Who is Milo and why does Sup Forums support him?

Who is Milo and why does Sup Forums support him?

He's a kike and /pol loves to suck a dick

People here enjoy the fact that he bashes feminists. He realized that we enjoy it, and then started pandering to people like us about other issues.

Gay British kike who calls Trump "daddy" and is a major proponent of the "alt-right" movement, that is, conservatism among young white males who are disillusioned by cultural Marxism and feminism

His overt homosexuality is important because it shields him from the usual "but you're a straight white male" counter-non-arguments from feminists who disagree with him

He's alright. A bit histrionic for my tastes.

He's a neocon jew faggot, he's the definition of a healthy society and the epitome of the "right".

He's a kike in sheep's clothing sent to completely destroy society by normalizing faggotry and miscegenation among "right wingers".

some faggot

>Who is Milo

A degenerate.

>why does Sup Forums support him?

Cucks.

He repeats his speeches too often, which obviously makes sense for different venues but it gets a bit dull to hear
>rape rates comparable to that of the Congo where rape is used as a weapon of war
In every single speech, I mean he could atleast rephrase it.
But overall he's breddy gud, 7/10 would buy a daquiri for

Now the right is ok with faggots, jews, abortion, a 40yo guy using the same bathroom as a 5yo girl, anti-gun laws and so on.

Who would have thought?

Milo is a gay Jew

A Greco-Jewish based faggot.

He's a rightist, he speaks his mind openly and eloquently, and he isn't an idiot.

A rare specimen.

Some fag that got BTFO by a black sheboon ghostbusta.

Sup Forums used to support him but don't want to sign up for goybook to continue the affair. Basically, he's no longer relevant and we need a new useful idiot.

a faggot
because they're faggots

He trashes the leftist narrative. He's a based minority like Thomas Sowell.

this
hes one of the few people in the media who calls islam and feminism their bullshit.

this guy literally takes it in the butt and Sup Forums worships him

Sup Forums worships a guy that takes it in the butt

meanwhile I'm banned for several days for posting ANZU

is this fair?

reported for ban evasion

Tbh, from all the leftist scum I have the least problem with fags. Flamboyant and aggressive faggotry is pushed into overdrive by the jews, though most fags try to keep to themselves.

As much as I despise faggotry, some people are just wrong in the head and want to receive cock in their ass. In the meantime, others want to:
1. behead you, rape your body while dead/alive and impose sharia, effectively destroying everything your nation has fought for from the moment of it's inception
2. control you, take all your money and then shackle you so that you can produce and create for them, while dumping industrial amounts of shitskins and ideological mindbenders so that they can ultimately weaken you from the inside
3. the hired or simply brainwashed shills of proposition 2 supra, who blindly follow the will of their masters into their very own oblivion

All that being said, I'm much more inclined to have fags around me as opposed to have kike overlords destroying my cultural everything and muslim retards destroying my physical everything. A guy who wants to lick your balls and fuck you is a far lesser evil compared to a bearded goatfucker who wants nothing else but to snackbar you right into the so very glorious future of islamic crap.

reported for being a fag

NO NO NO!

If you think Milo normalizes faggotry.

Then you are subverted or biases already.

Milo in many interviews thinks in the back of his mind questioning being gay is a good thing.

>I'm much more inclined to have fags around me as opposed to have kike overlords destroying my cultural everything
Milo is a jewish faggot who pushes faggotery, pedophilia and niggers to fuck white women. He's a far bigger threat than a muslim because he's treason from within.

I must say, my Twitter feed has been better without him. He was in my 30'ish people I follow to keep up on all happenings with Trump, and in that feed were numerous pics of him flaunting money, cuddling with another guy, and pushing out irrelevant shit that's not interesting.

Censorship sucks, but . . . ehhh, this one wasn't a huge loss.