Trump-Khan War

>What he said in one of his tweets responding to the Khans is perhaps the most telling. "I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond?" The use of the adverb "viciously" is a good tell that Trump is a narcissist. But setting that aside, most people would know that the answer is "No, you're not." Certainly you're not allowed to respond in the sense of attacking back. Their son died serving the country. You don't get to attack them. Someone with a moral consciousness who is capable to empathy would understand this through a moral prism. A smart terrible person would understand it as a matter of pragmatism. Smart terrible people spend time to understand human behavior, even if the moral dimension of it is invisible to them or a matter of indifference. Just as importantly, they have impulse control.
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/understanding-the-trump-khan-war

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghazala-khan-donald-trump-criticized-my-silence-he-knows-nothing-about-true-sacrifice/2016/07/31/c46e52ec-571c-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html
correctrecord.org/the-gop-on-veterans-issues/
usuncut.com/politics/happy-veterans-day-5-times-republicans-in-congress-screwed-veterans/
politicususa.com/2015/11/11/republicans-congress-dishonoring-americas-veterans.html
globalriskinfo.com/2016/07/31/an-open-letter-to-khizr-khan/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLe6N6MWOeg
youtube.com/watch?v=I15s-Q7lycs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever. trump probably talked to a vet who was like 'fuck that guy's kid'

I really wish he'd drop this. If he did, the media would follow suit and follow something else that's arguably as irrelevent, but doesn't have the same potential to do any damage to him.

This is one of those fights you can't win without coming off as an asshole.

>Corey Lewandowski, on @CNN: "If Donald Trump were the president, Capt. Khan would've still been alive right now..."
Kek'd, rekt.

>YOU DONT GET TO RESPOND JUST SHUT UP
jeez its like democrats are just like my mom...

I do too. It's another Mexican judge situation at this point.

>son died can't criticize
>called sean smith's mom a cunt
ok

>"No, you're not."

yes u are lmao gtfo of here with that bullshit

dirty fuckin liberals

>You don't get to attack them.

This is why trump is going to win. PC culture is perverting justice.

Of course it's ok to attack a person who attacks you. If they put themselves in the arena, it's perfectly fine to blow them the fuck out of it.

>His whole way of understanding the world is one made up of dominators and the dominated. There's no infinite grey middle ground, where most of us live the vast majority of our human relationships. That's why even those who are conspicuously loyal are routinely humiliated in public. In that schema, Trump simply had no choice but to lash out, to rebalance the equation of dominance in his favor. It's an impulse that goes beyond reason or any deliberation. That's what left so many would-be or maybe allies flabbergasted at how or why he would have walked straight into such a buzzsaw of outrage.

Trollmaster is triggering the CNN crew.

I doubt housewives in Iowa are as amused as I am.

>Of course it's ok to attack a person who attacks you. If they put themselves in the arena, it's perfectly fine to blow them the fuck out of it.

His wife never said a word against Trump, but Trump attacked her anyway.

>His wife never said a word against Trump, but Trump attacked her anyway.
No he didn't. He empowered her.

See:

Attacked her? He basically said Khan was a sexist Muslim for not letting her talk. Which, is probably true because he's a Muslim.

The father who said trump doesn't understand the constitution is obsessed with sharia law.

Look at all these anti trump shill threads.. When they realize that they'll look like idiots.. again trump is playing 8d chess.

all he said was maybe she was being oppressed because of their misogynistic religion known to not let a woman speak her mind. He was empowering her, fag.

He didn't attack her. He merely speculated as to why she stood there in her skull diaper without speaking. Women in Muslim culture are expected to stand silent, and she did. All Trump did was point that out.

If he drops it they win. He can keep on with it and later this week the media will find something else and this Muslim Brotherhood retard will be forgotten.

Between Clockmed and these towelheads Muslims really are slimey mother fuckers. They act like terrorism caused by their religion isn't a thing because here is one family one example where their son who probably joined the military as a job died. Now because of that one example all Muslims are good. It's fucking retarded.

