The mods have forsaken us

the mods have forsaken us

they've forgotten their purpose

Maybe they're on strike? I heard they don't get paid very well.

I think it's been most likely that the actual spammers have become janitors because it's been a long time now that horrible threads will stay up for hours, if not even last until post-count-limit.

I wouldn't wish the meaningless purpose of a board janitor on anyone (by all means, have a LIFE), but if any user who cares about moderating this place WERE interested, I wish he'd take the job and clean this shit up.

The pedoposters just need to be locked up already. Will happen eventually, but just do them a favor and put them out of their misery.

quick, mods have forsaken us, post waifus!!

Don't worry, someone else is watching us.

The shitposters chased out all the kino-threads. The only posters that come here now are the pedos, Sup Forums and the spammers; just the dregs.

okey senpai

Kino threads are all Reddit shit posters

They mindlessly repeat dead memes because their brains have been damaged by meme speak and now they have no ability to communicate

I used to post here semi-regularly and only recently returned after a few years; it has actually gotten worse hasn't it?

How in the name of fuck is that even possible?

The reason pedo and blacked spammer get away with it is because they are so persistent (which gives bad mods an excuse) and that they actually keep redditors away.

Since you've been here probably since the election, I'll explain it to you. First, mods don't read meta threads, this isn't reddit. Second, you can hide threads, and third, the fbi isn't coming after you ass because you accidentally loaded a thumbnail of a child model.

Actually, that's not true.

There are a lot of Sup Forums posters, but they're their own thing.

The pedos and blacked posters are the same guys, and just a handful of people. You can tell by the fact that it often completely stops when they turn off their bot or are between shifts. All that stuff completely disappears, sometimes for days, and it's clear that it is a forced thing that some small handful of guys push here.

It's not even 'Sup Forums culture', I mean to say, because without their forced efforts, there would be none of that shit.

Like, right now, they've been posting some blacked and brap posts.

you're an autist who posts that pic in every thread that mentions kino. how unspeakably shitty your life must be.

Any chance we could get shot of them? Is there any hope at all?

>mobile posters can't block it
I can't stop laughing
fucking hiro

>getting triggered by an image
>everyone on Sup Forums is the same person

Time to go back to Redshit

I never suggested any of that.

But considering that the pedoposters obviously own a lot of illegal images, you'd think the fact they post it so regularly, sooner or later they're going to attract attention.

It's not a matter of the random anons here scrolling by a thumbnail, I'm talking about the losers who actively post that stuff daily. They're obviously also collecting and sharing such images elsewhere.

more! more!!

Blacked and brap posters don't seem like bots to me, more likely it's a co-ordinated group communicating in a discord server or the like, somewhere.

I actually know who the guys behind it are.

It's a small group of English guys, mostly in/from London. One lives down in Southern California.

They pay a bunch of pedophiles from 8ch to post that stuff here, while also running a bot.

Why should we believe you? Have you got any evidence?

Yeah, exactly. They've used a bot as well though (those formulaic pedo posts that plaster the board sometimes).

That "go back" meme is tired as fuck at this point. It's pretty much a given half the posters are now from that place.

We live in the worst timeline. Even atomic annihilation would be preferable to this.

You're triggered by a retard making a thread you don't like, you're obviously a redditor.

You can hide threads exactly because of idiots like yourself. This sort of garbage meta is exactly what the spammers you hate so much love the most.

>time to go back
>triggered
>everyone i don't like is reddit

complain about people repeating memes and every third word you type is a meme. what a goddamn retard.

what happened?

>tfw I live in London

No idea if what you're saying is true, but it wouldn't surprise me desu. Living life with some burdensome niggas over here.

The child models are posted by a bot, yes. Is that what you mean? I don't think they're the same groups as the blacked and brap posters, tb.h. Shitposters come in different stripes.

I have a lot of evidence, but will not just post anything up here. I know their exact names, even, but sharing that wouldn't help the situation at this time.

Someone has posted screenshots from 8ch where guys are actively instructing pedos there on what to do though.

thread number pls

The blacked and current brap posters are just Sup Forums shills upset about Sup Forums threads
Notice that the only time they spam is when theres an on-topic Sup Forums thread that they can't get deleted

Consider me highly dubious user. Surely you could pass this information onto the police?

>I don't think they're the same groups as the blacked and brap posters, tb.h. Shitposters come in different stripes.

I can't share the proof with you right now, and there's no reason you should believe me, but I assure you that it is so.

Without these guys, Sup Forums would be immensely better. You wouldn't have any of that shit.

I just ignore / filter it out, it doesn't affect me, but I of course would be glad to see it gone. it's just... ugly.

>The only posters that come here now are the pedos
Show me were, you fucking faggot.
>muh pedo boogeymen
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE THIS LONG TO SPEAK ABOUT THE FAR PAST

>triggered by a picture

Hilarious

>YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE THIS LONG TO SPEAK ABOUT THE FAR PAST
>pic related

It's time for you to go back.

What's there to talk about on a 7:30 on a Monday? Everyone is on Sup Forums with Comey and Bongvoting going on

you're trying too hard

*Thursday

Apparently the person who I replied to does
And you do

Hes not reddit hes just a faggot
see his 127* unix filename
that's about 2008 iirc

No it's Monday 5th, retard. Literally nothing has happened bar that random heat lightning outside my window.

It's time for you to get in the oven.

>you're trying too hard
>go back

hmm

Why do liberals only complain about Sup Forums threads but not spam like this?