youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtube.com/watch?v=lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Game of Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=TjwwSOByHMk
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtube.com/watch?v=hiGDvph6D4Y
>Trump Girl Trolls #DemExit Protesters
youtube.com/watch?v=4NvcUYPB9KM
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtube.com/watch?v=4muXm4GwrXM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/760092756668735488
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716903/Will-Trump-try-skip-Hillary-debates-Donald-complains-presidential-debates-Clinton-clashes-NFL-schedule-fabricates-claim-league-told-timetable-ridiculous.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759545008483504128
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647
pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/gumshoos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KHANS AND JEWISH MEDIA AND HILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
twitter.com/AP/status/760092756668735488

These """"""""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""""" make me fucking mad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716903/Will-Trump-try-skip-Hillary-debates-Donald-complains-presidential-debates-Clinton-clashes-NFL-schedule-fabricates-claim-league-told-timetable-ridiculous.html?ito=social-facebook

How the fuck did they manage to distort it so much?

OY VEY!

What did he mean by that?

The Trump campaign should promote Jill Stein like the DNC is promoting the Hillary plant Gary J. I still think Trump should debate Jill Stein.

I think they realized this was backfiring and pulled back. Most of the comments on Twitter are pro-Trump

Gauge you friends carefully and sell them on Jill if you have to.

youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU

Should be an easy sell to your Bernie friends. You didn't out yourself as a Trump supporter to them yet, right?

This is why he wants to introduce libel laws.

Forgot the link

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/759545008483504128

Trump wins again.

digits and Barron is reading this thread right now eating chicken nuggets for breakfast

Rush is a cuck. He wishes he could say the things Trump says and get away with them.

His listeners should also remember he was a Cruz shill until the end. He showed that he is as crooked as every Republican who is against Trump

You people disgust me. How can you just go invade other sites to spread your hate and bigotry? The world is now a much more tolerant place, but YOU people have to go out of your way to bring back the bigotry that we're trying to kill. I don't know, maybe the solution to racism IS killing all the white people. They seem to be the only ones who are capable of being racist. Sigh. Why can't you understand that it's 2016, not 1933 and racism simply isn't acceptable anymore? Yet you go around calling people n***ers and hacking peoples' accounts. Thank G-d Facebook and Twitter are now taking steps to censor you a-holes. You don't deserve a platform for your hateful right wing hate politics.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day, and please, PLEASE stop being drumpf's useful idiots. He's just using you as a pawn in his game of checkers(and will probably put you in FEMA concentration camps at the end of it anyway).

Haha

Just like I said in the past two threads. True that. Trump *never* backs down.

The establishment has a "surrogate" strategy, like that "Joe the Plumber" dude that confronted Obama in Ohio.

They do that because while "politician on politician" attacks are the normal behavior on elections "politician on common folks" attacks are usually frowned upon.

But not for Trump, he doesn't back down and drags even the lowliest commoner to vicious public battles.

People don't like that. They have their private lives and don't want to be at the spotlight for a long time.

Trump just grinds them down (considering he doesn't have the luxury of being out of the spotlight) until their "sponsors" need to find a replacement.

Think about it: not even Ted Cruz could withstand the barrage of publi attacks and he is a politician. Same thing for Jeb, as the other user pointed out.

>they go to DNC
>they talk shit about trump
>trump fires back
>they play victim
>they pretend like they never wanted any publicity
>media plays right along with them

why the hell are these people supposed to be off limits when they started all this?

>This is the ground game that will win Clinton the battleground states

anyone want an image MAGA'd?

Video of him giving his wife permission when?

I can't wait to see what Scott Adams says about this. He predicted an overall negative bounce in the next week or two for Hillary :^)

So?

That doesn't lose him supporters. Going after a Muslim veteran was the most obvious bait possible.

Should have gone
>I respect your sacrifice CAUSED BY A WAR HILLARY STARTED
and then look smug

Now he's leeched a bunch of support right when he was making conversions at the convention. I think this will be the moment that people look back and say
>well that's where he lost 3% that cost him the election

Guarantee you he would have won easily without this week of shit. It was an awful first week. He had the gap down to almost nil and now it will be about 3 points again - only solution will be a catastrophic leak about Hillary.

This Kahn nigger bullshit totally backfired. Trump wins again. This is then last we will hear of it.

