This confuses and enrages the american

This confuses and enrages the american

I'm confused and enraged by what this picture is

yes, it is very frustrating

Also the modern Japanese
unfortunately

ENOUGH

Most high end European manufacturers don't offer manual transmissions, whereas every American manufacturer does.
The Focus RS only comes with a manual. The Viper ACR only comes with a manual.
All the muscle/pony cars come with a manual.

Americans are the ones who are still buying and producing manual transmission cars, so I don't understand this meme, at all.

You Europoors are deluding yourselves into thinking that you're *choosing* to drive a manual econobox because it's better, and not because it's all you can afford. But all the rich people in your country... even the ones buying sports cars, are almost exclusively buying automatic.

>using outdated technology

do yuros really do this?

If you want to tip a fedora over using outdated tech, you should try moving down to a horse drawn carriage.

>manuel is outdated
Fucking rally pilots and such being grandpas I swear

>he imagines himself a rally pilot driving his 1992 Civic

>6
WHAT IS THIS?

>outdated technology

You're giving him way too much credit. Honda 1.6-2.0 liters are considered big engines in France. Try more like a 1.0 Citroën or something

I'm siding with Amerimutts on this one.
>Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, Camaro, Viper, ATS-V, Focus ST/RS, GT350 are all manual-optional or manual-only
>pretty much every single high performance European car is automatic, with more manuals being phased out every year
>manual Porsche 911's only exist because Americans buy them over DSG
This just tells me that Euros would prefer automatic too, they just can't afford them on their econoboxes because they're poor. Americans prefer manuals on sporty cars because they care about fun more than lap time garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if the Mustang was the last car in the world to have a manual option.

Verpiss dich

Honestly, what need is there for a manual transmission in the year 2018? Besides trying to be different.

>Honestly, what need is there for a manual transmission in the year 2018? Besides trying to be different.
You have more control over your car

It's fun faggot

my car only came in manual

I've driven both, and they have their pros and cons but at the end of the day experience and preference trumps them both
Auto was wonderful for stop and go traffic, but I'm really used to it on a manual to the point it's second nature and don't care too much about it. Although, I have the feeling people with manuals start looking for alternative routes as soon traffic gets too bad, actually solving some of the traffic problem

>The Viper ACR only comes with a manual.
And it has a displacement of a truck engine.
Dog bless America

It’s a V10 what did you expect?

Eurotrash V10 are half the size of that mate
Dont stop. No replacement for displacement

Doesnt confuse Conan O'Brien

He made fun of it, but 5 speed SHO's are actually pretty cool and were faster than the V8 mustangs of the time

Bullshit
No it's not
fair enough

That said, still, no good reason.

absolutely based thing.
And probably like 1/4 of the price

well yeah, ferraris are more of a status symbol
kinda how android phones perform better than Apple's and are sometimes cheaper

picking and choosing what gear you want, or to have the clutch half engaged while also braking and not needing hydraulics to change gears IS having more control over what the car is doing tho

Why?