twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760059024247250944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spoopy

Fap to that pic, she's hot

Kill Putin

mummy?

wot

Her ass looked good until the end..

I'm pretty sure she is one of the two smoking hot(kek) female pilots in Syria Russia was so keen to plaster all over the news last year or year before.

who's that?

That's a dude, dude. The female is one who looks like a crispy marshmallow.

How can you tell?

dey tooker?

Well this is some shitty news.

moderate beheaders shot down some Russian chopper carrying humanitarian aid

>female pilots

What did she do, back the plane off the carrier instead of taking off?

a bit too hot for my taste m8

Cause you see pictures of his ass flipped over and he has no tits. The mallow has lumps of burned tit flesh.

Medium

RARE
A
R
E

literally who?

I know it's edgy and it's Sup Forums blah blah but I really don't like talking about dead people like this or seeing pictures.

One of the Ruskies just shot down in Syria

How will Putin react

who?

Keep delving. It's good to remind yourself how fragile you are.

And if the shit ever hits the fan, this stuff will be common sights until you can get innawoods.

Kek tooker

why would he react at all
it's war, people die

similar to what he did last time, ship a few iglas to the kurds and watch them down turk helicopters, although this time the target will be whatever "moderate" group killed the pilots.

It will probably be something sneaky.

kek

bombing the crap out of that shithole. desu he should just nuke it, nothing worth saving there anyway.

Yeah I know. And I think that all normies should have to watch at least one Muslim beheading video with sound. But now that I've seen it all, I have no desire to see more. And I have more respect for the dead.

Idk, it's just me.

To bad. She could have been used as a sex slave, raped by hajis every day.

I know Germany is cucked but holy shit Sven keep it together.

nice ass bth

>she will never be my red pilled russian qt waifu

No, she probably did her woman job.

There were 5 people in the heli: 2 pilots(usually men) and 3 othet people(crew memeber and the ones in order of humanitarian aid and evacuation, she was probably one of them)

Damn she is pretty good looking. How do you guys find this stuff out and so fast?

Looks fake. Never seen papers like this before

no one have found her facebook or VK yet?

what is wrong with you ppl?

Пaпaли пaпaли cyкй

This is a man.

her hairs burned out

Nah that's a normal reaction mate. It's not great to look at stuff like this. At least you know you're stoic enough to stomach it if you ever do again though.

Now Putin aka the Saviour of White Race will surely bomb ISIS furiously and we will kill everyone for sure. This time 100%. Just wait. We will not forgive. Russia will rise on it's knees

maybe you should consider using some of those outdated cold war nukes on the isis region

Yes. This time we will nuke them all 100%. We will use nukes and kill islam. We are strong.

What do you think they're gonna do with this?

Make kebab about of him?

omg did she die?

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760059024247250944

One of them was apparently still alive after the crash and being dragged away.

>being captured by ISIS

""""""""""""humanitarian aid""""""""""""""""

I dont know, havent seen many dead people on Croatias streets as of late.

If anyone should know how dead people look, its you..

Kind of looks like the piece of chicken that falls through the grill grate

You're not alone. Being disturbed by such reminds you how you value life and peace.

But until you actually see it in person, with all the smells and sounds associated with it, this is nothing. Get the most out of it.

To add to the thread, what a fuck up. How many aircraft/choppers are running black ops shit in Syria with the label of humanitarian, and the mudshits shoot down the one that ACTUALLY WAS a humanitarian chopper. Then take pics of their deed.

faggot

I'm happy she didn't survive. The things those degenerate hajis would have done to her if she did survive and was captured is a disturbing thought.

ALLAHUAKBARR

DINNERRR

Russia is already doing everything it can and have done it since 2013

harsh bantz good bantz Croatia

You're already there dropping bombs on freedom fighters and ignoring ISIS.

kek. Last time Russia was brining humanitarian aid it was in van-convoys straight into Ukraine.

>freedom fighters
jesus fucking christ (((sven))) fucking kill yourself you subhuman cuck trash

It's a legit driver's licence.

Pretty hot...no pun intended

Bettet than killed thats for sure,

Who is this btw?

