i like watching this show when i am high on da ganja

>The female one is an obnoxious bitch that only behaves sarcastically to other men while being underfucked
Did you watch the show? I wouldn't call Leela a slut, but she's incredibly easy to hook up with as long as you come across as normal and aren't freaked out by her huge eye.

>i like it cause its a totally ridiculous over the top parody of modern day degeneracy
There is a thin line between satire and glamorization/glorification. In all cases of animated sitcoms, it's the ladder.

You know, "The Wolf of Wall Street" also pretends to be satire and I hardly have seen anything before that had applauded a Wall Street asshole as some sort of rockstar than this.

The one where homer gets attacked by a bear

its a draw between fry and xavier

>xavier accidentally/inadvertently kills everyone (except fry) in some trippy reality bending rambling freaudian speech about phaluses

>fry doesnt do any actual fighting, but he gets savior of the multiverse plot immunity and gets sent back in time to the begging of time and frozen again untill the gets unfrozen with the name I. C. Wiener. and is tasked with ordering a pizza

This desu

Henk

>Ugly Americans
Fuck that show was so good. I should go back and watch it again

Since you don't get it, just don't watch it. But here's a few points to ponder if you are going to watch.

Fry is not a role-model, you are supposed to laugh AT him, not WITH him.

It would be hard to get away with putting a nigger acting as a nigger in a show. So.... make him a robot, we all know what he really is, but the sjw's can't do anything about it, because he is represented as a robot.

And the one-eyed feminazi. Just like with the robot, the sjw's can't complain about "her" being negatively portrayed because she isn't exactly human, so officially no-ones toes has been stepped on