nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/colorado-deputies-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/death-of-daniel-shaver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rundown?

nytimes.com/2017/12/31/us/colorado-deputies-shooting.html

what happened

At least Americans can say they haven't been any mass shootings this year for the first 20 minutes of 2018

>Close the old year by getting shot
>open the new year by getting shot

>Be American
>Get taken hostage
>Cops arrive
>Criminal tells you to answer the door
>Refuse
>Get shot
>Comply and open the door
>Cops shout "CROSS YOUR LEGS FOLD YOUR ARMS IN THE AIR WITH YOUR PALMS ON THE GROUND WHILE DOING THE MACARENA FACING NORTH NORTH EAST TRIPLE SOMERSAULT TOWARDS ME AND IF YOU FUMBLE THE LANDING WE WILL SHOOT YOU
>Literally sob in confusion
>Get shot

The fucking crook actually wouldn't even shoot you because at least he needs you alive.

Get shot

Is this something that happened?

Yes, American police wanted a man to cross his legs and put his hands up in the air and crawl towards them or they would get shot and in the man's confusion of the orders he got shot

>Yes, American police wanted a man to cross his legs and put his hands up in the air and crawl towards them
I still don't believe you

Blending two events, one was pretty recent where some edgy CoD fags had someone swatted as a prank and then a dumb cunt cop shot some poor bloke who answered the door. Other one was that cop playing Simon says with some guy while holding a rifle at him and shot him for getting confused with the stupid commands he was being given.

The last one is pretty fucked up how morbidly funny a poor innocent man's death is because of the absolutely ludicrous the circumstance he was put in.

>be Australian
>get taken hostage by crazy gf
>cops arrive
>neutralize her in 3.5 milliseconds
>take you both down to the station
>beat you both in the beating corner for being bogans

this that Arizona cop or a new one?

I've heard about the recent SWATting incident but I never heard of that second one, Jesus Christ how horrifying

And the reason he was having so much trouble obeying commands was he was clearly drunk.
Like police, who don't know how to handle drunks, how fucked up is that.

Maybe he shouldn't have lied to police and said he was sober.

I dont think he was expecting to play a life-or-death game of Simon Says user

Damn he should have just said he DIDN'T want to get shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

The Aussie doesn't tell the full story since the guy that was shot was drunk and when asked whether he's under influence of alcohol answered yes.
And despite being drunk AND afraid of his fucking life the """""""policeman"""""""" still failed to adjust and give him simple instructions to follow.
Decided to blast him instead. And all he fucking had to do is to tell him to lay on the ground, send someone to cuff him up and be done with the job.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/death-of-daniel-shaver

And here's the gun that the manlet sperg used to shoot the guy.
He had "You're fucked" engraved on the dust cover. Totally not compensating.

I have nothing better to do and I'm still not going to spend my new years eve reading up on this shit. For fucks sake America

Just remember americans are okay with it.
Just like you shouldn't feel bad for someone who kills himself with food or smoking despite being warned by his doctors, you shouldn't feel bad for americans.

Traditionally

oh shit

rolo

回転

Oh great, now cops will be even bigger pussies.

Lmao why would you be a pussy when you can execute people if you feel like having some paid leave with no punishment thanks to qualified immunity?

roll

>do a handstand
>with hands up
fug :D

roll

*bang bang bang*

Rollin

kek

please officer i dont want to die ;_;

Not a lucky day pal

Had a hearty chuckle at this

rollerino

i don't wanna die

my turn

>Americans literally couldn't end 2017 without another shooting

Rollan

roll

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

If these incedents were as common as people on Sup Forums say they are, they wouldn't make international news.

let's see

now they need to retaliate by shooting 5 random citizens.

rolleringoz

>only one killed
lmao

but you would at least need to learn what happened before showing your disgust, faggot

exactly. it is probably not even news in your shithole

Uh

This. It's truly the Price of Freedom.

roll

This is why I never open my door. If friends come over, I know ahead of time and will open the door after they call me.

>exactly. it is probably not even news in your shithole
Dios mio es la oscuridad

I dont think this is something to be proud of.

roll

It was preliminary and I found it disgusting, I don't need to spend my night reading this so I can please your autism when the consensus is that this is fucked.

>his country doesn't start off the new year with a mass shooting

rolll

How is that a "mass shooting", faggot? It is a crime, yes. But hardly resets the counter.

>4 or more people where shot
mass shooting

>I don't need to spend my night reading this
oh please. you are spending your night on Sup Forums. don't try to pretend you are too good for us. admit that you love disgusting shit otherwise you wouldn't be here in the first place.

SHOT not killed

where in the name "mass shooting" does it say people need to be killed?
if someone shoots 10 people and they all survive, is that not a mass shooting anymore?

let me spoon feed it for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
> one in which four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed,

>selected indiscriminately,
>killed

>Another unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of five or more people with no cooling-off period

who are you quoting?
i agree you can define that in many different ways but i think in this case it was a crime scene, a criminal shooting at the cops. when niggas do that in chicago it is hardly ever news. as opposed to shooting up a mall or a school. that's what i call the real deal, no nonsense no bullshit, quality mass shooting.

>who are you quoting?
the wikipedia page you linked, you fucking retard

he also shot two civilians, which according to you should now make this not just another cop shooting

>the wikipedia page you linked
then say so clearly you piece of shit.

You wanna fucking go?

what is your address and phone number?
i am calling a death squad

>amerimutts are shooting eachother in this thread right now
fucking hell

*shoots the spaniard*

how many of you faggots should i shoot to make it an official mass shooting thread??

Please don’t shoo

I'm trying to get off of disgusting shit, I found it's generally been rather unhealthy

rolling

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

rollan

BY THE GOY'S EARLY SHART

There is literally nothing wrong with Walmart.

DONT SHOT ME

DON'T DO IT MANE!

ebin

most non-europeans in europe are checked as "white" on the US census.

Rollipollishotti

How?

COMPLY!

Roll time

168 get

I'm in