/brit/

words of wisdom edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamespiper157/status/947522781427765248/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=sFukyIIM1XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just realized i literally don't need a cellphone, no idea why i pay for this thing every month. Aside from work/doctor/bill related calls I didn't make or receive a single call or text this year. What a fucking loser I am

i'm so god damn alone. why did it end up like this

>communism
>wise
HHAHAHAHAHA

I'll call you if you like :)

Just accidentally sent a gif of a potato pooing out chips to a peng ting on tinder
I want to die

guess you should have just been yourself, you didnt think of that did you

Next time you feel ugly, just put on a nice button up shirt, a pair of dark jeans or chinos with a brown belt and brown shoes. bet you feel better.

>You can't influence how you look or how others perceive you guys - the game is rigged
>Guess this is how my life will be etc, nothing to be done about it :/

....fuck off.

don't own any of those

if she doesnt like it she isnt worth it

What's so funny?

Exchanged over 30,000 messages with a single girl in the past 3 months lmao

Go buy some.

new year new me

whenever i feel ugly i put on adidas track pants and an oversized hoodie and wrap myself in blankets

Next time you feel ugly, just download Oblivion and spend an hour trying to make a face that looks like you, then look in the mirror. bet you feel better.

got booze
world is swimming into focus once more

17 year olds were born in the year 2000 which is part of the 20th century, fuck your stupid meme you cunts.

heartburn

whats your kik xoxo

We all need a cause, its what keeps the human spirit driven.

So whats yours?

you being facetious? if not then please do share the new pioneering plastic surgery technique that changes face shape or height

don't have any money

The level of stupidity.

fat bottoms

Stalind did nothing wrong

both of these surgeries unironically exist

Not that they're necessary to reach 7/10...

install fascist government and conquer europe

lefties want open borders which will allow these africans in en masse

She laughed at least
Am in pals oi oiii

business idea: lying on the internet to further my political views

bum wank

pakis are subhuman
there i said it

it's not smuggling when they are supporting it lol
and technically it's not illegal

I'll have to admit.
If you are a manlet, you can't do anything about it.

south africa IS beto
the jig is up

body turned cold after seeing this

Do I crack open another can before getting ready for the night out?

Too late I already did it.

Post toot

they genuinely don't
t. plastic surgery nerd

p.s. if you're talking about leg lengthening as used in china then you are insane

But if a person is unemployed how can he oppressed by evil capitalists who provide him with a job?

technically its genocide

People subconsciously judge you from your face and body language within seconds of meeting you. Most attraction is pre-verbal.

JUST. BE. CONFIDENT

Holiday to Malta status: CANCELLED

there is nothing worthwhile in getting to know people
the ""deep"" parts of a person are painfully shallow; dumb morals, pointless goals and nigger ape values. nothing to be gained by through this interaction since i dont give a a rats ass about anyone as a person, just whether they can get me things i want.

All the oppression we see in the world today can be traced back to human greed for money and power, and when you find that men seek money and power to attract women, you realize that the source of all pain, suffering, and oppression comes from female hypergamy.

women don't know what they want nor what's best for them

Weird, because I was an absolute scrotum of a man and a girl literally had to tell her boyfriend within 2 weeks of meeting me that she was worried she might be falling for me.

Right off to meet the lads, have a good one /brit/

Sabe pa

NEED me a fat bitch

anyone see that meteor

I just use it as a means of boosting my own ego.

not going to copy your post, you know who you are

Women don't know what they want and they won't stop yelling until they get it.

never trust normoids or their """"""advice"""""""

>Looks don't matter, personality is what counts, hehe

*spends 3hrs putting make up on and doing her hair*

saw it while l was out dogging

/brit/ at the morning is strange

>people are stupid and continually think and believe stupid things
somehow this invalidates a general trend?

twitter.com/jamespiper157/status/947522781427765248/video/1

only video/picture I can find of it on the ol' twitter as of now
was very bright and green

my best is when guys spend over an hour doing their hair to give it that "just out of bed" look. very, very odd.

If you took your fingers out of your ears for 10 seconds you would realise it is actually advice

Publicly owned operation idea: Make all dolebirds collect dogshit from 7am to 4pm and receive praise from the public for having ended both unemployment and loitering by suspicious elements.

called it

That's not true, he didn't have Solzhenitsyn shot and Khrushchev purged.

Ask any woman how she would keep her man if she didnt have a vagina. They'll say "blowjobs!" Or "anal!". How are we supposed to take them seriously when even they proclaim themselves as just a series of pleasure holes for attractive men?

hes beto

youtube.com/watch?v=sFukyIIM1XI
LAAAAAAAADSSS

one man on two proxies

something wrong with you kid

jokes on her i dont want either of those things

do not besmirch the GDR toad by demeaning the proletariat

would enjoy some ketamine rn

Oli Sykes went to rehab for his ket addiction

literally how?

i feel like celebrities are diagnosed with an addiction even tho they don't have an addiction.

Is there any evidence to prove that isnt aliens coming down to exterminate us like rodents?

WTF made you think anyone here wants to see this?

ahh now this is what I like to ponder on a Sunday New Year's Eve

guffawing a the thought of autismo being alone on new years eve.

Russian hate them for being traitors

alri beto

why do u talk about drugs all the time

wonder what persona lisicki will invent in 2018 to keep his gimmick going as long as possible

haha nice sharon going to show the kids and yvonne this xx

why do i even bother anymore? everytime i go out in public it makes me SICK to see these stacies and chads together as well as seeing people kiss and hold hands together. it literally makes me want to throw up. and when i see a couple kiss in public, i feel like they literally kiss again just to humiliate me and basically tell me that im ugly and will never get a girlfriend. i will never escape this misery, ive given up on trying to improve my life because there is NO POINT. I WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND.

if you don’t have a strong, chiseled jaw, muscular arms and a large chest, it’s over. that’s all women want. it doesn’t matter if you have the worst or best personality in the world. women only want men to be strong and physically attractive. so, if you have skinny arms its fucking over. if you have EVEN A SLIGHTLY WEAK JAWLINE, it’s fucking over. there is no hope if you are not physically attractive in a woman’s eye.

Personality does not mean shit. Time and time again I have seen people say “Just work on your personality, you’ll be fine bro.” Nope. Women don’t care about personality or about how you feel. They only care about whether or not if you are physically attractive. if you don’t have strong muscles, it’s over. just get the rope already and give up, because there is no chance you will ever get a girlfriend. also, i’m tired of women thinking they are entitled to EVERYTHING. no, women are not entitled to sex, you have to earn it booboo. think again. im fucking DONE helping stacies as well. they just end up using you in the end and they really don’t care about you even if they are acting nice

EDIT: of course all the normies and femoids are going to downvote this BECAUSE they know it is the truth.

what's your mum's name?

You spending new years in tonight?
What drugs are you doing tonight?

storm

think this has probably been the worst year of my life so far

fuck off you sad act
shan't

smiffy reckons he's gonna snog more birds than me tonight lmao he had me howling

told him I'd let him win on ultimate teams if he does haha as if

none lad

saving myself for uni

yourself?

l say this every year

not even close for me some of the 000s were unbeliveably dire, it's probably 2nd worst 10s after 2015 though

went out with a girl called stacy once and she was off her head

just rewaxed my leather boots

quite the reddit activity if I say so myself but I will reap the rewards when it is raining and my feet are cosy, warm and dry while the chonner's feet go soggy and putrid beneath his sodden leather clodhoppers