Australians

Seriously as much as Sup Forums praises Australians they realise like at least 1/3 of white Australian men I see are race-mixing and their "banter" is no good irl.

Chink fuckers, everyone knows the leaf has better banter

Aussie stole this island nigger's gf lmao

Actually it's mostly the Chinese and Thai I see them with and besides Indonesians are white.

>be indonesian
>get home from school
>hear sister getting it hard from her Australian boyfriend upstairs
>go to kitchen and ask mum what's for dinner
>she says she has a date with man named Bruce and you'll have to cook for yourself
>go to computer and message your gf
>get reply back "oi cunt she's busy, don't message her for the rest of the night"
>shitpost on Sup Forums instead

Limeys are one to talk your tourist always female sex tourists.

Yeah I don't know what happened but they stopped making good shitposts.

Leafs have sucked the shitpost well dry clearly.

not true

you cunts just raised the standard

Cheers mate, been looking for a Indo flag.
But nah you're wrong, I don't know what lefty inner-city suburb you've visited but the only couples I see are wm/wf and am/af, it's probably just confirmation bias or something. I can count the number of mixed couples I've seen with my left hand.
>South Australian/Tassie cunt reporting in

stfu and eat your rice, ching chong

Aussies are basically bootleg Britbongs

Rich Chinks come in buy up the houses, Aussie whitey can't please whitey princess, fucks lower class chink. Kek.

Most only be rich ones. Since all here are.

To indo? Fuck of you delusional mudslime rat. You're just sore all your best women are sex slaves in the UAE.

That's pretty sad.
I wont lie I do feel for you east Asian blokes, having so many of your nation's women chasing after other guys is something no race should have to suffer.

>chink fuckers
Canada, you should shup up.

>Aussie can't take the bants
Not surprised.

Canadians here are best.

But I'm posting from Indonesia therefore white...

its cuz 1/3 of us have 2 white gfs
1 asian mistress
and 1 married mistress

bottom 1/3 of all males in any race is fucked mate
l2p rl

>Indonesians are white.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

But it's your top males.

Less than 98% European ancestry = Not white

whitey princess?
they are slags mate dont over value them lmao
all they are good for is fuck and that tiny down time bants between you cumming in them rawdog multiple times

anyone who doesnt know that feel is a beta loser virgin who should neck themselves and die right now. fuck off

Fuck off you cheeky cunt its hard to make the top bantz after a long day fighting the eternal emu war. The cunts are peakin in me windows there is no peace from their rage.

post examples, your op pic is bottom tenth

>Aussie
>Not 5% Abo
Good one m8.

I don't take pictures of Australian couples though

>Indonesians are white

The problem is you're probably in Melbourne, there are no men there what you see there are soulless hipster meat sacks.

Also I cook myself, women are expected to here...

Please explain
>Indonesians are white
What did you mean by this?

At least you don't degrade your race by mixing with asians (the shitskins excluded). I'd rather let my son/daughter date an asian than a nigger or pajeet.

Chinks migrate to burwood, hurstville and chinatown. Oh look it's the end of the world, end of aus. A few suburbs in sydney. Melbourne is a lost cause but they're confined because of the new blood chopper reeds out there.

Go to any town outside of those suburbs and it's 99% white.

We're white master race clearly. Just like Romanians.

Careful or we'll take west papua off you as well mate

Also men don't cook so I have to.

Feel free but last thing Australia needs is more Abos.

Oi visit Schappelle while you're in bali. She looks like a mad slut, bring some tim tams and a bit of weed and I bet she'll give you a rimmy.

Sydney mate. Full of white guys dating Asians because the girls here are so stuck up and demand only the best of the best, so the kind of decent looking successful guy who'd easily pull a white girlfriend anywhere else in the country goes for Asians because they're available. Don't say I blame them at all, some are pretty nice.

they might be stuck up but they still crave a dicking weekly, someone is defs giving it to them

This. Who gives a shit about flushing your heritage down the drain and creating hapa beta faggot offspring who mostly have Asian features.

Fuck the coalburning women of the West. I feel fucking sick when I see one of them racemixing. Fucking whores.

coal burners still get publicky shunned here tho m80

You'd be surprised. A lot of single girls only fuck once a month. So there's a few dudes fucking heaps of chicks. The harem thing is alive and well here (at least in the inner suburbs)

I saw my doctor for a sinus infection last month and she was an incredibly sexy Australian happa. Very flirty, but surrounded by beta orbiters. Sad!

Agreed, we need to save our race.

Nobody with self worth goes for City women.
City women tend to be subhuman.

See more of those every year.

They're the worst in Sydney, whoreish behaviour AND they're stuck up. They really seem to believe it's paris or New York here. You can meet nice girls through friends of friends but it always makes things awkward when things go south. Was much easier for me when I lived in Melbourne.

>tfw fucked almost every race except for hwite girls

Am I really missing out senpai?

Yeah, mostly me. Been rough lately, smashing chicks from tinder but the other night I was pissing on this bitch's tits and thinking 'is this all there is?' You know, I want a bit of romance as well in life, and there are only a dozen or so blokes in sydney still up for smashing white chicks on tinder.

So I got me an asian bird, called ling ling or something stupid. Doesn't speak a lick of english but cooks dogs for me every night and doesn't scream when I beat her up if the eels lose.