The more the liberal media (in fact, media in general) boos Trump, the more I feel compelled to vote for him (but I am a yurofag, so I can't vote for your president). Every tinfoil shill that tried to tell me about false flags in the past on this board makes perfect sense today.

Dont you guys think this was a plant? A fallen *muslim* soldier (how many are there compared to fallen non-muslim US soldiers?) was used as a political tool, a trap laid out for Trump by the DNC and he took it hook and sinker. Now the Democrats have the whole soldier sympathy thing going for THEM, something that used to be the home turf of the Republicans. And that the GOP resents their candidate is also becoming ever more visible to the broad American public as many Republicans used this opportunity to criticize Trump. The Dems are playing their cards well. It was an extremely clever tactical move to combine muslim and US army as these are usually on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Narcissism.

Ok, well if that's an issue for you, I want you to consider something.

What are the slogans currently in force between both parties?
Republicans: Make America Great Again
the expression has been pulled from something Trump said. "Together, we're going to make America great again." Notice he didn't say "I'm going to make America great again" or that there's no "Trump is going to make America great again." Trump has employed enough people and run a business large enough to know that none of his success is entirely attributable to himself. He knows well enough that he cannot rebuild America himself.

Now contrast this with the Democrats slogan
"I'm with Her"
Her. Hillary. It's literally entirely about Hillary Clinton. The slogan even has a pointing arrow for those who need some help. If anyone is blatantly guilty of narcissism, it's former secretary and first lady Hillary Clinton

That must be it no way he would make such an obviously stupid move must be 52d chess

>Donald Trump said that maybe I wasn’t allowed to say anything. That is not true. My husband asked me if I wanted to speak, but I told him I could not. My religion teaches me that all human beings are equal in God’s eyes. Husband and wife are part of each other; you should love and respect each other so you can take care of the family.
>When Donald Trump is talking about Islam, he is ignorant. If he studied the real Islam and Koran, all the ideas he gets from terrorists would change, because terrorism is a different religion.
>Donald Trump said he has made a lot of sacrifices. He doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghazala-khan-donald-trump-criticized-my-silence-he-knows-nothing-about-true-sacrifice/2016/07/31/c46e52ec-571c-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

What did Trump say? I haven't been follwing every little thing lately?

>talk shit
>get hit

>implying the dominator/dominated worldview isn't the most accurate

so what does Sup Forums think of Latino women?

Honorary Aryans?

I guess we know what kinda people are voting for Trump:

>A smart terrible person can be an effective, even a good leader, if the interests of the country line up with his or her personal interests. I'm not advising it. But it's possible. Indeed, history shows various examples of it. But a dumb terrible person is almost always dangerous. Trump's mix of rage and insecurity are so unbridled that it is not simply that he is unable to protect others from their impact. He cannot even protect himself from the damage they create.

>dumb terrible people

>I really wish he'd drop this.

Too bad he will always try to get the last word in because he's an emotionally unstable person whose jimmies are rustled trivially.

How he's going to live with himself after he loses is beyond me. I don't know how he won't just kill himself at that point.

>Women in Muslim culture are expected to stand silent
Isn't this what we all want though

I guess we know what kind of people aren't voting for trump:

>At times he was very sweet and kind but I felt like Islam limited his mind. He was afraid to make his own choices. Everything was a sin. I use to believe women who covered themselves were very committed and loving to their religion and happy. Many of the things you have said really has helped me move on. You have convinced me to the point in which I truly believe Islam IS a cult. I use to be naive and defend Islam because of all the “Stereotype”.
>I was a willing victim to my ex boyfriend and to Islam.

