Oy vey! What did her mean by that?

Oy vey! What did her mean by that?

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759545008483504128

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759544566752026624
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759544253634576384
youtube.com/watch?v=r1qvPWrd60g
youtube.com/watch?v=OrRYWpy-N-k
presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/28/477306/SaudiIsrael-alliance-Clinton-email-scandal-Western-nuclear-ambitions
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759545008483504128
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wants to bulldoze Muslim homes and force them to leave the country.

>Not seeing the context

Look at the previous tweets .

>islamophobia is a jewsh tool
More news at 11

Hello Mehmet

Pretending to be pro-Israel really triggers the regressive left. The Leftists become angry and tired. It distracts them from the harmful activities they would otherwise engage in.

He means
>I think Israel is a pretty cool guy, eh blows up mudshits and doesn't afraid of international condemnation

geert used to live in israel, and is a giant israel shill. trying to highjack the right wing moverment to make them suck the israeli dick.

KIKES
KIKES
EVERYWHERE

Wilders is a Kike, not joking.

yup.

Who the FUCK do I vote for? I don't agree with any of our parties, at least not enough to actually want them in charge.

Communists are self-hating jews and actually hate Israel more than Sup Forums.

Its one of life's mysteries.

vote PVV or VNL you idiot, anything else is suicide

>b-b-but muh israel worship!

That doesn't matter right now, we need to get rid of the muslims and exit the EU

You voted for that sweet get that Geert received a while back. He is blessed by kek.

No tears, only memes now.

>PVV
killyourself.
>voting for a cuck party with foreign agenda

>VNL
decent enough

I still trying to figure out: Who is the raged guy on the second row on second place?

>PVV
>cuck party with foreign agenda

>t. moderate freedom fighter

She means that the barbaric war god - YHWH that kills people without giving a shit about them, promised her fictional characters from Torah the land of Israel.

if you would actually pay attention, you'd see they're an israeli puppet party, to shift our politics in whichever way benefits the kikes.

SGP is a true traditional party

This is your promised land, you stupid Armenians in denial.

Does anyone still believes that shit that Joos are sandnigger Semites?

for fucks sake

That kid was 12 maybe at the oldest?

religion of peace

that doesn't matter right now you fucking moron

what matters is that our country is on the verge of killing itself and the only way to stop it are the policies they talk about

I really don't care about the kikes right now, we can take care of them later

REEE!

>>b-b-but muh israel worship!
>That doesn't matter right now

you know nothing toothpaste, we have the biggest jew shill in europe at the head of our country and they destroy it with mass imigration ,terror attack and useless war for israel

oy vey delete that now you don't want to be known as an islamophobe now do you!

>that doesn't matter
this is how the USA became a kike puppet state

Vote groenlinks you faggots, only anti immigration party with a based economy plan.

do you not know Geert Wilders or his party?

They are vehemently against immigration

The USA still has more freedoms than we do

yeah but these edgelords get triggered by words (like "links") and don't know or care about real policies.

>groenlinks
>anti immigration party

what the fuck are you smoking?

>The USA still has more freedoms than we do
no they don't you cuck. move to the USA if you like it so much.

>They are vehemently against immigration
so are the kike worshipers in the USA

The only jew you can trust is a self hating jew

A jew that exposes his own kind is a good jew

"The 6-page article reveals that Wilders maternal grandmother, Johanna Ording-Meijer, came from an old Jewish-Indonesian family and that Wilders lied about this in his 2008 biography."

>USA doesn't have more freedom than the Netherlands

are you fucking retarded?

they are free to die for saudi oil and israeli politics. they are free to watch kike propaganda to turn their kids into whores and get addicted to terrible pills and eat and drink chemicals like fluoride.

Wilders is funded by the ultra-Zionist think tank* "Middle East Forum" which made the so-called "Campus Watch" in order to intimidate any professor who says a bad word about Israel.

Yeah pretty much JIDF in real life.

(*"zionist think tank" is a term as redundant as "fat americans")

Deze post hier.

>JIDF in real life.
jidf is literally real, not just a meme.

I hope he gets beheaded by jihadists.

Death to kikes and muzrats and mestizo trash like "geert wilders"

Well they did literally scatter the globe in their exile, there isn't a country free of Jewish influence I imagine, that was their plan all along to mix with everyone else, except for the Rothschilds, they mixed with their selves to keep blood pure.

We are bretty fugged :DDD

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759544566752026624

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759544253634576384

Geert will rule the world.

I agree with Geert here, we need to protect Israel and homosexuals at all costs. We must protect jews, homosexuals and feminists from Islam. G-d bless and shalom.

No one has a based economy plan because a based economy plan would need too much change. Way too many groups with interests and people with agenda's would get fucked.

VY OEY!

youtube.com/watch?v=r1qvPWrd60g

youtube.com/watch?v=OrRYWpy-N-k

I don't even like Israel or jews, I do shill for Geert though but that is because I just don't see any party that is better right now.

He is trained in Israel + jew wife. We only want him because he is anti muslim

Is Geert Wilders connected to Pedowood somehow? EU elites in Benelux are known for being into paedophilia

LOOK. LOOK AT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY DID.
BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF RUSSIA.
Kennedy would have nuked Russia long time over Syria crisis.

