Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9MkUUZYCs
youtube.com/watch?v=8UtxU8mDKqo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ji1tCcIgH5U
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trips

he will kill every tatar

electrolysis of partially neutralised malic acid in methanol at carbon electrodes

thanks

>/balk/'s ny thread has some fat faggot as op pic
nice going blerim

This is the general for the strong man
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9MkUUZYCs

Very powerful greek man; be careful!
youtube.com/watch?v=8UtxU8mDKqo

its a meme you dip
for more memes heres the fit thread

>Superior mediterranean diet my dude. The lardass in your picture was eating mcdonalds and cheap plastic cheese pizzas, Bloat emperor was just eating 4 bowls of lentils and a kilo of bread everyday.
I have missed lurking /fit/

Why not NREEKEWHORE edition

stop posting trannies

Do not use this turkish name

>So guys, it possible for a girl to be so fucking strong that her pussy would be so tight it could literally crush your cock if you stick it in and turn hervon enough?
Is it /balk/? Surely you guys know the answer whatwith all the experience you niggas have?

What turkish name?

you would have to ask a girl that

Aren't you all trannies here?

only the bulgars

hooktube.com/watch?v=ji1tCcIgH5U

So wait I am a reddit immigrant (arrived here because I don't like reddit anymore they censor too many things) and this greek guy used to say that in Sup Forums people tend to be trannies and since I kinda like trannies and all that shit I thought hey I should post here
I found out the balkan thread since I wnated to introduce myself, sorry if I bothered you guys

ugh
is this real
i really dont believe anything anymore on Sup Forums everyones ironic

If true, please stop psoting and immediately leave. This site isn't for you.

posting* fuck, too anxious for the night to come
I take everything poted here for granted now, it's more fun this way.

Aha....

The tranny was a reddit refugee as well and got bullied to hell and later on kicked. Better leave now

Why? Everyone seems a bit hostile but it doesn't seem that disturbing, you also have gays many here!

post your username on reddit and comment anywhere some verification so we see the last post

You might think you are providing a counterargument here, but you aren't. What you say and what they say is only superficially different, but identical in essence. They fellate the 70iq kike worshipers, you fellate the pseudo-intellectual secularists, but both of you are joined by the same endgame of appealing to a sense of brotherhood with relevant Europe so that you can cease being nobodies through virtue of association. Needless to say this kind of thinking is the hallmark of the subhuman, because the subhuman cannot create and knows only how to leech on the labor of others.

You might think you are providing a counterargument here, but you aren't. What you say and what they say is only superficially different, but identical in essence. They fellate the 70iq kike worshipers, you fellate the pseudo-intellectual secularists, but both of you are joined by the same endgame of appealing to a sense of brotherhood with relevant Europe so that you can cease being nobodies through virtue of association. Needless to say this kind of thinking is the hallmark of the subhuman, because the subhuman cannot create and knows only how to leech on the labor of others.

Where is the trannie? I would like to establish a conversation with her.
No, you will find me in real life if I do that
Is this one of your memes?

the post below me is gay

All this fellatio is making me horny though ;)

holy shit how did i predict this i even surprised myself
also literally 1 post difference

like clockwork :-)

i want to kill niggers hahahaaha
lmao

You seem to have a lot of fun by guessing things here

nani?

>kelly is sperging again

It is New year's eve, I am surprised at how he hasn't completely ruined at least 6 threads

holy fuck is there a new fappening happening

whos kelly

is he posting here often?

Η ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΤΗΣ ΑΚΤΕΛΕΣΘΕΙ

бy

ГA

ΕΚΤΕΛΕΣΘΕΙ**

Εδω το χα μαλαkα με προλαβες
Εχε χαρη
Εχε χαρη που ειναι χρονιαρες μερες
Εχε

Why does nobody wish to speak to me

post pic of yourself

Based google calendar

Is this better?
I am not that dumb

youre just paranoid
what do you think will happen

You will find me and do the mean Sup Forums things, I have heard about doxxing and how many people lives where ruined. I am not falling for your trick

Who /ratë/ here

I'm making Russian salad for the dinner tonight
The pilaf, patatoes and the rooster are almost ready
Making some kërnacka with xaxiq too in respect for Tosks

>xaxiq
is that supposed to be τζατζίkι/tzatzik?

newfag here
who is kelly and what is the story

same
we are like 20 people gathered all family
theres gonna be a shit ton of food though like well probably eat for 1 week
idk why they do this every year

>implying you need to be old to know who kelly is
Oh please, don't flatter yourslef.

Yes

i'm unironically black but I have a greek name kek

>post yfw 00:00

out looking at fireworks

what's the song you analbanian

Gonna post a picture of fireworks

>mfw will literally be mfw

ask me nicely ;3

if dubs i will kill 10 people tonight and will film it here and then i will disembowel you

if singles the same but will n

don't u have a family, user?

15.21V and 0.20A with 0.05A/cm2

a bit of graphite contamination in the mother liquour probably due to the relatively high voltage eating the electrode

they said to me, whatever you do, stay below 30mA/cm2 but I guess I am a stupid young man who likes to take risks

outside drinking with friends and girls because I'm not a sore loser like you slavshit faggots hahahahahahha fucking virgins

Based Hellenic man

can you make tnt?

Quick rundown on why are the comments full of 4channers?

when I'm drunk enough I'll go to the local bar where I know a negro girl that is lots of fum and she'll entertain me rthrough the night singing songs and acting like children

all this while my electrolysis is running....

my cat keeps farting

hes a /fit/ meme i think

fuck it
its not quite like goat but close

Rate my gf

pretty girl
does she have a sister perhaps?

qt pussy

бyглapc

give her some decent food
I used to give my cat canned tuna on sundays
when I gave "Whiskas" she got addicted to it, fucking kikes put something in there to control our cats, stay away from it, give your cats human approved food like the cheapest canned tuna (0.5 euros per can here)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>xampp
i used that too for databases with php or something like that

I'm making chlorine gas right now

Pics or kys

I'm making your brother now
LMAOOO NERD

yes
it's really good for small projects

happy new year, pop bogomil! I wish you a nice gf

are u student or in a job? i might get hired to make some database for fuel points by my cousin soon idk the details yet. what do you use for non web stuff? is postresql good?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

I am a student
any database can be used for "non web "stuff

πληροφοριkη σπουδασες;

youtube.com/watch?v=gxqcnaSjpbs
akoma spoudazo

бyлгapc

likewise m8, likewise
I hope I may soon visit and learn the secrets about distilling rakija
happy new year friend

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ--Nz-e7iI

αθηνα;