How can blacks seriously believe this

As a student of Genetics this seriously made me flip my shit. How can this dumb nigger think that because 5% of Americans in the 17th-18th century had slaves, this somehow affected the ENTIRE GENOME OF EVERY WHITE IN THE WORLD IN 200 YEARS! Also the ancient Spartans did have slaves who worked their fields.

Is this how far it's gone in America? Literally everything is because of Slavery? It's fucking ridiculous. You should have done as the Arabs did and castrated the slaves when they got there, cause there's no slave nigger's decendents in Arabia now.

TL'DR everything is because of slavery & we wuz kangz

Sperg rant over.

I like how he doesn't realize his race's ability to make quick gains is a result of them being bred like that by their slave owners.

...and their success in "sports" is just glorified slavery.

*cue old-timey music*
"Come gather round folks, watch this big baboon run really fast, normal folks can't stop him! We've trained this other spearchucker to dribble a ball and shoot it through a hoop, he can jump 10 feet straight up! Truly a wonder of human evolution!"

Tbh blacks have more fast-twitch muscle and muscle in general than whites cause they've had to spend the vast majority of 200,000+ years chasing and running away from wild animals, if what he said was true then you're right, but it went right over his head

Not only that, in Sparta only slaves did ANY work. Spartan citizens were a tiny minority, and thdy were all full time soldiers. The dependency on the helots was the most defining trait of Spartan society.
So yes, the kang praised the society with most extensive use of slavery in all of history, as an example of not depending on slaves.

the most muscular and strongest men are white.

For you...

But they aren't stronger. Look at any competition about raw strength, it is all white people.

>tfw lifting for years but can't break a 1300lb total

Considering roids desu, I'm sick of high school kids being stronger than me

If you argued with this nigger that genetics is why his IQ is low he would chimp out in a second.

He's not entirely wrong desu. The near-absence of athletic culture in most current white communities is the cause.

You're right, however he's trying to come from a genetics and evolutionary perspective, where as you're actually thinking about it practically,

Who cares brah. Don't be reliant on the roidjew. Your gains are your own, without the roidjew.

>Also the ancient Spartans did have slaves who worked their fields.

So did the Vikings btw

It's because most whites haven't been hunter-gatherers for millennia, while tons of slaves were plucked right out of the jungle. Hence, blacks haven't degenerated as much as us.

A simple comparison.

He is aware that all the world's strongest men are yuge euros right?
Just watch Olympic weightlifting

It's probably a Sup Forumslack trolling and you fell for the b8.

>one black guy says something disagreeable on the internet
>How do black people think this... America is doomed guys...

The irony of your post is lost on you because youre retarded.

I'm more concerned that he thinks gladiators were a race of people

Its a youtube comment.