Source? You can't just make big claims like this

>her

It's a guy you nigger

This is what she meant.

nothing wrong with supporting the chosen people, goy

This.

Some of us may not agree with homosexuals, feminists or Jews, but god dammit, they're our homosexuals, feminists and Jews and we love our beautiful people don't we folks.

G-d bless.

200% shill here, I sorta love Israel, I know some red pilled fuckers in there. They're keeping the holyland someone safe atm.

>he doesnt know how the jew operates

lol they've let degenerate low level leftist jews run unchecked for decades to push a massive right wing blowback that will wipe out the muslim world and give the land to israel

Triggered much?

Geert you faggot. Deal with the kikes AFTER you stop snackbars from knocking on your door.

Fuck off Sven you cuck lmao. Muslims caused this and our chosen brethren in the holy land will save us from them.

G-d bless.

Here's a fun one.

He has long been pro-Israel. I remember reading an article by him in College on Israel as the only bastion of democracy in the Middle East

Lulz I can always laugh about JIDF comics, they never stop being funny.

The fuck is this real??? Or not just fake...

>having jews in your government
what could possibly happen? :^)

One of the best parts of the current atmosphere is that the Critical Theory plan kicked off by the Frankfurt School is turning on Israel. I know pro-Pali sentiments have been growing for years, but they've reached such a boiling point that college are explicitly anti-Israel.

If we pushed the ((())) harder, we could even get them to focus on pure anti-Semitism based on "the oppression of Jewish Privilege".

Sounds great

>Western countries return to fascism
>non-whites killed
>Jews go to Israel where no whites ever lived

but but but this is bad because Muslims die /s

more like:
>jews infiltrate more of the government
>western european countries all become cuck'd puppet states

>western european countries all become cuck'd puppet states

They're already becoming Islamic states. I'd rather the genocide of all non-whites than to turn into Eurabia via Muslim immigration.

>Israel wants Jews
>we don't want Jews
>both sides hate Muslims

Ergo, both sides win out of the giant Muslim genocide. I'm sure the traitor Jews like Soros and Rothschild can be killed without backlash.

Hitler himself deported Jews to Israel. Let's finish the job.

>I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
Well I disagree with the last 5 words.

>They're already becoming Islamic states.
because of the kikes and their saudi friends.

>Israel has confirmed that a Saudi delegation recently visited the occupied West Bank, where its head held talks with Israeli officials.
presstv.com/Detail/2016/07/28/477306/SaudiIsrael-alliance-Clinton-email-scandal-Western-nuclear-ambitions

>Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

What are we actually talking about? It's jews the one who create immigration and multi-culturalism. Who is behind the "Merkel-Plan" to import gorillion "Syrians"? Yes, the Open Society Institute by Soros and other gorillion Zion think tanks.

Oy vey, let's defend the Jewish-Christian-Ladyboy Identity!

So how do you propose we get rid of the Jews without a Jewish state to put them in?

Hitler had Madagascar and Palestine. If you try camps again it will blow up in your face like last time.

At some point the Muslims and Jews have to leave so you need a place to put them. This is simply reality.

>So how do you propose we get rid of the Jews without a Jewish state to put them in?
israel already exists, why do kikes need to be in OUR government?

Lets try something hitler didn't - gas them.

You simply can't stop posting your macros full of lies, can you.

I think he's trying to avoid getting Mossad'd.

Did isreal shoot the blm? Id love them for that alone. Unless that was thier plan all along. I really hate this jew dimensional chess

>Hitler had Madagascar and Palestine. If you try camps again it will blow up in your face like last time.
Oy vey, it's like another Shower

He's not pretending though. He lived in an Israeli kibbutz in his youth

Not that I really care, anyone who thinks Israelis are a bigger threat than muslims is severely deluded

He isn't a kike himself though. But the Dutch extreme right do refer to him as a "jodenknecht"

>He isn't a kike himself though. But the Dutch extreme right do refer to him as a "jodenknecht"
He is.

Yours isnt much better. Upon examintation you made some mistakes in markings as well.

And point number 3 about the duplicates is just being a whiny bitch.

>twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759545008483504128
Really, I wonder what it means.I don't even know.Something about Israel, I think.Can't tell, need an expert explanation.

>Upon examintation you made some mistakes in markings as well.

Don't see any mistakes in his pic.

>And point number 3 about the duplicates is just being a whiny bitch.

Lol, because being ruled by 18 Jews is the same like being ruled by 2 Jews.

I see some pixels on his right arm.

>Not that I really care, anyone who thinks Israelis are a bigger threat than muslims is severely deluded

And who is responsible for muslims being in Europe in the first place?

>Not that I really care, anyone who thinks Israelis are a bigger threat than muslims is severely deluded

Exactly, it's the mudslimes that control the CDC and are pushing their archaic religious bullshit like circumcision while pretending that it's purely for health issues and don't forget how they have stolen our uranium and may or may not possess nuclear weapons.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair

Ja du hast Recht, Musselmänner sind ja gar kein Problem, Hanz.

Well, there's a reason they chose muslims and not another group

Holy shit, Wilders is the master of triggering mudshits.