Stockholm syndrome cucks

Her is appealing to feminism.
To all the sisters mothers and daughters.
There are more women than men in the world shitlord

Not even close.

so what you are saying is Trump is a modafucking BAMF, America accept this man as your fucking president and reign supreme

>viciously attacked with words
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>p-pls mr khan don't hurt me

I can't stand the "islam is peacful" line of bullshit, early on the cult was weak so they used peaceful lines. As the religion grew in size, it became about domination.

When a contradiction exists in the Koran, the newer verse overrides the older, so the "peaceful" religious lines are indeed not part of real islam.

>>p-pls mr khan don't hurt me
This is the response the media wanted him to have.

Good thing he's not like you guys.

>But setting that aside, most people would know that the answer is "No, you're not." Certainly you're not allowed to respond in the sense of attacking back. Their son died serving the country. You don't get to attack them. Someone with a moral consciousness who is capable to empathy would understand this through a moral prism. A smart terrible person would understand it as a matter of pragmatism. Smart terrible people spend time to understand human behavior, even if the moral dimension of it is invisible to them or a matter of indifference. Just as importantly, they have impulse control.
Kill yourself nigger. Can't put blacks in jail cause they are oppressed too right?

Guck that guys kid. He didn't die a hero. He died because he broke SOP/ROE. He got his dumbass blown up because he was a fucking idiot.

He called the son a hero then said we must stop radical Islam. What's the problem, senpai? The father is a tool for using his dead son to support Hillary, who actually was in favor of the war his son was killed in.

>Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Saw your flag and did the same thing. Professional victim much? Eat pig shit muhammad.

Anything with a fat butt is nigger tier

Aryans gotta have sharp features

>My religion teaches me all are equal in the eyes of God
That is bullshit and even she knows it
Women are not even close to equal in Islam , anyone that says otherwise is deluded and blind to the real world

>real Islam

this is like that joe the plumber shit

t. liberal retard

Fuck me, shills are getting a bit fucking tedious and obvious lately.

Sharia Law pushers do in fact deserve to be attacked, period.

Trump didn't vote for the war that sent his son to die. That was HRC.
Trump didn't kill his son. That was Islam.

>He empowered her.
Before he deported her for being muslim? Her son was apparently in one of those violent Middle East countries before he died, not like he had any choice. He was serving his country with the ultimate sacrifice.

Veterans: Hero
Trump: Zero

>utlimate sacrifice
>fighting some jew war

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>People with children who have died in the military are never wrong and can never be argued against
Why?

What did he mean by this?

Factually incorrect. Trump is allowed to respond and he fucking dominated that dune coon. Now the cowardly little sandmaggot faggot is backing the FUCK down and running like a little bitch.

Trump faces the entire media, AGAIN, dominates them, AGAIN, and Libshits are blown the fuck out, AGAIN.

I don't know where they get the time to write while picking all their teeth up out of the gutter. This is literally the most one-sided shitstomping I've ever seen in my life. When did liberals become so pathetic? So inept? So cowardly?

Because party of "support our troops!!!".

correctrecord.org/the-gop-on-veterans-issues/
usuncut.com/politics/happy-veterans-day-5-times-republicans-in-congress-screwed-veterans/
politicususa.com/2015/11/11/republicans-congress-dishonoring-americas-veterans.html

>The father who said trump doesn't understand the constitution is obsessed with sharia law.

Did we watch the same speech? It rather looked to me like he was obsessed with Constitutional law.

Does it make any sense that their son would be fighting against the sympathizers and members of the Muslim Brotherhood while the father is a member himself?

You really have to torture all rules of logic and common sense when you fabricate these lies, don't you?

The most likely explanation is that TrumDumpsters have launched a vicious smear campaign against the family of a dead war hero because that's when they've been reduced to.

This is good. Sauce?

"The Religion of Peace"

>Whoever sacrifices to any god, except Allah alone, shall be doomed.

>Cursed be he who does Allah's work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood.

>Today you have been ordained for the service of Allah, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing.”

>If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.

>Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest of Allah must be put to death.

