People like this exist

>people like this exist

I'm 99% sure it's satire/ironic shitposting.

that's ironic shitposting, but yes people like this exist, sadly.

>people defend capitalism even though its strangling your happiness

happiness is a false prophet

It's actually made me happy. In any other. economic system I'd be as poor as your average worthless nigger. I make enough money to fund my hobbies outside of work, which is great.

>le you aren't as rich as the 1% though!!!

Who gives a shit?

>Be me because who else would I be?
>in bed
>Trying to sleep
>Remember that Capitalism has an unbreakable choke-hold on the entire world and communism has always failed to do more than inconvenience it
>Try to sleep
>Succeed
>Have pleasant dreams
>mfw the existence of capitalism comforts me enough to go to sleep in peace and security

Where does the strange belief that everybody who works hates life? I love my work and have the time and energy to have fun too. NEET's are shameless

pun intended?

>tfw only have to work 10 hours a week as a freelancer because everything is dirt cheap here now

You should when a billionaire can sustain his lineage for 1000 generations and you can barely find a job to pay your student loans...

what do you do for a living?

web programming

Capitalism ensures your happiness under the surface. Everything you enjoy in your life is a product of capitalism. You're only complaining about corporatism and how it's corrupting the system

Are they looking for fake communism or REAL COMMUNISM (never been tried) though?

They answer is not communism though.

which stack? and how much do you charge per hour?

>A billionaire can sustain his lineage for 1000 generations
Have you never heard of the inheritance tax? Everytime the money gets passed down a generation,the government takes a cut.

Anytime any money moves anywhere,the government sticks it's fingers in it

Nope. I didn't take out student loans, I worked through college and graduated clean.

You know why? Because I'm not a fucking retard, and I don't base my political ideology off of naked jealousy. If you are a liberal, it is because you are envious, period.

Being a wageslave is pure shit

HOWEVER, if you removed capitalism you'd be left with chaos. A power vacuum that a dictatorship would fall into (look at all the African countries with dictatorships, look at Cuba, look at China, look at communist Russia)

If you want to overthrow capitalism you have to propose a viable alternative, and there isn't one. Every single fucking country that has overthrown capitalism in the last century or so has turned into an authoritarian nightmare. Meanwhile all the Western democracies have prospered.

You could make an argument for China's success but that's literally BECAUSE they've embraced capitalism. And even with that they're a shit country with shit working conditions in shit factories, and poverty in the countryside.