Is average Sup Forumslack mentally retarded?

Is average Sup Forumslack mentally retarded?
Why the fuck do people keep replying to posts like this?

For any retards who wanna type that stuff in here.

Sup Forums is literally a place for children. If you are over 25 you are in the minority.

This board is full of retarded idiots.

the average polack is like 14
picture this as a slightly edgier Sup Forums

Sup Forums is for wacky memes like that one. Reddit is where you go for serious discussion. /thread

Report and move on

Shit I only have 2 more years of Sup Forums.

thats funny op but if you dont reply to this post nothing at all will happen to your mom tonight

Wow, we are turning into kikebook now? Fuck off m8.

Amen.

/s4s/ has gone too far.
>praise kek

Heil Hitler.

Report it on sight.

i replied the second time now

People here are fucking children. They think these stupid memes are real. Oh no my family will die if I don't enter text and hit respond. This is literally voodoo shit and you all think you are above niggers which is hilarious.

12/7/14 never forget

Some people are superstitious Amen.

I remember getting a day ban for a while back replying to one of those shit threads

Mods should do that more

I hate this new meme. Have mods been banning for it?

>expecting serious discussion anywhere on the internet, let alone Sup Forums.net

fuck

Because Sup Forums = underage Sup Forums 2.0

>report
>on Sup Forums
ishygddt

Get rid of flags and IDs and you'll get rid of a lot of people who should really be on some other site. They were originally, and remain a punishment for fucking with m00t.
That punishment has hurt. A lot.

just too many retards on Sup Forums or Sup Forumstier users, pick one.
also the amount of canadian shitposters is insane, same happens with abos since 2013 when Sup Forums stopped working for a few days and they all came here.
if Sup Forums hadn't stopped working this would have been a more serious place and also if you don't reply to this post your mom will die on her sleep tonight, what a retard
There are even .webms on /gif/ about this shit

I immediately leave any thread when I see a post like that with tons of replies. Fucking retards

I don't know i fucking hate these Facebook tier posts

OH SHIT Ruski bro did not see Öster bro's trap card fucking crazy plays left and right

Well meme'd.

Aминь!

Replying just to be safe

Fuck you
Also saged

baka this is the stupidest thing i ever seen
amen

It's because Sup Forums is religious.

Amen

This. It makes me lose hope when people reply to those shitty memes.

Always imagine that posters on Sup Forums fall into three categories:

1. Children - They post this chain mail shit, general retardation and youtube personality threads.

2 - Mentally Ill / Lonely - They post the majority of the repeating content. Desperate for a reply or wasting their life posting the same troll type thread thinking anyone cares.

3 - Good posters - Not as rare on Sup Forums as on other boards but you do need to go looking for them so use the catalogue.

Apply this logic to every popular board and you will begin to see the trends.

I honestly thought people were replying to these 9gag tier memes ironically.

It turns out they're really that stupid.

Smoke meth hail santa

cyka

Sup Forums is being flooded with newfags, shills, Sup Forumstards etc

I'd say its because its summer but I fear it won't end until Trump is elected

Same but still we are here.

I don't want my mom to die in her sleep.

Thank you Jesus

Amen

Amen

>implying the mentally ill/lonely have not always been the driving force of this site
They're the only reason you ever heard of this place and they make the best anons.

Also
>using catalog

What a maroon.

Amen muh nigga
#Blessed #RipMuhNiggaTyrone
(Cucumber) (Cucumber) (Rain)

Fuck you

Amen

AMEN

That might look bad, however, it does not show the amount of people that skipped right over it and ignored it, so it's a rather biased representation of Sup Forums.

Oh well, if that post was true, I'm one step closer to inheritance.

It really shows how many redditors and Sup Forums migrants are coming around.

wow, really made me think

Amen

Oh my god i cant handle this thread

Amen

Amen brutha

>it does not show the amount of people that skipped right over it and ignored it
Less than half of the unique posters.

Amen my lord

Seriously, who fucking buys into these stupid things? Idiots, I swear...

>A-am-men, S-senpai

A modified version of pascal's wager.
Quite logical if you think about it.

wtf i want to masturbate to traps now

AMEN

Not even kikebook is this retarded.

If you don't reply to this post at least one gorillion times your mom wild be raped by a pack of wild niggers.
Quite logical. :^)

Amen

>asks if the people who unironically belive in Kek the frog god of happenings are retarded

im starting to suspect you are the retard

AMEN brother Ben.

Amen

Amen.

Amen

When I buy this site from mook, flags and IDs will go away. Over half of the boards will be deleted and their users permab&. Snacks will be brought back.
This should fix everything.

>unironically belive in Kek the frog
: ^ )

Jesus Christ is our LORD and savior

>is the average Sup Forumslack mentally retarded

Yes. Most average things aren't great. You see Ivan, there are two types of posters that come to Sup Forums, the ones that are crossposting wedditors that come to Sup Forums for ebin maymays, shitposting, kek/dubposting, Sup Forums BTFO, tripposting and other such shit threads.

Then you have decent 4channers you actually understand the website, enjoy hearty banter with their fellow Sup Forumsiticians and discuss current and past political events.

Thats just the way she goes, you just have to figure out which one you are, which ones to avoid, and how maybe one day we can stage an uprising to get these cancerfags off our boards.

I know right, he should know that belivers of Kek are amongst the smartest people in existence.

Sup Forums is a modern day wizards tower, and we're all fucking around with meme magic. Our int stats are the highest in the goddamn world.

Fuck both of 'em.

newfags don't lurk and have the idea that all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums
And nobody tells them to "lurk moar" anymore.

kek

no

>uprising

Been waiting a decade for it already.
All is lost.

>sitting on Sup Forums unironically

iq of average Sup Forumslack is surely below 100. I observe this board like a zoo, only to laugh at retards,weaboos and creeps.

It's literally the equivalent to following any major religion.

shit

La illaha illallah, muhammad alrasullallah, allahu akbar.

Not again.

fuck off

FUCK YOU

Amen Jesus my dude.

I'm with immunity cat!

:^)

AMEN.
SIEG HEIL

AMEN

Posting

>only to laugh at retards,weaboos and creeps.

That's why we're all here though.

Damn u OP