Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06KIEV1157_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no idea what this means

he was a US spy in ukraine

>pretending that you don't know
oh you know

it's over for your side now

>Media implies Trump is a Russian puppet and Manafort specifically is a Russian plant
>According to this he's actually an anti-Russian spy

So I guess Trump is unstumped?

what was his plan Sup Forums?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06KIEV1157_a.html

here Manafort is advising the US embassy about Ukraine elections

How long before the cucks interpret this as Russia = Ukraine ∴ Trump = Russian spy

>"Trump's working with the evil Russians!!!"
>manafort was a US spy against Russia
>"Trump's people committed espionage against those poor Russians!!!"

gonna be funny to see the flip but it will be sad to see everyone lap it up.

>
what was that shit about assange leaking shit that would destroy shillary's campaign? what happened with that?

7D ULTRAMILLENNIAL TURBOSPACE UNDERWATER WATERPOLO IN A WORMHOLE!!!!!

So is this a good thing or bad thing for Trump?

it was a hyped up repost of a months-old statement that some shit tier conspiracy blogs tried to present as something new last week

Why is Assange going after Trump now

Oh look. It's yet another thing the media is going to blow out of proportions to the nth degree.

It's a good thing

Manafort was a spy for the US in Ukraine, it dismantles the media's "Trump is working for Putin!!!" agenda

>that some shit tier conspiracy blogs tried to present as something new last week

wikileaks themselves were retweeting the interview where he said it

>can't even read

IT SAYS MANAFORT IS AN AMERICAN SPY AGAINST RUSSIA!!!!

MSM AND HILLARY BTFO!!!!

This was already known, every embassy in every part of the world has contacts with public figures in from their respective countries.

I fucking hate trump, but acting as though 'embassy source' means CIA operative, spy etc is just sheer naivety.

a. Old information

b. If anything, undermines media narrative about Manafort being some sort of pro-Putin agent

>implying the media won't pick this up as something to further shit on trump with

This, fucking read the article everyone.

>Hillary phones Julian
>"Do you love your mother?"

>IT SAYS MANAFORT IS AN AMERICAN SPY AGAINST RUSSIA!!!!

>HOW COULD THE CAMPAIGN ALLOW THEMSELVES TO REVEAL SUCH SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO THE WORLD
>THEY ARE GRANTING THE RUSSIANS KNOWLEDGE OF OUR SPIES AND GEOPOLITICAL MANEUVERS BY DOING THIS
>TRUMP SHOULD HAVE MANAFORT RESIGN IMMEDIATELY

t.MSM

A US asset in Ukraine would have been employed in an anti-Russian capacity, right?

And?

Everyone with more than 2 braincells already knew that the Ukrainian """revolution""" was orchestrated by the USA.

Julian Assange, like Snowden, is a hypocrite and a criminal. It is almost as if he seeks to destabilize our government.

You think it's funny, but it's gonna happen.

This is NOT funny.

Yes, the whole media narrative has been BTFO, they now need to flip it to show Trump is anti-Russia, and Hillary is good for Russia, which is good for America.

He could be a double agent though. From his wiki page he seems like a guy who involved in all sorts of shady shit.

Now the agenda will be Trump hates Ukraine!
Wants to give it to Russians and sell all its secrets

Your giving the media too much credit if you think they would report this and connect the dots and you're assuming the American people would be smart read between the lines

This should kill the idea that Trump isn't a globalist bit you cultists will believe anything he says.

They'll connect the dots but they wont report on it.

They know who Manafort is they've known this whole time

>Russia = Ukraine
>implying it doesn't

Then why the hell was Yanukovych overthrown by the US if Manafort is a globalist? Manafort was double-crossed and is pissed off. This election is personal for him considering what Hillary did to him.

And more importantly, why was there crucified owls in the backyard of Yanukovych's estate?

Don't vote for the self funded candidate who wants to end mass immigration and add trade tariffs vote for the globalist shill who takes hundreds of millions of dollars from hedge funds and saudi princes.

Cause of my conspiracy theory

Fucking kill yourself or leave. Either way go away

I forgot in Obama's dictionary, Making a small Island of another country filled with people of your country's ethnicity who voted to join your country under your flag and as another state of your country counts as a hostile invasion

There's literally replies of Hillary supporters that says this confirms he is a Russian spy. They literally have no idea about international happenings and how anti-Russian the Ukraine government has become.

I'm here to Correct the Record, don't you know? Manafort is a DOUBLE AGENT, and even then if you think that just maybe he could be a triple agent, he just wants you to think that because he's really a QUADRUPLE AGENT.

Kek

>still this mad about the 6 counties

Hello HillShill, how much are you getting paid?

This desu

Well, it was an invasion. Justified, maybe, but if the land was owned by Ukraine then it was an invasion.

What Invasion are you talking about? Because Crimea sure wasnt.

What does this mean

No, really, i am interested - explain to me what "invasion" are you talking about?

If you want to use anti russian rethoric, least call it like everyone - annexation. Which is wasn either.

I am interested on hearing about that "invasion" topic.

We already found emails showing her committing felonies. The media wont touch them.

So manafort worked against putin and for the US.

The US destabilized Ukraine. If Manafort was a source then that means the allegations he was Putin aligned are bullshit

He worked for Party of Regions, aka Yanukovich - the Predident that got couped. Emails reveal he informed the US about political situation there, but nothing suggesting he acted against interest of Ukraine, US or even Russia.

If anything it gives insight, that Yanukovich was actually in bet with US too, but seems US decided to replace him with nationalist they can control directly instead.

>Moloch ritual.
I'm scared Sup Forums