Uhhhhhhhhh, is he alright?

Uhhhhhhhhh, is he alright?

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS?

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

This gif is fucking killing me hahaha

Haha great post! I don't know about you but I'm convinced! Trump did nothing wrong and I'm #MAGA now!

D
R
U
M
P
F

I
S

F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

Colbert will be the next victim of the Trump curse

rip man :(

top kek

2 SCOOPS?

PHRUMPHT

>highest ratings in late night
Probably lol

>Trump wins election and leftists are screaming for Comey's head
>Comey gets fired and called to testify on Trump and they now suddenly love him

what did they mean by this

Lmao is it safe to say that pol is in 24/7 damage control mode? Its relentless!

Trump stopped being interesting a few months ago. It's obvious now that he won't do anything cool like end the world in nuclear hellfire. He can barely take a piss without the political establishment blocking his move.

Stop having 2 scoops of ice cream

DRUMPFASAURUS REX BTFO

>republicans like comey when he investigated the emails
>they don't like that he's calling Trump a liar now
What did mean this :>o

Yes yes autistic screeching well memed user!

MAGA?

>travel bans failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

WTF Hillary is President now!

>same copypasta in every thread
Shareblue pays you too much

t-two scoops...

BROMP

I'll stop posting it once one of you brainlets refute literally any of it :)

Scoops?

republicans never liked Comey the fuck?

Sup Forums here, we never "liked" him, just didn't really register until after he outed himself as a spineless faggot

>comey when he investigated the emails

except this never happened and the right doesn't like him

Its hysterical how nigger liberals think shit like this works

Why do you care whos president? Trump is unable to do anything policy wide because of gop opposition and has only succeeded in arming saudis more and fellating Israel, you don't care about what trump actually does because you're a little memester I think!

Maybe if you cited everything in your shitpost

>I was born in the last 7 months
Neat!

>losing hard in the 20-40 demo
>doing ok

Only old people watch colbert

Good thing he has 8 years to get things done!

no one can stop the globalist agenda... damn

not an argument

Is this thread Reddit?

He makes a really good living just shitposting in real life. He doesn't care about any of it.

>all those unemployed leftists watching the trial

top kek

I dont understand, you arent aware of ajy of this? You don't know about the Iran deal extension or trumps tweets on the matter? You don't remember his tweets claiming he will label China a currency manipulator? His comments on dreamers? His statements on why he fired comey? What he said about nato?
That his proposed budget had wall funding? There's literally nothing suggestive or interpretive in the entire post. Come on user, just try to refute one single point on the list. I'm sure you're very intelligent and educated on public policy so go ahead!

God I love this website

What you said wasn't either. Comey was popular under bush and never a political target, republicans were gleeful when he announced more to Hillary's investigation during the last days of the election. 18+

>trial
What did the pol brainlet mean by this?

I can't believe it's been exactly 7 months and liberals are still assblasted and hysterical

Interesting, what dynamic do you think will change that will lead to mexico paying for the wall, Hillary going to jail, imposing of massive tariffs, automation reverting to bring back manufacturing jobs, etc? You don't expect this trend to continue?

But user i only ever see pol threads complaining about politics on here, where are the hysterical liberals you guys are always memeing about?

>NO U!

>republicans were gleeful when he announced more to Hillary's investigation when what she did was actual corruption with evidence and he was doing his job compared to investigating "russian hackers" that has, and still has, zero evidence

damn you stumped me

TRUMP FUCKING WON STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't watch the trail I was at work

i saw an ad for the daily show last night that made the exact same joke. is this the new memo that was sent out to the """"""""''comedy""""""""" shows?

Try going outside and talking to people

The lefties got BTFO hard today

CAN'T A MAN TAKE A SHIT IN PRIVATE, PHRIMPHT?

What you said doesn't contradict what i said lol damn you're dumb. Also the fbi is investigating Russia interference because our intelligence agencies confirmed "hundreds of thousands" of russian attacks on databases/officials emails/voter rolls. That you choose to believe they were being honest about Hillary but are simply fabricating the entire Russia story is truly hilarious and so appropriate for the intellectual feebleness of polfats

is that pepe grippin and sippin?

I can't believe it was exactly 8 years and conservatives were still assblasted and hysterical

Anyone know what kind of suits he wears? They hide his fatness pretty well.

good one

You should head on over to Loopy Louise's twitter. The thread for her last tweet is hilarious.
>OKAY YEA COMEY SAID TRUMP WASN'T BEING INVESTIGATED BECAUSE OF RUSSIA, BUT HE DIDN'T SAY HE WASN'T BEING INVESTIGATED FOR OTHER STUFF! XD

>senate: did the Trump campaign do anything wrong?
>comey: I can't talk about an ongoing investigation
>pol brainlets: LIBTURDS BTFO
Why is pol literally always, unequivocally, outlandishly dumb?

Its not a trial dumdum

Great post

>i saw an ad for the daily show last night that made the exact same joke

link? I know news organizations regularly use the same term when describing something, but are comedy shows now doing the same thing?

Who the hell is that

>he thinks Comey is still the director of the FBI
lol

Where does it say that?

Liberals literally crying a river of bitter tears

She's either the greatest troll ever or a genuinely mentally ill lunatic. She keeps saying Trump and co. are going to be impeached/imprisoned any day now and even celebrities RT her. Shit's hilarious.

>literal who on twitter is stupid
Shocking

>dude lets go to a bar and watch trump come crashing down lol

Where? All I see is pols desperate damage control

>less than 1% of the US population watches Colbert or CNN

Influential!

Stephan Molymeme has a wider audience.

It's like election night all over again, I'm lovin' it

You can hear the gears of the left slowly clunking as they try to spin the narrative to fit their agenda.

Why do they all have such weak chin? I've noticed this about liberals... they all look like genetic disasters

weak ideals attract weaklings

She's working with Milo to make the left go even nuttier

They wouldn't be liberals if they weren't societal rejects.

I'm pretty sure only old people still watch television instead of streaming shit

b-b-b-but CNN said Drumpf was going down. And they told me she would win! WTF have I been bamboozled again?

ITS ALL OVER DRUMPFKINS HES GOING TO BE IMBEACHED NOW!!!!

Tick tock libcucks, I thought he was gonna get impeached? I thought muh russia. What happened libcucks? You just keep losing.

Listen to your master

GLOMPF IS A DINOSAUR RAWR RAWR RAWR HA HA HA I'M NOT THE ONE WHO IS ANGRY IS HERE CAN'T YOU TELL. DRUMPF IS THE SILLY ONE NOT ME

IN PEACH
BBBRRRRUMMMMPPPPHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

>join me on reddit
>literally a democrat propaganda machine

what did he mean by this?

>rubio gets mocked endlessly for the stupid small hands joke and almost quits politics
>libtards actually think it's the most clever thing ever

Uhm, no sweetie, Colbert has the highest ratings ever ;^)

I realized that the only time Colbert was ever funny was when he was voicing characters on Harvey Birdman.

I just love that Trump has worked him into such a tizzy that he's having regular public meltdowns now. Colbert seriously sounds like he's 2 seconds away from breaking down in tears any time he talks about Trump. It's so funny how he's become 10 times more ridiculous than his fake pundit character from years back

and they didn't like him when he said no one would prosecute hillary during the summer

damn you're brainwashed