ATTENTION TO ALL NON-WHITES ON THIS BOARD

As a black man, I've been finding more success in redpilling family and friends (who are mostly white) than the average Sup Forums user. Some black guys will deny my facts and call me an oreo but my friends who are mostly rich liberal betas were very easy to convert.

I gave them evidence for many things from black people and crime to reasons for why so many of them are blaming it all on systematic racism etc.

By the time I finish reasoning with them, they usually go "I never thought of it like that" and I ask them how "If I were white, you would be calling me racist, wouldn't you?" - they agree.

When it comes to women, many would be increasingly timid as all their arguments are countered until they feel super uncomfortable.

To all non-whites on this board, we have a moral obligation to let people know of the truth. There aren't too many of us but by simply setting people up to be more aware of the truth, there will be less cucks and more angry males who'll use their vote wisely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwnJw-eyacA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless self-bump :(

>Non-white
>British flag

lol Britains fucked

>To all non-whites on this board

I don't think you've got a big audience there lad

fuck off nigger

kek at pols response

good luck m8

y'all niggas don't have an easy road ahead of yourselves

>being this new

most of the pol users are blacks and non-whites (east and south europe)

>call me an oreo

Godspeed to you

I will not rest until you hang by a rope, op. Do they still have gallows in your country? Your skin color makes my skin crawl.

>east and south Europe
>not white

BIX NOOD MUFFUGA

Not believing you there. I see way too many germans, french, and americans.

I get you, I frequently and unapologeticly redpill the white people I know. I do what I can to try and save the nation I love from surrendering its culture and values for cuckdom. I love having the SJW immunity.

This board is extremely multi-ethnicity.

>and call me an oreo

Why don't you go back to Africa if you actually care?

>SJW immunity.
No joke.
Every time a black guy supports anti-immigration and SJW's lose their end all logical argument card, they seam completely dumbfounded and out of options. Pretty hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwnJw-eyacA

good on yea user , keep it up

I'm latin-american and i try to do this but since i really don't look 'ethnic' so to speak, people often disapprove of me trying to redpill them
>that lack of self awareness

Yeah, their cognitive dissonance becomes apparent to themselves and their brains just short circuit and crash. It looks like they're about to have a stroke.

thanks for your work I guess...

OOGA BOOGA

im getting the feeling this is a new way of shilling btw making us seem as racist as possible
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Youd he suprised Goyim

Same Reason Milo gets away with so many truth bombs. Sadly he has been silenced.

Black skin colour does not make you a nigger, just makes it more likely that you are one

#oreolivesmatter

as long as you dont BLACK anyone you should be good

>ITT non-whites

Daily reminder if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes you are not a white person.

>divide and conquer
>a leaf

I'm slowly red pilling my brother into Hillary's corruption.

I guess 80% of the 3rd Reich were shitskins then by your teenager meme standards. Eye and hair colour genes are a minuscule part of your overall genetic makeup. What your head and face is actually structured like is much more relevant.

Oy vey! There is so much wisdom in this post! Could be from the Tal- err Bible itself!

Keep fighting the good fight. As a musician, I'm around a lot of hipster faggots and do my part little by little so as not to alienate or turn them off the truth.

I managed to "redpill" a bunch of also non-white friends and they are aware of the gay shit us movies and tv shows push so as result they retained their kids from watching anything that isan't pixar shit or just actual brazilian television.
I am proud of what i did, the sooner Sup Forums realize they cannot win this by following the old "whiter than thou" meme the faster they can win more ground.
War 101 kids, the bigger number always win.

Britain blacks are nothing like the american chimpanzee you got over there, in britain they are legit tea drinking book reading queen loving brits who happens to be black.

is your name oreopheus?

Morpheus WTF u doing man?
Creating sensible humans and not even chimping out?
Must be something in the water.

But no, seriously, good luck with that job, it'll be a long and rocky road.

If life was a walk in the park, evolution would never happen.

Afro-Caribbean from a conservative family reporting in.