Id like to know too...for research purposes

Just spread her Photo, the pictures of her burned corpse and the Muslim death mob on social networks to turn more people against muslims anf incite some brutal retaliation . She would have wanted it that way.

someone post who she is, actual pics of her when she was alive, STOP POSTING STUPID SHIT BUT POST PICS OF HER FAGS

There's no way you can determine if that is a man or female. The "burned tit flesh" would have melted away. Tits are made of fat.

Hope Russia sends in 20,000 more men to fuck Aleppo up the arse.

Russia is going bankrupt, wars are expensive.
The USA can donate more anti-air and trucks to the freedom fighters.

Basically "no". I am sure Putin is wondering day and night how to leave the war without losing face.

>freedom fighters
You mean U.S. - NATO paid/armed puppet 'moderates' who's goal is to destabilize and destroy the Assad government and turn another stable Middle Eastern country into an Islamist shithole.

While Russia is removing the jihadis, the U.S. is fragging little Syrian kids, schools and once again, fucking up an entire region of the planet. The FSA, al Nursa, ISIS, all of them, need to be bombed to hell. I'd love to see a Russian ground invasion of ISIS/FSA territory and watch them wreck all those goatfucking terrorists.

Would?

benis stob

when are all the western countries going to realize what islam is and purge the middle east? how many people does it have to kill/maim/torture/rape before people start saying "huh mayb they arent just being islamophobic"

This legit makes me upset, my innocent Russian and foreign comrades just die for nothing because of some fucking sandnigers. That woman probably had a family, or at least some people who loved her, just like every other human killed by those bastards. Why aren't all those terrorist dead yet? We clearly have enough resources to deal with them.

>how many people does it have to kill/maim/torture/rape
all of us. #notAllMuslims

ps, my grandpa was killed by muslims. even though the war was against serbs and I'm croat -.-

at least she looks now even more crispy

Letting the civilians leave first.

Not in our lifetime. The ride never ends. This planet is going to look a lot like fallout, a majority of the western societies brought to ruin by lesser cultures assimilating and slowly degrading them. Then when it's 150 years too late to do something someone will think back and go: "Oh fuck, we should've killed them all in 2004"

legit?

Let's hope those sandniggers die a painful and slow death

is she ok??!!??

would.

THE BANTZ

BLACKED

Ivan, go back to russia.
You obviously hate america and the western world. Just go back.

>tanned german

At least they didnt get her alive

American born and raised, no Russian ancestry. It's hard to admit the U.S. government has become the bad guy, but admitting you have a problem is the hardest and first step.

Enjoy your Somalians, Swede.

That her?

>Russia is going bankrupt, wars are expensive

Neither of these things are true.

I always though about what would happen if they caught some crazy suicidal guy and decided to make another death video with him
>introduction where Jihadi Jon talks shit about allah
>guy smiles and winks at the camera

> I'd love to see a Russian ground invasion of ISIS/FSA territory
Wont happen, we do not have enough money.

As long as warmonger obongo and mad cunt shillary are spending more training moderate terrorists, it`s ok.

>Russia is going bankrupt
>not true
It is kinda true, sadly

She probably had STDs and HIV. She doesn't deserve to be buried on muslim soil.

Better dump her body to sea, senpai.

Shoo Shoo filthy turkroach.

post moar. why does russia use qt's in a warzone :(

So you admit you hate freedom and being a traitor to your country?
CIA? Are you reading this? He's here!

Friendly reminder that Russia is considered an existential threat to western world. Hajis are just a disturbance.

It`s not really for nothing, Russia is protecting UK and EU interests in the middle east against USA.

To think of it, yeah - we work for fucking nothing. Merkel along with cameron and now may are collectively spitting on us and promoting killing of ethnic Russians in ukraine. In fact - we need to help sandniggers to take over EU, instead of this. Give them nukes and chemical weapons, so there would be no berlin, no brussels and no windsor whatsoever.

Is that really her? Source?

>sadly
Putin with money would do what Hitler did and invade half of Europe. Thank god you're poor.