Why do wise mentor leaders always have a beard

Why do wise mentor leaders always have a beard

Because it's cool, fuck you.

>commies
>wise

its called an archetype you retarded nigger

Because old men look better with beards, and a wise old man would know this. Being wise 'n all.

Why is Sir Alec dressed like a nun?

A component of Wisdom is not allowing others to dictate your perception of self. In addiiton to beards, you have simple clothing and a simple appearance. This is the result of not pruning and preening your self-appearance. Socrates was known to wander the streets talking mad shit while not giving a fuck about his appearance because he knew his mind was dope. I believe to some degree that all disheveled and long-bearded mentor types descend from him.

who's the guy in the bottom right?

Jeremy Corbyn.

Lefty politician in the UK who is doing better than anybody thought possible.

Jeremy Corbyn, current Labour party candidate running against Theresa May

No, the long bearded mentor types are derived from a character from the Odyssey literally named Mentor

>all the mainstream media relentlessly attacks a populist politician for months whilst saying he has no chance

Where have I seen this before?

brits can you explain:
>why may deemed it acceptable to take the risk of calling an election during britain's most vulnerable period in the last 50 years
>how the tories decided it would be smart to make old people mad during an election
>why brits suddenly stopped hating corbyn despite him being a retarded communist
>why nobody votes for your third party

Some batshit commie bong that the braindead, unwashed masses of leftist drones are pinning their hopes to.

Most cultures associate wisdom with advanced age, and beards make you look older.

>Corbyn
>populist
Do you know what that word means user?

I've never read The Odyssey, so this is new to me. Thanks for sharing. Is Mentor's character described in physical detail? Could you share a passage?

He's just some old dude that Athena takes the form of to advise Telemachus, Odysseus's son, in some minor shit in the beginning. Not sure if he's ever described as being bearded, but most adult Greek men at the time were, so it's safe to assume that he did have a beard

Since ancient times beards have been a sign of wisdom.

Not British, but I'll give it a shot:
>Why may deemed it acceptable to take the risk of calling an election during britain's most vunerable period in the last 50 years.
She obviously thought this brazen move would silence her critics. Unfortunately for her, she clearly overestimated her popularity
>how the tories decided it would be smart to make old people mad during an election
See above
>why brits suddenly stopped hating corbyn despite him being a retarded communist
At this point, I'm pretty sure a lot of more moderate Brits are desperate enough to go with Corbyn, as their situation seems to get grimmer with every EU threat
Because both parties have put a lot of time and money convincing the general public that a third party vote is a wasted one. Same thing here in the states.

Not even into older women, but I'd totally fuck the shit out of her. She's got this weird combination of classy and trashy thing going on for her. I bet she's dirty, too.

It used to be old asian guys too, but people thought the sensei trope wasn't very "progressive", which is kind of ironic since it made flicks less racially diverse.

forgot my pic

>why may deemed it acceptable to take the risk of calling an election during britain's most vulnerable period in the last 50 years
Because she got arrogant and stupid.
That's how they win their votes.
He's one of the most accomplished politicians in the country and also isn't remotely communist.
They hold a significant vote share but aren't strong enough leaders to command more seats. The SNP are technically the 'third party'.

Don't forget old black folks like me, user.

yeah but this time they decided to make the old people mad at them instead of at sand people

Are magical negros now considered taboo in Hollywood too?

it's funny because in real life old white men are the source of all evil. I get it.

even there he's contemplating his murder