Failure

> Budget: $69 million
> Box Office: $79.6 million

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dwayne 'the rock' johnson is awesome. dwayne 'hollywood actor' johnson is good support

T. DISCONNECTED CRITIC
its a RAUNCHY r-rated lil comedy for the FANS, not for HATERS or critics #LITTY

Needed more bare breasts, but otherwise okay

Casting the best tits in Hollywood with her soul sucking eyes but not unleashing them in glorious big screen should result in box office failure.

JUST

I genuinely thought this would end up like $250 million.

Um excuse me, there were people PEEING themselves from laughter. Maybe you need to see it again since some of the jokes obviously went over your head lol

Went in with retardation left with down syndrome

Went in with extra butter on my popcorn, extra size on my cup and I left with an extra chromosome

Went in this thread with dubs
Came out with trips

Went in with a full bladder, left feeling relieved.

How the hell do you spend 80 mil making 2 hours of baywatch?

Fucking hell they deserve to bomb.

I'm kind of amazed at how bad this flick did, this was one of the most advertised movies of this summer. I guess it wasn't the best counter programming to Pirates, they should have opened it along the mummy.

Went in gay came out still gay but 2 hours of my life wasted

Hey buddy , those are just the domestic numbers. When those FANS abroad get ahold of this RAUNCHY summer flick those numbers are going through the ROOF baby.

Will this hurt Johnson's marketability or future run for President?

All the unnecessary explosions.

It seems like they saw that 21/22 Jump St was a hit, wanted to make their own action comedy and didn't really think about the casting or IP used.

Additionally, the Jump st movies were made for less than $100 million.

These sorts of movies should never cost more than $50 million. Really that should be able to be done for like $20 million tops.

yeah it's over RAFK is finished

I think they added the marketing budget to make it look like a blockbuster summer movie

I hate this, I hate seeing ads for it, I will not watch this garbage for free, and with that being said, OP, please remind us of the time you made ten million dollars profit.

>OP, please remind us of the time you made ten million dollars profit.
Put things in relative terms. Despite DJ's desperate promotional efforts, the studio spent more than it's going to make on this.

This.

Except that brainless slut got a breast reduc and probably scarred them.

Poor release date choice honestly. Should've released later in the summer.

Those Adam Sandler movies usually cost like 80 million despite being unimpressive pieces of shit. It's just a scheme to funnel money to the actors or whoever.
On a related note, what does Litty even mean?

this movie wont make a profit

>not knowing ((budgets)) don't count marketing
I shiggy diggy.

CRITICS BTFO! ALREADY MADE 11 MILLION MORE THAN THE BUDGET!!

wtf I love baywatch now

Was the same moron that thought a Chips movie would be profitable also behind this flop?

>not even 1(one) titty scene

what the FUCK did dwayne johnson mean by this

Of course a literal fag like Armond would find this movie funny

>It's just a scheme to funnel money to the actors or whoever.

In those Sony emails Amy Pascal bitched about how Adam Sandler made more from his movies than they did.

Literally just goes on vacation with his friends and gets $20-$30 million for doing it.

>made back its budget
>somehow a failure

Studio doesn't keep all the money a film generates. You think theaters run off the goodness of their hearts? Promotion costs have to be factored in as well and that isn't cheap.

CREW WAS ALREADY FILLING UP THEIR DIAPERS BEFORE WE EVEN GOT IN OUR SEATS, OPEN THE DOOR AND LEMME TELL YOU: NONSTOP SHOWERS, PISS IN MY MOUTH, PISS IN MY EARS, PISS IN MY NOSE, "TIME TO GET LITTY" STRIPPED AND SWAM IN PEEPEE LIKE A NEWBORN, FINALLY IN MY ELEMENT WHILE BUSTIN' A GUT OVER THE RAUNCHY LAFFS OF #BAYWATCH WITH THE #FANS

>he doesn't know the budget meme

WE LITTY BOYS

Too much piss in the theaters.

>B-Ai-Ywatch

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

LITTY
I
T
T
Y

So basically, everything RLM said about Adam Sandler and friends in the Jack and Jill review was right. Do some product placement, take a vacation on a cruise, cut a check for yourself and your friends. Happy Madison is like Tammany Hall for movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk

>tfw when to intelligent for raunchy lil r rated comedies

I feel like there was so much money spent on marketing too. I kept seeing trailers for that shit everywhere I went.

SHE WHAT

WHAT

LITTY FINDS A WAY