>tfw dad was redpilled about the problems of the African American communities and raised me to no be a little shit

I'm at UW Madison studying comp sci. Campus is super liberal, how do into redpilling people? I'm also in a fraternity, so I can reach the demographic of sorority Staceys who evolve into women who think with emotion and want refugees and shit, and think BLM isn't a domestic terrorist organization.

Fellow black, coming here has only made me despise whites more...they are filth. Don't post here...the coli is ten times better. You can't trust them or befriend them. Be courteous in public but keep a burning hatred...as they do for you. My children will be raised right and despise these dogs.

Good to hear, keep it up.

Gtfo, Shillary

wait you know that BLM is a domestic terrorist organization?

The irony is that pol is probably more diverse than Tumblr or leddit

Whites brought too many good things to modern society to be disregarded just because minor shenanigans, actually slavery was only abolished because whites wanted it, if it was up to arabs and jews we would still be in chains, i honestly suspect that this is their plan, once they get of all whites, the whipping days will be back and there will no sympathy for blacks, for empathy to other "creatures" is a white thing.

Britain imported nogs ages ago you fat fucking burgtard

Physical contact between the family is important. It leads to closeness and proper bonding.

It can go too far, however.
For example, imagine your daughter suffers from depression and anxiety. She hasn't told anyone except for you. And it's you, her father, who she turns to when she's feeling down. And one Friday night she has had a breakdown, and she just needs someone to hold. So she comes and cuddles with you, her father, on the couch. She cries a little bit, but eventually she falls asleep, straddling you. But you start to feel slow rhythmic movements against your pelvis. She is slowly pushing her pussy against your dick, back and forth. Her legs wrap around you a little tighter as she positions herself so that her clit is rubbing against your now erect cock.

Obviously in this situation, the wrong thing for the father to do would be to strip her off and fuck her. But nor should you throw her off. The best approach, of course, is to pretend not to notice, and lay there with your daughter as she slowly brings herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit against your cock. She can't entirely control the quivers which run down her body as she reaches her peak, nor her sweaty panting, but in the morning, when you both wake up and give each other a morning kiss, still lying in the straddle position, you pretend you never noticed a thing.

What the fuck is JIDF paying me for

kek

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a board of peace

SJW immunity is amazing, being a bean I can be the biggest shitlord nationalist I want.

I almost feel bad whites will never know this anazing feeling, the tears are delicious.

Just remember, I fuck with SJWs for those who cant, yet...

R A R E

>my iq is 80 haha hurr durr fuck da OP

Been doing the same OP. Im half white which makes it easier to redpill people, im convinced that if i was fully white man people wouldnt consider the redpill and would just default onto "yurrr a white supremacist"

The white race is soo weak at the moment, it's hard not to take advantage, but you got to remember they (mainly british) did provide the world with civilization, advance sciences and security. Id rather be in a white neighbourhood than in a arab or black.

Keep up the good work.

>German
>French
>American
>white
The current year

>germans, french, and americans
>white

Fuck off, there are some good black people out there, just few of them (pic related). We need all the allies we can get so the left can eat itself.

t. whiter than you are mutt.

>To all non-whites on this board, we have a moral obligation to let people know of the truth. There aren't too many of us but by simply setting people up to be more aware of the truth, there will be less cucks and more angry males who'll use their vote wisely.
I'm working on it. It helps that like most legal pre-90s migrants that made it on their own merit they've got a deep, undying disdain for freeloaders.

Hell, my father is pretty damn redpilled about the Jews as well.

I think the most efficient solution and also a permanent one for everything is to kill everyone regardless of color except people who pass a certain civility test

Really, Italy? Your southern half are pretty much all mudslime rape babies. You've got nothing to say.

Honestly the only way for us to coexist is for a white pride movement and black pride movement to occur. Afterwards these movements must respect each other as fellow men.

and I can't wait for it either. World is gonna miss whites after we gone. It's gonna be topkek

>As a black man, I've been finding more success in redpilling family and friends (who are mostly white)
Sounds like they were blackpilled first mate

jews and jew-minions getting out-jewed by honorary superjews(for free)

>Some black guys will deny my facts and call me an oreo

Theres no shame in being superior.

