A Cure For Autism

How does it take him so fucking long to figure out that they are putting shit in the water?

How does it take him so long to figure out that his leg isn't even broken?

Can't he tell the difference? He is skeptical from the very beginning too. This movie is like two and half hours long and it seems to be mainly because they made the protagonist a completely braindead dipshit.

Wouldn't that make sense though?

Because he drank the water?

Yes and no. If he's smart enough and switched on enough to understand all the fucked up things going on why can't he figure that out?

>discount leo playing in a discount shutter island

Wouldn't even compare it. Shutter Island isn't amazing or anything but this shitshow makes it look amazing.

Why couldn't his mind be fucked by now though?

tfw no qt autistic mia goth gf

It was such a shit movie, shame as it had great production values and with a decent script it could have been good.

They made it so obvious that Hannah was Volmers daughter from the old village history, so from 30 minutes in it was just waiting for the main character to catch up, which he did in the last 5 minutes of the movie, in a most boring and cliche end confrontation.

How can they spend $40 million on a movie and not make sure there is a good script to work from, paricularly a movie which relies on a mystery component ?

Found a rival for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for best ending shot

>mystery
this movie isn't really a mystery flick

>jajaja, now i have this rapeable loli all to myself!

a-at least it was pretty...

why the fuck did they put his teeth back?

I actually thought he just knew. The old woman spells it out for him word for word pretty much. I was actually surprised that there was this "big reveal" that she was Volmer's daughter because it was just so fucking obvious.

>How can they spend $40 million on a movie and not make sure there is a good script
Welcome to Hollywood

>MUH EELS

I was surprised when she actually got her tits out tbqh she looks about 15

So was he still brainwashed? i don't fucking get it reeeeeee

The ending of this movie was unfortunate. It is up there are far as films with strong 1st and 2nd acts and then shit the bed so hard in the 3rd act.

Also, wasn't he brainwashed from being forced fed eels? How did he went back to being skeptical right the next day?

There's nothing to get. They threw it in there to make you question yourself and your interpretation of the events, making it seem like the film was deeper than it was. In reality it's just a stupid ending shot.

Something to do with that ballerina mia goth's character gave him

But she didn't, he gave it to her

And why do his teeth grow back? Just from the one drop of vitamin the chick gave him days before his teeth fell out, he is suddenly an immortal regenerating monster? Or is that some fantasy bullshit about taking Isaacs' power after he killed him? Didn't get this ending.

True that. Haven't seen such a visually stimulating film for a long time. Will watch again just for the pictures. Also creepy SPAs are such an underrated horror setting.

And she gave it back to him. Something about how the ballerina has her eyes closed not knowing when she's dreaming, and then that he's dreaming. Anyway, that's what snapped him out of it, zoned out a bit during this part.

she gives it back to him after he starts drinking the kool aid

Shutter Island was discount Shutter Island.

They was dentures, bitch nigga.