Pro rebel journalist tweeting that he wished the female crewman was alive to have some "fun"

Pro rebel journalist tweeting that he wished the female crewman was alive to have some "fun".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia should not be surprised when people return fire.

Assad and Russia target civilians and hospitals 24/7, they deliberately target and kill innocents.

If you think Russia and Assad are they good guys then congrats you watch RT, are easily manipulated with a below average IQ. kill yourself.

There were moderate rebels in Syria, not everyone is fucking ISIS or Al Nusra, but now they all just hate Assad.

Well done Russia, you may have saved Europe once and we cannot repay that debt, but your leader is a vile little cunt.

shlomo my son

>Assad and Russia target civilians and hospitals 24/7, they deliberately target and kill innocents.

Your media is amazing, they keep feeding you this shit and you just lap it up without question

his flag indicates he is mudslime of the allah akbar sort

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Jesus when does college start again? Somewhere there is a gender studies degree with your name on it.

Wow, this should cause us to re examine the women in combat debate. Except that it won't

a simple question for you: what are you actually doing on Sup Forums?

or even better - do you get paid for posting this?

>moderate rebels

Not even normies take you seriously anymore.

I hope this gets shilled.

One of the victims pic related
fuck mudshits

Now they have an excuse to exterminate anything in Idlib that doesnt pray kneeling on a carpet with Assads portrait on it.

Cant be. It was a combat helicopter with a ton of evil russian soldiers inside, ready to kill children.

>Destroy helicopter carrying food and medicals to improvished population

>WE KILELD FIVE EBIL RUSSIAN CRUSADERS >AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wtf I hate shitskins now.

There is absolutely no 'moderate oposition' , that is just Obama's copoutthat the public happily swallows, if they took five seconds of their time to look up those groups they would be calling for his blood. You are a fucking, butthurt that your country is also partially responsible for this mess.

You need to circulate BBC wont cover it, but I assume Russia will show these people as animals.

Also do something about your muslims, you have more than us.

You are loosing the war in Syria and you wont win it by shitposting and lying on the internet.

She was a diplomatic interpreter or something

>There were moderate rebels in Syria, not everyone is fucking ISIS or Al Nusra, but now they all just hate Assad.

The same 'moderate rebels' that slices off the heads of 12 year old kids, right? Bet you're a fucking mudslime.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

Spread this

fucking lol

ebin

>moderate rebels

>1 post by this ID

Well memed, friend.

I hope Russia will take the gloves off now and show those LARPers who REAL crazies are.

>the countless civilians murdered by Russians the Assad regime don't matter

Muh strong woman

source

correct, they do not

Welp, at least she died trying to fix this shit in middle east,

F