Im a white guy so i dont exactly qualify

But were you niggers ever truly about to vote for some woman? Seriously? I thought niggers knew bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Frenchcucks be mad roflmao

Not mad, just point out your hypocrisy.

"black" people in a nutshell (pic related)

>double quotes for relevance

>I don't think you've got a big audience there lad
Sup Forums is diverse as fuck, user. Seriously. What unites us is that we've seen beyond the curtain. That's all.

Do something about your country before you whine about Italy who are LITERALLY transporting muzzies into your cities.

At least Italians lynch shitskins who cause trouble. What do you do aside from die without resistance?

Did you even fight with England during the Euros?

Top kek

You won't be gone, i won't allow it, not even if i have to run an underground illegal white farm.
You gonna survive whether you like it or not.
MANDATORY FUN

SOUND OFF Sup Forums

"""""White""""" Argentine Colombian here

Gold diggin hoes driving me crazy, I can't take it no more...

TOOT TOOT NO NIGGERS ON MY TRAIN

Now that's an honorable member if I ever saw one.

black milo?

lmao

>Sadly he has been silenced.
Anyone who solely relies on social media kind of asks to be fucked with.

He just needs to improve his RL outreach and he'll be right back where he started.

The Triggering kind of proved that. Nigga needs to grind those speeches like crazy.

HHNNNNG. It's the fucking best.

Oh puhlease. This is about winning.

(Not that I'd mind massively depopulating Africa mind you, but that's another topic).
>Fuck off, there are some good black people out there, just few of them (pic related). We need all the allies we can get so the left can eat itself.
Based Scowlsherrif is based.

WTF am I reading?

And what do these reactions mean?

also you're worthless if you're not at least 6'3", earning at least $150k, balding even a little bit

Yes minorites are horrible grovel at the feet of the white man if you cant be an equal we get it.

Hmm.. 50% German, 25% British, 25% French. Nope, not one bit of white one.

Fuck off, leaf. Yes, it has come to this. The next Canadian civil war will start on Sup Forums.

College is out right now, give it 3-4 more weeks and he will be starting his College Tours back up.

I'm SO looking forward to his Burka Mini Skirt, and the full Indian regalia at Yale's Halloween event.

>College is out right now, give it 3-4 more weeks and he will be starting his College Tours back up.
GOOD.

Twitter/Reddit are what turned Dawkins from a polemic asshole into an outright cult leader.

We do not need this to happen again. Hell, it was already happening.

Him getting slammed is the best thing that could've happened in the long run.

We NEED to decentralize.

OK ahmed. You know Italians and Spaniards and all those middle eastern mediterranean countries are half arab right?
Of course you did.

Jap here doing the same. I can't go too far because Asians aren't that high on the oppression totem pole so blue pills will cry about racism.

nah m8, they really really aren't. They're pretty much exactly the same as african americans. They even try to emulate their accents sometimes.

I am doing something about my country. I'm not going to shout who I am on this site though, that would be career suicide.

No, I didn't. I don't live among shitskins, only kikes where I live.

stay true to ur mission op. as we all must. ;)

Fair enough, my bad for doubting you but we are all a little uneasy.

Gee, thats odd, the ones i know talk normally.

Hispanic here, I do this.

I hope this is the start of something big. I had a friend from the Yemen say to me the other day that he fucking hates Muslims for what they're doing to the West and he lectures all his friends and family on dropping the religious shit from back home and becoming fully Westernized, or pissing off back. He would be arrested if he was white but nobody dared say a damn word to him because he has foreign looks.

>being this retarded

Yeah it's either the african american accent or the carribean accent that are popular. I'm sure there are some that are normal, but the majority are filth, don't be led astray by one or two good apples.

You must be new here, kid. Let me tell you what /pol is actually about.

It is a hate machine for everyone against everyone. Niggers, Jew and Muslims are just hated by anyone else, so almost everyone can contribute. If you are a Jew for example, you can still hate against Blacks and Muslims.

If you are a nigger, you can still hate against mudslimes and jews.

You do not have to be white to be rascist. We all are. And this is what makes /pol the dangerous entitity it is. We hate. Everyone. Even ourselves.