Untitled

DANGER

EAZY-E

MOTHERFUCK DRE

Is Compton worth a pirate

>and there ain't no cure for this sickness
What on earth did the little nigga mean by this

eh if you like the subject matter. I saw it and I barely remember anything from it. Eazy E is the only character I gave a flying fuck about, the rest seemed like Mary Sues that were made to impress the people they're based on, E actually had problems and seemed well-rounded.

>5'3

Went to the park to get the scoop.

>that scene with the beef between NWA and the NYC niggers and Zneaky E creeps up behind them with the liquor bottle ready

Ryder, you sherm head

>BUT I AINT NO FAGGOT
>dies from AIDS
What did he mean by this?

WE OUT HERE FUCKING BITCHES WITH NO RUBBERS

keep up mothafucka

DAMN, E, THEY TRIED TO FADE YOU ON DRE DAY

>the rest seemed like Mary Sues that were made to impress the people they're based on, E actually had problems and seemed well-rounded.

probably since eazy died they could make him a character with faults. Everyone else is alive and probably wouldnt sign off unless it was sucking their dick

niggers

RYDER NIGGA

RY-RY NIGGA

Eazy E did nothing wrong and Ice Cube had no right to chimp out

Any more characters in San Andreas that are modeled after rappers, all I recognized was Eazy E and Tupac.

Cube and Dre were pretty well done. Even though Cube chose his son to play him, he still did a pretty good job. I don't like how Ren and Yella were just portrayed as random guys when they were just as important to N.W.A. as Dre, Cube and Eazy.

>Even though Cube chose his son to play him
Myth. He wasn't the first pick and he gave his son hell

> I don't like how Ren and Yella were just portrayed as random guys when they were just as important to N.W.A. as Dre, Cube and Eazy.
You're right though. And Arabian Prince is completely absent except as a tiny cameo. Half of Cube's dialogue is lifted from what Prince was saying.

I read somewhere that he was taking acting classes before the movie was even announced just so he can get the role, didn't know he wasn't the first choice, though.
And I completely forgot about Arabian Prince. Thanks for the info.

>"

The Game was in San Andreas too