OK so he died fighting a war Hillary supported and planned by men who now back her and the family takes it out on Trump out of the blue? And why the fuck did they bring up the Constitution? Does it say somewhere anyone in the world is entitled to enter the US if they want?
But whatever. You're either a shill, troll, or loser who th I bus getting good blown up on the other side of the world while being part of the largest waste of tax dollars (payed by people who actually work) is the most useful thing you can do to serve your country

>The slogan even has a pointing arrow for those who need some help.
Reminds me of many of the obnoxious, self-referential gang graffiti that my entire town has been defaced by.

No, the most likely explanation is that the Democrats are fucking incompetent and have walked into yet another seal clubbing of their faggot proxies.

>AHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF will NEVER be able to defeat this "war hero!"
>5 SECONDS LATER
>Holy fuck he's beating the shit out of the war hero's parents pull out pull out

Liberals are so fucking pathetic. It's seriously like watching children try to fight wolves with their bare hands.

>Hillary, who actually was in favor of the war
why? Because the GOP lied to us and falsely claimed Saddam had WMDs he was about to launch against the US?

Blame the liars, not the victims of the lies.

>Sup Forums unironically supports shitting on vets now

This place gets more underage everyday

>The entire war was orchestrated by one political party and none of those people (like Robert Kagan) now support Hillary
Wew lad

Thanks
>pointing out the flaws of this Democrat shill who supports the pro intervention candidate is shitting on all vets
Guess I'm #whithher now!

>Everything is Obama's fault!

>When Bush was in office, blame should be distributed equally!

Trump hasnt pointed out a single "flaw", he's attacking a man and his wife who lost a son during a war.

Kill yourself. If shillary did anything even remotely similar, you'd be frothing at the mouth.

Trump literary said "Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero"
You fucking moron.
What we support is shitting on this guy's father who thinks he have some special rights and he can say whatever he wants because HIS SON, NOT HIM went to war.

who mentioned obama? i ctrl f "obama" and you're the only one. 0 results for "barack" too. did i miss something? or are you just moving goalposts?

Just wait. Once the next terror attack comes along Trump will get out Scott free.

>I mentioned Obama at all
>heh he supports Trump so most be the lowest of society thinking Obummer is a Muslim and was born in Kenya
>maybe I'll win the strawman building contest this year!
>Thinking is hard, that's why I let the Democrats, media, and friends do it for me!

She had already said that she wouldn't speak because she can't contain herself emotionally any time she sees pictures of her dead son. He continued anyways to drive in the Islamophobia.

I can't wait to see what his next move will be! Maybe after he loses the election, he'll be playing hyperspace 18 dimensional Chinese while filing for another corporate bankruptcy lol

All this does is get him more attention from non trump voters.

Apologise Trump

He struck back at an IDIOT who lost his son thanks to people who now support HILLARY and he thinks it's Trump's fault. Please tell me, rewinding this a bit.
Why exactly did Mr. Kahn attack Trump in the first place?

>OK so he died fighting a war Hillary supported
The GOP lied to all of us and we all fell for it. At least some of us now know the facts and we know the Bush Admin lied.

Good people blame the GOP liars for lying. The worst people blame the victims who fell for the GOP lies.

>the family takes it out on Trump out of the blue?
The muslim who lost his son is expressing righteous indignation at the not-very-presidential candidate who smears all veterans and muslims with lies and false accusations.

>And why the fuck did they bring up the Constitution? Does it say somewhere anyone in the world is entitled to enter the US if they want?
If you had read the Constitution, you'd probably know about the Free Speech thingy. The man's got a right to take his grievance public

>But whatever. You're either a shill, troll, or loser who th
Right, since you realize your argument is incoherent gibberish, discrediting yourself in a feeble attempt silence critics probably sounded like a good idea in your head.

No the Dems are, as they always have, allahu akhbaring themselves. Fuckin' Tenno Heika Banzai

Of course it was as a job, there's no conscription going on. His son made the sacrifice of his own free will, not the father.

