Several days since last big happening

>several days since last big happening

Is this the calm before the storm lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

bfmtv.com/societe/appel-a-temoins-pour-retrouver-un-homme-fiche-s-assigne-a-residence-1021607.html
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Europe, yes

I vote next thursday

They integrated. Europe is a paradise right now. Islam means peace.

BFMTV (French news station) just released a BOLO on this guy, who, by the way, has been missing for A WEEK NOW.

For those that can't read French, he's a Moroccan national with a fiché S (basically a French sort of watch list for terrorism/suspected terrorism). Saw it on social media this morning.

bfmtv.com/societe/appel-a-temoins-pour-retrouver-un-homme-fiche-s-assigne-a-residence-1021607.html

Nope, guy got attacked by an isis mudslime in the underground yesterday

Of course no true mudslime from the news

Olympics starts in two days lads. 3 weeks of continuous happenings

kek guess I'm not going out this week

As long it doesn't habben on my flight to NY in 2 weeks, I'll be alright.
R-right?

Most of us die next year if kek wills it

>Check the phase of the moon
>Waning crescent

Give it two, two-and-a-half weeks.

Happening Wednesday

Kek wills it

>a single Muslim blows up the entire European continent tomorrow with one big super bomb
>headlines say that Islamophobia was the true culprit

Kek is saving his energy up to unleash hell in September

August will have one of the biggest happenings to happen.

August 14. That's from th date of these masonic stones.
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

Kek says august and September?! There'll be two?

you browse Sup Forums and you plan to be on a plane on 14/8 ?

i'm packing innawoods bags over here, just to be sure

I'm hoping for a reenactment of the 1972 Olympics, but this time in Brazil.

Holy fuck Aquafresh.

>(Update: in the comments below, Dustdevil pointed out that 8/14/2016 will be a significant Jewish holiday – Tisha B’Av, the ninth day of the Hebrew month of Av – the date on which BOTH the Babylonians and the Romans destroyed the FIRST and SECOND Jewish Temples. We may see the Antichrist destroy a THIRD Temple on this same date in 2016. Good observation, Dustdevil)

When I came here 17 weeks ago and said that I thought the Illuminati were engaged in a hidden war with the Jews, you all laughed at me. Well I have to say, you're not laughing now are you?