Roseanne Barr called out Valerie Jarrett(Obama's most senior aide who he runs everything by) as a soros funded...

>Roseanne Barr called out Valerie Jarrett(Obama's most senior aide who he runs everything by) as a soros funded operative controlling Obama on twitter

when the fuck did Roseanne become so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

independentpoliticalreport.com/2015/03/roseanne-barr-israels-fake-left-is-run-by-valerie-jarrett-and-obama-as-is-us-fake-left/
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/577271691476250624
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/760106578338983936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checkem

This is now a KEK thread.

>inb4 Roseanne lifts some weights in the shed.

Apparently she's also running for president on some irrelevant independent ticket.

Check'd. Screenshot please.

holy fuck it's real
independentpoliticalreport.com/2015/03/roseanne-barr-israels-fake-left-is-run-by-valerie-jarrett-and-obama-as-is-us-fake-left/

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/577271691476250624

IIRC she had a 'serious' campaign in 2012. She's repeatedly favored Trump over Clinton in interviews.
Roseanne is my new favorite jew

Looked at her Twitter, she's like momma zionist.

She's a Jew, don't you think she's allowed to be a zionist?
Sup Forums is full of Europeans who are European "zionists," for a lack of a better word.
Everyone wants a homeland.

>Sup Forums is full of Europeans
And I meant that in the same way that she is Jewish i.e, European-descent Americans outside of Europe too.

R.BARR SPOKE ABOUT THE MASONIC PEDOPHILIA AND KM ULTRA MIND KONTROLLE LEADING THE JEWISH MEDIA CABAL.

Honestly I wonder how is it possible for her to be still alive.

Kek'd and check'd - of the twitter, I meant. A few of us on here are paranoid with social media.

>A few of us on here are paranoid with social media.
I only use social media with a VPN and never leave any real information that can be traced to me.
Trump has a massive following on twitter or else I wouldn't use it at all.

Physical contact between the family is important. It leads to closeness and proper bonding.

It can go too far, however.
For example, imagine your daughter suffers from depression and anxiety. She hasn't told anyone except for you. And it's you, her father, who she turns to when she's feeling down. And one Friday night she has had a breakdown, and she just needs someone to hold. So she comes and cuddles with you, her father, on the couch. She cries a little bit, but eventually she falls asleep, straddling you. But you start to feel slow rhythmic movements against your pelvis. She is slowly pushing her pussy against your dick, back and forth. Her legs wrap around you a little tighter as she positions herself so that her clit is rubbing against your now erect cock.

Obviously in this situation, the wrong thing for the father to do would be to strip her off and fuck her. But nor should you throw her off. The best approach, of course, is to pretend not to notice, and lay there with your daughter as she slowly brings herself to orgasm, rubbing her clit against your cock. She can't entirely control the quivers which run down her body as she reaches her peak, nor her sweaty panting, but in the morning, when you both wake up and give each other a morning kiss, still lying in the straddle position, you pretend you never noticed a thing.

nice dunecoon image name

That has to be the most degenerate pieces of filth I have ever read. More plez.

>twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/577271691476250624

>15 Mar 2015

i dont know who's jewing who anymore

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/760106578338983936

This seems wise. Anything I should know about VPNs or can I just go and download one?

>Anything I should know about VPNs or can I just go and download one?
Make sure you pay for one instead of using a ""free"" one. I use NordVPN but used PrivateInternetAccess prior, both are fine.

If you're not the buyer, and you're not the seller, you're the product.

Next paycheck can't come fast enough. Thanks, burgerbro.