>h-hillary is a victim!! she didn't know the neocon warmongers were lying!!!!

so it's the "she's an oblivious idiot" defense again.

>If shillary did anything even remotely similar, you'd be frothing at the mouth.
What the hell are you on about? That's all *IT* (refuse to call her a human) talks about.

Check the polls. lmfao

Check the polls. :^)

You don't actually buy that shit do you? Oh oh oh thats right, you're here to SELL that shit. Kill. Your. Self. She had no intention of saying anything publically son dead or not. Also, provide indisputable evidence Ms. Muhammad wrote that article and I'll paypal you $1000. Thats USD roach.

Pic related
1. Yeah was to chop out half my answer, half the Bush admin backs Hillary now.
2. How? Have there not been any attacks in Europe since the refugees crisis? Do Muslims not make up a smaller percent of the military than expected?
3. OK then it also protects Trump's right and no, they brought it up in the initial speech. Why would they bother? They're already given a platform.
4. >your phone messed up and that's a display of your intelligence and also renders your other points invalid *pushes glasses up nose*

> :^) - gives you away shill.
The polls with 70% democrats polled? The ones with 70% democrats and Trump still within 2-3 points? Yeah those are my favorite.

I hope it's this and not HRC making a new bank with tax dollars...SHILLARY BTFO BELOW!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OLe6N6MWOeg

Wants to bypass due process in deportations 7:29-7:34; "Deport anybody that we think even has a POSSIBLE link to terrorism."

8:11-8:13 "Categories of people"
unintentional racism!

8:15-9:16
Her attempted legal defense of violating constitutional separation of powers is utterly laughable

8:25-8:26 can't contain her laughter at the idea of overturning citizen's united decision

9:58-10:50
begins with
Interviewer: "You're offering more governemnt programs, more spending, more entitlements, more taxes-
Shillary: "No"
Interviewer: "More taxes, more tax penalties and credits."
Shillary: "Let's unpack that"

HIGHLIGHT! 10:42-10:54
"No, but it's gonna be public-private sector. I mean I'm looking for ways to start a national infrastructure bank. Seed it with federal dollars, but bring in private investors..."

The only political reason I can think to start a new infrastructure bank is to keep up with China.
youtube.com/watch?v=I15s-Q7lycs
0:45-1:10 (US encouraging other countries not to join)
2:05-2:17 Don't worry about BRICS the world bank leader is going to work with them!

No goy, don't invest with China just because you don't trust us. Here, we'll start a new bank and encourage you to use THAT one!

Is anyone surprised that a candidate taking this much money wants to use federal money to start a new bank for current banks to invest in? How many federal "safety nets" do you think there will be for these "private investors"?

>Before he deported her for being muslim?
>He continued anyways to drive in the Islamophobia.

It's correct to criticize islam. Anyone who supports sharia is against equal rights. That's what was implied by trump's statement. And that's true. She can choose to be in chains, but that's her decision.

this is funny, the people who are criticizing him for defending himself are the same people who throw a fucking party every time a white police officer gets killed in the line of duty

i guarantee you that the left gives 0.000 fucks about the dead hero kid

>The use of the adverb "viciously" is a good tell that Trump is a narcissist
They can't possibly be this desperate. This is like reading a schizophrenic's book report.

Bullshit. Only 14 Muslim American soldiers have died ever, while Muslim American soldiers have murdered almost twice as many of their fellow soldiers. Not only that, but Khizr Khan is now being found to have ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

>saudi-bought mainstream media keeps pushing the khans
>people wonder why the khans are attacking trump when muslims killed their son in a hillary clinton supported war

>Why exactly did Mr. Kahn attack Trump in the first place?
Because Trump smeared all muslims.

Can you link me to a YouTube video speech or an article please? I must have missed it

>because HRC payed him to

Fixed that for you.

>Can you link me to a YouTube video speech or an article please?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??