This guy was really a weak beta faggot

nazis are weak beta faggots.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718052/Diary-Nazi-mass-murderer-SS-monster-Heinrich-Himmler-s-war-journals-discovered-buried-archive-Russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718052/Diary-Nazi-mass-murderer-SS-monster-Heinrich-Himmler-s-war-journals-discovered-buried-archive-Russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

look at this subhuman lol

t. nipote di un (((partigiano)))

looks like the average Sup Forums user, real aryan master race

Only Italians here.... are you angry because you were the first to drop out of the war and even Himmler kept fighting after you cucks surrendered?

>(((discovered)))

kek'd
what a littoria risata i just had

, we are not, OP is just a faggot grandson of partisan communist scum
we non degenerates love u guys

>mass-murderer-SS-monster

look at the beta aryan master race lol

I insulted him, tsundere ally.

In how many world wars did you fight alfonso?

heil hitler
salvto dvce
fuck divisive kikes like OP

Eeeeeeh, make-a me-a pizza.

please don't associate our dictator with the homosexual beta monkey hitler

I always found it ironic how the Nazi's preached "le master race" may may and the top brass looked like inbred ugly cunts.

better than being associated with italians tbqh senpai

How many gears has an Italian tank?

Six, five reverse one sideways

You are Italians alright, first you inflate your chest and then you run like rabits.
You´re good at art but then you let Napoleon steal all your art.

look at your beta beady eye jew looking wannabe dictator licking the ass of our alpha dictator

How many did you lose?

Well they came at us from all sides, you should know how that works niggerlies.

what can go wrong when your leaders look like this?

>literally no photo or any shred of proof any journal was found

((((Hmmmmm))))

really masterrace

youuuuuu....

i bet they were all bullied at school, this is why they became so "angry"...remember...never bully the beta manlet!

>tfw the party that started the whole blonde hair blue eyes meme were all dark haired goblin looking creatures

Nice.

This thread comes from Italy, from an 'Italian.' And who are you, Italian, to judge the strength of Nazis? You, who hail from MOST BLACKED Italy?

Did Eulogy tell you to write that?

Nice one! you people almost got me.

They acomplished more in their lives, than you will, even if you start being productive every single hour from now till you die.
So you might as well kill yourself as these people you call "inferior" are bigger contribution to humanity than thousent of your fat ass will be.

stfu slav subhuman

Dear Diary,

Today I met him again, A, he even shook my hand. I literally had a boner afterwards. He is so handsome and Aryan. I will devote my life to him. But now back to torturing puppy dogs.

17 August 1923

look at this fagget , true leader of the master race

Eoin Ó Broin?

>can't make argument
>Better use ad hominem
>that will show him
Hey pasta stop boosting my ego.

You guys sure are mad over fashion in the 20-30s

wow really a pony fagget

look at his chin and shoulders LOLOLOL

>dat hand
was hitler a vampie or something?

just a beta faggot, probabily his hand became like that because of too much fapping on anime.

Faggot never got married and liked to get pooped on his face by his cousin. FACT.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718052/Diary-Nazi-mass-murderer-SS-monster-Heinrich-Himmler-s-war-journals-discovered-buried-archive-Russia.html

jewish lies

the day of the rope is soon to come, these articles won't delay it.

Say that to my face mischling.

lol what an ugly slavic face

Their biggest accomplishment is tainting Nationalism and turning into an evil word. The current state of the world (mass immigration into Europe, and so on) is a direct response to what they did.

Hitler and the Nazi's caused the fucking mess we are in.

lost to ethiopia are you fucking kidding me?

>France
>bragging about other's military failures
>

Hitler was the blame for that and not the Jews?

Good goy

>A man so based the extermination of the Jews was named after him

Shouldn't you be losing to the Greeks again?

Hitler is who made them do it, you tard. All the shit they've done is to prevent another Hitler.

>Greece

>France

>Well they came at us from all sides, you should know how that works niggerlies.
Then don't start shit you can't finish. You can blame all that on Shitler desu.

>Heirs to the martial spirit of the Romans

You must be proud.

I would start an argument about your shit country but i don´t even know anything about the shitplace you are from. You must be the only nigger with internet connection.

bump

This is funny coming from an Italian.

Mussolini was an awful wartime leader but he was a real manly man, I must give him that.

Hitler didn't turn nationalism into an "evil word". It was the UK, USA and Soviets who played the jew game and made the world mad.