Clinton lied through her fake teeth during her interview. Virtually everything she told the public about the email affair is untrue. Clinton is the elected official, and she LIED and CONTINUES to lie.

No but I would the source of that fantastic ass.

LOW ENERGY

>Safe space
>Silencing anyone

Yes... destroying shitty arguments with verifiable facts is the exact same thing as being a whiny SJW demanding people get expelled from college for not using the correct gender pronoun that they made up on the spot.

Jesus Christ. It's time for SJW culture to die.

this. i missed it

The poll is rigged.

All of the polls are rigged. They make them up and down from week to week to fit whatever narrative they please. They want you to think Trump lost support because of XYZ? Trump will lost 5 points in their polls.

Simple as that. Don't fall for it. You're going to be on one hell of an emotional rollercoaster over the next few months if you keep falling for this shit. It's not good for your health.

You were having better (you) to shitpost ratio when posting the current polls. Go back to it, it was working.

Except with me of course. By my count I'm 5x1 against you (this post being my only (you) you've got).

Keep up the good job anyway, I hope it pays well or, at least, that you have a good life so you can spare us the time you spend in here.

So this post doesn't go to waste here is a pic of the best First Lady America will ever have.

Can someone post her lewds from the NY post?

>racism
>racist

Maybe they don't want people digging anymore...

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E

If Trump loses it will literally be because of the media. I'm so fucking sick of the media, guys.

I hope if Trump gets elected we can hang some of these "journalists"

Don't reply to shills. You're giving them what they want. Ignore and continue supporting Trump

thats a 2d rendering.

a japanese man spent 5 minutes drawing that. its fictional drawing on ure computer.

We're going to hang all of them.

was the clinton foundation mentioned once during the dnc? seems like they should have spent one entire evening talking about all the good the clinton foundation has done. if it wasnt mentioned then why the hell hasnt the media picked up on that?

>7778

Don't reply to that fin

Nobody trusts them anymore. He's completely destroyed the media lies and they're acting erratically because of it. Like a dog who's cornered.

Nothing will save them.

Scott is right by he failed to take one thing in consideration: there are internal polls and public released polls.

The media is mostly controlled by 6 big groups (pic related) and the only thing separating us from total media control is 6 phone calls to the right people.

As I said yesterday (available on 4plebs for reference [1])

> Anyway, here is what will happen:

> NBC, ABC and Bloomberg will be released, all more or less putting Clinton +5 in the head to head and maybe a little less in the 4way

> it will swing between Clinton +5 to Clinton +2 the whole month of August.

> Every time a poll like the LA Times or Rasmunssen falls off range Clinton will rise.

> Every time one of the polls I mentioned above falls off range Clinton will fall

> Internal polls by both campaigns will show that the public polls are underestimating Trump support and overplaying Clinton support

> Clinton will spend massive amounts of cash, influence and media manipulation to convince Trump supporters to stay home or demotivated

> September and October will see a sharp increase in Trump numbers, as the pollsters can only cook the numbers for so long without losing face

> come November we will be exact where we were this Friday, with a technical tie in all polls.

> the day after Election Day result will be much like the day after the British general election result: "why the polls were so wrong", "the shy Tory effect helped trump", "why the millenials stay at home", "it's old people fault"

> Nothing to be concerned. Clinton will lead the polls for the next month or so, but never by more than the margin of error.

> MAGA

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647

I'm surprised "Misogynist" wasn't in there.

MAGA

Oh thanks. I assumed it was a real person and not just a well done drawing of an ass.

honestly i think the finn is good. he helps people solidify their arguments for trump.

There needs to be mass incarceration of federal government employees, "journalists" and "educators" once Trump is elected.
It's the only way to deal with leftists.

>why the hell hasnt the media picked up on that?

I wonder.

Yea, having no opposition would be boring; it's one thing if it's just spamming but having to have an argument over something is much better.

>Don't reply to that fin
This

Why people still reply to him is beyond me.
He is here every day, several hours a day, posting the same stupid shit.
Yesterday he was at it for at least 10 hours

How is this worth anybodys time?
Why would anybody care what a finn thinks?

stop, people stopped replying to him yesterday and he sperged out thinking he was shadow banned or something, just fucking stop

He's already said he will sue the media and employees for libel.

He has a plan. Don't worry.

>same people that run MTV run Nick Jr

Allah is fictional character in a book.

