/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5238655/jesse-lingard-cheat-girlfriend-jena-frume-leonie-borek/
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/947324939903827969
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTED THAT JK ROWLIBG LITERALLY COPIED AND PAST GANDALF TO CREATE DUMBLEDORE

anime

>arguing with dave over harry potter
>on new years eve

ex gf text me happy new year

If everything were free there wouldn't be any greed simple as

thoughts on Iran?

100% seriously just do what I did and find some random somewhat-nerdy fatty on a hookup app/site, cuddle with her watching whatever anime she thinks is good (just tolerate it), smoke/vape a bit of weed with her, and in no time the cuddling will escalate to mutual feeling up, and eventually the anime will be paused or forgotten and you'll be fucking the hole of a hamplanet. as long as you're not HIDEOUS, this will be a real treat for her, as she's used to not getting attention from non-fugly guys—this is exactly what your virgin cock and mind need, the feeling you get when you dominate a woman (even if she's a landwhale). wear a condom, cum outside, repeat as necessary but DON'T get attached. ghost her when she gets too close.

this will get you to realize that despite their attitudes, women are human just like you, and they're generally more vapid and simple-minded than you, too. you'll overcome your virgin complex (and cowtit fetish if you have one) and be ready to move onto greater things in your life, like eventually finding a true partner worthy of you (and becoming more worthy yourself). I did this with two different women over the course of a month, a couple of years back, and it changed my life dramatically for the better.

arrrghhhhh peng desi girl at work lads
wew

animre

Literally everything that was "plagiarized" from tolkien are incredibly common fantasy tropes which are used by tons of writers is different variations

OMG YOU GUYS DID YOU KNOW BOTH FRODO AND HARRY HAD SOME WISE OLD AS DIRT MENTOR WTF TOLKIEN WAS LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE TO EVER WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FUCKING PLAGIARIZING BITCH

fuck off brainlets

Tolkien invented the archetype of the wise old teacher with a beard.
>well what about merlin, confucius, aristo-
SHUT UP STOP MAKING MY BRAIN HURT REEEEEEEEE

Seriously what the fuck happened to Still Game? Wheres muh scottish mrs browns boys

DROGO GOLVOFF NOT MY POOPYDOOP

Indians have deep set eyes

thats disgusting

cracks me up how fat this tard is`

the king of autism

Not all wizards have beards

alan swoops in and steals gimmick of 2017 at the last second

>Ex gf hasn't sent a single message since we broke up.
>That was 4 months ago

Too stubborn to break the silence desu

dunce

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?

HEY MISTAH PRIME MINISTAH

I am SOOOOO glad that I am spending my new year on the internet with all my Sup Forums friends! I am absolutely ecstatic about it! Hehehehehohohohahahaha! Not like I would like to have actual friends or anything, or be out having a good time, nonononononono that's silly! Who needs that when you have Sup Forums! LOL!

JF beat Destiny 3 times this year. Nobody beats JF

AAAANDY

ANDY!!!

How fucking arseblasted is this fat nigger over Harry Potter being a rip-pff?

Is Alan the biggest success story of 2017?

have a fucking drink

billy corgan looks like karl pilkington

i hope it all goes to shit real fast

>GOT A SOURCE FOR THAT DAWG?
how is it possible to command so much respect

to have brainlets literally quake at your approach

>stands outside in the cold and rain
MUCH better!

>Literally everything that was "plagiarized" from tolkien are incredibly common fantasy tropes

'dave

guys did you know both harry and frodo have to defeat an evil lord of darkness can you think of any other story in human history where someone has had to do that? cannot believe rowling had the gall to plagiarize a genius like tolkien

got a bottle of whisky prepared laddie. dont want to get too pissed as tomorrow is my final day of freedom before New Year's Toil

*smashes a pint glass off your head* waheey haha

alan's 2017 is my ideal 2018 desu
>move to SEA
>get fit bird
>annoy nerds on Sup Forums
>be a top lad in general

Fucking state of Jesse Lingard

thesun.co.uk/news/5238655/jesse-lingard-cheat-girlfriend-jena-frume-leonie-borek/

I hope this Destiny worship is in jest. Because if any of you witnessed the slaughter he went through in that stream last night you wouldn't be singing his praises

w-was it a ludicrous display
did he try to walk it in?

if I see one more post about harry nigger or tolkien I'm going to do my NUT

2008 was 10 years ago

ahaaaaaaaaa deano you abs legend lad

he is a genuine nonce

sit down you're safe now

want to die

He's literally TOO strong. Srcreeching at all the rorke tears right now.

