Francis, I'm a woman. It's my turn

>Francis, I'm a woman. It's my turn.

Remember when this show started out really good and then turned to shit after like the 2nd season?

Why did she mouth the word "Francuck" at him when he was doing his forth wall monologue about the presidential oath?

The original hair style she had made her hot as fuck to me, why did they changed it? also her older woman baldness is way more fucking pronounced like this.

How the fuck am i supposed to watch a show about magic politicians if i can't mantain a boner watching an old woman give long overly rendundant monologues.

Fuck off, Claire

HELP

HELP

THE WRITING IS SHIT

Its pretty elegant desu

>why did they changed it?

So the cunt resembles Hilary Cunton even more.

>The Final Cut has an ambitious woman named Claire
>She's having an affair with a man named Tom

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

It turned into The West Wing: Edgy Version.

"Ripped from the headlines" bullshit is easier to churn out than Machiavellian strategies.

>Machiavellian
where should i start if I want to read Machiavelli

How could Claire Underwood make anyone hard? She's basically the antithesis of everything I find sexy. I bet she has hairy menopause lips, too.

Claire it was my plan all along to have you become president.

I'm with her. #ItsHerTurn

I really don't like it, it looks like she never finishes drying off from taking a shower.
Fucking silly me, i'm not into american politics like that so i didn't made the relation.

With Machiavelli

I've been going through seasons 3 and 4 recently and...yes. First two seasons were much better.

Read von Clausewitz

Read The Prince, it's pretty short. If you're too dumb to understand it then grab a copy of the 48 Laws of Power.

I look at this show and say "Oh god there's no way we could have this man in the white house" then I turn to my television and see the host of NBC's The Apprentice on my television and say "ahhh yes, my actual President".

pull the trigger.

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't president though

Mein Bruder.

With regard to this, what should I read if I've read The Prince but want to learn more about Machiavellianism/realpolitik but for the modern political landscape? Someone recommended Dictator's Handbook, but what else?

the show unironically died with Rachel's death. She was the most interesting and sympathetic character and once she was gone I want emotionally invested in any of the other storylines. I tried watching the season after her death, but it was unwatcheable and I dropoed the show. FUCK Doug desu senpai

I haven't watched since season 2, but I'm gonna assume she's been fucked by a black man so the show can be even more progressive?

She shows her tits in other shows, so what are you mad about??

Is the season as bad as everyone says it is?
I'm scared to watch

please dont degrade my waifu. I liked her for who she was and because I identified with her character. Boobs had nothing to do with it, although yes, she was a beautiful woman as well