Overall, yeah I know those kids are going to get a bit weird, make strange youtube videos and inevitably take out some of their schoolmates, but I just needed the stability that tinder sluts can't provide.

yh i have one married woman with 3 children 4 from my dorm and two ex gfs as plate, i was just saying even those high standard princesses will drop their standards really low to whoever is trying when they are horny.

instead of picking up on tinder, join a church and get a proper wife material woman.
Mormon chicks are hot, and will remain in the home.

Not touching a church type, they tend to speak enough english and have a wide enough support network that people ask questions about the bruises. I'll stick with ling ling thanks.

they insatiable cock hungry demonic succubi compared to other races

ah, didn't read that part.
also..
>dark skin
does it show bruises as much?

Asians and whites are the same race. Asian girls are just cuter and better wives

>friends and cousins go Aussie for uni

>Only one ugly girl ends up with an aussie bf

Feels....pretty darn good

:(

hwite girls were always so rude to me on tinder they didn't even come across as worth putting all the extra effort in

half the time they are just on there to get fed compliments and prop up their self-esteem anyway and are usually being inboxed by 50 other orbiters at once

I pretty much gave up on whitey scum

They are a lot nicer when I go outside the city I've noticed but

Yes we Indos are 100% hwhite.

kek of course you are upset with us 'race-mixing', sorry our big white aussie snake trousers are more enticing to your women than your liddle brown grain of rice mate on ya

Real Asians I mean.

Katut get back to tongueing out Rhondas stinky Ginger bucket of fish guts vag and stop making us kek

This meme is lost on me.
Pauline would roll over in her grave.

Don't know what Aussies you've been hanging out with cunt
Stay away from the faggoty liberal university types, fucking shitty banter from those cunts
You hang with some real hardworking Aussie blokes that are tradies and you'll get some real quality banter
Being a ruthless cunt on the worksite is a way of life and there's no limits to the fucked up shit we will joke about
t. Aussie Tradie

Asians in Australia=Chinese?

or SE Asians?

Prove it, what colour are your nipples?

every type of asian, there's even parts of Aus where your Nip bros and sisters the most common

Pink.

Its called UNI

I said prove it.

I wish every white guy that married a chink was forcibly sterilized so they'd have to adopt

i said they are succubi
they preselect 100% based on look
if you are not over 6ft white, muscular, extroverted, in your twenties, have a place to fuck them. rock solid confidence and an above average dick its not happening, if u do have all that they literally jump on ur cock regardless of marital status / children / bf etc

>tfw most of this but 5'10"

i should just kms tbqh

Don't you ever find how tradies act a bit effeminate? Like little schoolgirls gossiping about each other and ostracizing them the way only girls can do?

I come across this in most workplaces. It's a bit sad.

I'm 5'8" and fucked 12 girls off tinder in 6 months kek
I am /fit, 22 with my own house, a good job and confidence though so I guess that helps

What trades are you in? Hairdressing?

Yeah I have noticed it actually , it's a lot more prevalent when you are working in large gangs of blokes
Fuck those cunts though
Me and all my mates are tradies and we don't do that shit

I'm a carpenter and I see it fairly often

i don't even care if we end up asian 2bh

it's literally where we live

notice i'm not saying we should import millions of africans just to 'spice up' the place, i'm being realistic about our population and geographic location

also tradie 'banter' culture is the most overplayed thing ever, which gave rise to its exact opposite which is 'pretentious melbournite fuckhead'.

there's absolutely no balance here in anything and if you're not an extrovert you're doomed

LOL fuck a gooky then mate whatever floats your boat. Can't argue they have much better character, but miscenegation is a bit festy.

well to the defense of the shackle-draggers their women are hideous and hairy beasts. at least chinks are submissive

Er faggot are you blind they're slowly but surely invading every suburb. A big part of me is glad. Less snarky white faggots like you.

nah i like white girls
feels like i am fucking down / below me with anything else. gross

dunno how they do it

>Less snarky white faggots like you.
out of pure curiosity what ethnicity are you lol

I'm a nigger. Wtf? You're just wrong about the gook fest being contained in those traditionally gook suburbs like Chatswood. Admit it cunt. They're coming up to the beaches and out North West, Rhodes, fuckin everywhere faggot.

>Er faggot are you blind they're slowly but surely invading every suburb
I wish
Living in a 99% white suburb is suffering, literally 1 chinky qt in the whole suburb but shes a massive whore (and Thai).

where u at breh i wanna stab yah

Used to live in Nelson Bay about 10 years ago. There were like 2 Asian kids in the entire school I went to, now there's dozens of them. And Nelson Bay is really out of the way in terms of beach communities.

They are spreading like aids at a bugcatcher convention.

you're displaying that famous black intelligence bud i'm not even the guy you were cussing out.

Aussies tradie types have pretty big inferiority complexes it seems. No action or word is done without thinking "does this make me look like a tough cunt or not"

Maybe I am better off with the gossiping bitches in the office lol.

Wtf. No sand niggers like you around thankfully.

wut. i am 100% white and always have at least 2 knives on me. 1466

Hear hear they act like their LA Beverly Hills princesses. Even if they're just from some dog patch suburb like Hornsby or something. We simply deserve to lose the country.

ur a nig. they arent stuck up. you are just a nig.

what is 1466?

>he thinks we let them come here
heh, east Papua pretty much just acts like a vassal state to us now.
they house our refugees and in exchange we don't really do shit for them aside from "guarantee" independence, which, if shit hit the fan, we really wouldn't.
I think we also send some aid there way every now and then,