I THREW YOUR SHIT INTO A BAG AND PUSHED IT DOWN THE STAIRS
I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE
I DON'T CARE
I LOVE IT

well don't

who is this guy

quick rundown

Imagine watching a 30 year old soyboy who plays video games all day and who hasn't read a single book about economics talking about economics to someone else who has never read a single book about economics.

cannot imagine the brainlet who get something out of that

If you want to see a blatant LOTR ripoff try reading the first few entries in Terry Brooks' Shannara series.

how soon is now?

Here's what came out of that stream last night.

1. Destiny groomed a 15 year old chink during the e-sports career and had her nudes, then shared it in a public chat with friends
2. Destiny threatened to murder a 13 year old who was DDoS'ing his internet connection and losing him money
3. Destiny thinks if you lower the age of consent to include children, that will stop the abuse of children

lmao didn't he say "I can't stand niggers" too?

is this the yank who did high school economics and now thinks he understands economics

*enters thread*

fuck off nonce enabler

>Because if any of you witnessed the slaughter he went through in that stream last night you wouldn't be singing his praises
got a source for that dawg?

he's a retard who purposefully takes contrarian positions so he can spew his autism to his 2,000 high school aged followers so people will think he's smart

A fantasy character invented by JRR Tolkien who argues with racists on youtube and asks them where their sources are who is also a pedo.

>source: rt.com

Destiny is an anti-alt-right e-sports streamer who got sucked into debates with alt-right figures like sargon and JF. It started when he invited JonTron to speak on stream with him, and Destiny came out better than JonTron only because Destiny knew more about economics and JonTron wasn't really up to date on these things.

Since then, some memers on reddit and Sup Forums have memed him as le alt right slayer

Thoughts?

are cinemas open tonight

need somewhere to go . told my parents i had a party i was invited to

no im the yank who used to be subscribed to destiny on twitch and have been watching him since 2011 and understand who he is and how much bullshit he spews

Anyone wanna meet in green park and make out

MY BUDDY
MY DUDE
MY GUY

he was punching above his weight too reeeeee

>the n word
lol why are yanks such utter gimps

>Destiny got BTFO last ni-
twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/947324939903827969

Nice try, rorkes.

Typical yankoid/psychopath frog-face

for me, it's drinking alone

wew

okay so I think I've officially conquered my crisp addiction at this point (though I shall still be posting outlandish claims of how much I just ate at a single setting accompanied by the fat crying wojak meme every now and then cause frankly its funny and I always get a tonne of (You)'s whenever I do)

now I have to find a way to stop eating so much cajun chicken pieces and luncheon rolls, which I would always eat along with said crisps

hard ones to conquer though

You did watch it though didn't you? It's the end of his career. In the space of 2 hours he outed himself as a paedophile, doxxer and sociopath.

that mum is actually fucking hanging
she's literally just got big tits

dude did you seriously just say the n word? what the fuck

>Sargon of Akkad is alt right
Literal brainlet.

>all the nonces defending him wanted to fuck a child in the replies
Wow. What is wrong with Americans?

didn't read past crisps. really boring meme, nobody cares kill yourself my dude

dude.... cool it...

Try moving to stew instead. The liquid content fills you up and limits the calories relative to the taste.

Are you one of those spastics that unironically beleive he's le centre left? He's very much opposed to basic egalitarian values, he's on the right.

Mate sent a snappy of him getting a blowie last just as the clock ticked over to 2018
Meanwhile I did a wank and wallowed in my own pity. I couldn't even stay up until midnight.

Destiny once said: demonstrate to me that incest is wrong.
10,000,000 alt-right zealots rushed to their keyboards, typed out memes after memes, churned out slanders industriously.
For 40 days and 40 nights trumptards were up and fuming.
On the 40th night Destiny simply said "not an argument" and demonstrated why incest was bad.

HE CANNOT BE BEATEN.
HE CANNOT BE LIED TO.
HE WILL DEBATE YOU.

cool it with the anti semitic remarks