WHERES THE FUCKING VIDEO

YOU FUCKING DRUMPFKINS LETTING ME DOWN AS ALWAYS

>Laura Ingraham going all out against the media
>talks about how Joe wants people to disavow all the time
Even normies are on to Joe's shtick.

What does Trumpgen think of Yungoos' (what people call the Trump pokemon) evolution? It was just revealed moments ago.

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/gumshoos/

lol, the only thing they ever talk about is the hiv drug deal, which they didn't spend any money on. The Clinton Foundation would've been killed by the media if it wasn't connected to them

Jesus Christ he's fucking disgusting
What's the name of him again?
He's the speedrunner that is now a """girl""" right?

Finland used to be a nice addition. Half crazy outburst and jovial, but he has gone full retard and started posting like there is no tomorrow. And without any reasoning behind the postings.

i'd blow you up but new xzealand is completely irrelevant hahahahaahah not good terrorist coutnry hehahahaaah takbir

That's true, he strengthens our immune system a couple of hours (sometimes days) before the CTR shills arrive.

Anyway, that was my only (you) for him (one they I expect to get back very soon) next posts will be spend on our brother in arms.

Can you MAGA this? Thanks in advance

SCOTT ADAMS IS AWAKE
I REPEAT DILBERT MAN HAS AWOKEN

>the only thing they ever talk about is the hiv drug deal,
so it was brought up during the dnc? if not it's a glaring omission. seems like people on the internet didnt really pick up on it either.

I think what I hate most about the whole Russia thing is that he didn't even say what they are accusing him of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he said, under the assumption that the Russians had previously hacked Hillary's unprotected server and are in possession of Hillary's now deleted e-mails, that he'd like if they shared them with us. He's not encouraging them to hack us, since it's already widely accepted that they already did hack Hillary's shit; even Obama admitted that Russians hack us and we just have to live with it.

>and drags even the lowliest commoner to vicious public battles.

I love that.

>This Kahn nigger bullshit totally backfired

No it didn't. It worked exactly as intended. The people who saw the convention and changed allegiance were cancelled out by those who lost faith over these remarks.

Not only that, it finally gave the Never Trumpers real ammo about the military. The RINOs never had any ammo before, which is why Cruz failed dismally at the RNC. Trump is now a "meanie" who went after the military - massive no-no for the GOP.

This was a lesson he needs to learn from. Do not repeat it or this thing is over.

Why is trump down six points the latest poll?

It gets even Trumpier.

What did Trump even actually say to cause all of this bullshit?

They're backing away because it's been exposed that they are Muslim Brotherhood.
They don't want it getting out.

>83718525
>it really worked this time
>Drumf has been stumped
Guess it's time to pack it in. Thank you for Breaking Barriers.

Talk shit, get hit.

Anyone else getting really depressed that Trump will lose because of the media...?

Bernouts bent the knee

shills are really shilling this muzzie story hard
basically something about islamophobia or some shit
they were stumped today or yesterday though

maga'd

no need to thank me ;^)

Kek blesses Pence at the Oakland county rally

why do you want a trump janny?

He said something about "why didn't his wife talk?" which sounded really bad in the context of a grieving parent etc. etc.

It was the first time Trump really let the ball down by going after an issue with no upside.

This was posted before he went on Morning Jew, though.

Fun fact, everyone's favorite ginger, CopperCab is a girl now too.

Let me help you with that reply, newfriend

permission to speak clip when?

You elicited a true laugh out loud from me FinnBro. This is the uselest reply I ever seen on TrumpGen or any other thread. Cannot help but laughing.

Here is a another (you). 5x2.

@83718913
Drumf has been stumped, guess it's time to pack it in, you're so right. Thank you for Correcting the Record.

>giving them (you)s
Fuck off retard.

>grieving parent
Didnt he die 12 years ago?

Who's the guy in OP's picture? I see him everywhere on this forum?

Not really, I think it had a good effect. Women don't have the right to talk, right mudslimes? :^)

damage has been done regardless.

MAKE ALOLA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE ALOLA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE ALOLA GREAT AGAIN

[spoiler]For those out of the loop, this is a new Pokémon that was just revealed.[/spoiler]

He didn't say that, he said he would've liked to hear from his wife; meaning he's open to opinions. It's the media that took the bait.

HOLY SHIT NO WAY

For fapping purposes.

I think you've confused this site with reddít. Let me help you