That episode where they finally acknowledged Arthur's autism

>that episode where they finally acknowledged Arthur's autism
Hit a bit too close to home.

francines dad was a garbageman

>that episode where binky finds a dead body in the back of the school

Is that a fucking Sonichu medallion?

>that episode where Arthur walks in on his step-dad (Binky) shooting up heroin in the bathroom

This show got pretty heavy out of nowhere

>that episode where the boys raped Arthur's mom and forced Arthur's dad to fuck DW at gunpoint

I couldn't believe they showed that on television

It was still better than the episode where he walked in on Binky and his biological father spit roasting his sister

That was just over the top imo

hahahaha

Yeah but the earlier episode where all the Binkies in Binky's head spend the whole episode rationalizing wanting to fuck his sister, and come to the conclusion that it's okay since she's adopted and Asian. That episode was pure gold.

>Persona 6

I thought it was pretty cool they got Woody Allen to write that episode.

Kek

>its a mr frensky

why is everyone dressed sleek and cool except arthur wearing that goofy rugby shirt?

He has autism.

>that episode where Busters parents divorce because gay dad

I didn't want to feel this

I recently watched an episode recently Arthur travels into the future and DW becomes an Arthur clone also the animating style really looks ugly now

He's rocking the Chris Chan special. They give that shirt to all autists when they hatch.

this

a few years ago they bit the bullet and made the switch to flash animation sense it's so much cheaper and kids don't care
now all the characters have weird movements and sometimes they show them at weird angles they were never drawn in before
the writing's still good though

So, is Buster getting ready to head out and slaughter some Russian gangsters after this?

Ladonna best girl

Too soon.