Spic privilege is now a thing

Spic privilege is now a thing youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au1OolhKMaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lah tee nah

It's brainwashing, from those with washed brains. Having to consider all of those "privileges" everyday is distraction just fucking distraction.

>5 minutes of literally nothing but buzzwords and recycled empty rhetoric

How do leftists not kill themselves out of pure boredom? Are they so insecure and stupid that they need to apply the lens of their twisted worldview to every possible variable?

You can tell that anyone who unironically uses "latinx" doesn't really speak spanish.

Thank god. I was getting tired of the Mexicans not being on our side in the race war.

Any self respecting spic would laugh this bitch out of the room.

Wait, so how does the order of privilege go now?

FUCKING WHITE MALEs are at the top, I'm sure

I am a Latino and I have a Latin family, whatever the fuck that means.

I grew up went to college etc, my brothers did too, we all work - we are all married.

My cousins, Latinos too - most was married and have careers, except for one. They have been in and out of jail, have half black kids and cannot work. I love them, they are very sweet to me, however the drink and drive and act gangster.

What was my privilege? Not being a Vato piece of shit? I had the chance to be a Vato piece of shit and I chose not to go that way.

Well, im hispanic and have light skin so i kind of see where shes coming from i kind of do have privilege.

white privilege is very real in south of the border.

Americanized women are absolutely cancer

You're literally white, you're a Spaniard with a suntan. Anyone can tell the nonwhite Mexicans from whites.

Didn't Mexicans kill niggers on the south until the police stop them?

I hate that shit. She speaks perfect, non accented English until she gets to a Spanish word, then all of a sudden she has an accent.

I'm a Latino by definition and much whiter than her, also I don't have Amerindian features.

>quality of education I receive
Clearly very poor quality.

>What was my privilege? Not being a Vato piece of shit?

That's really the only privilege I can think of. The privilege of not being stupid enough to being human garbage.

Shes talking about Light Skin vs Dark Skin shit, which is a whole different issue

But yeah im sure Blacks will sure Spics are "privileged" in a few more years, especially the more White looking ones

chicanos are disgusting

"""latina"""" fuck off, you fake ass bitch

fuck, the white guilt is spreading like malignant cancer.

No one with a drop of Eurasian blood is safe.

Fuck.

>SJW believe that they can guilt trip us.

fucking christ alive why did i watch this?

>she actually said "latinx" aloud
>she used the English pronunciation of x, not the Spanish one

She's not even "white" but there's a discrimination that she's aware of...funny she's calling herself a "lighter" Latino...is that discrimination?...

I will personally beat this bitch into misery.

Privilege? For having light skin?

That certainly didn't prevent anyone from ridiculing my parents for eating tortillas when they were kids.

I would imagine that going insane would be entertainment in itself.

>Texas will be a blue state with all the mexicans moving in
>let's make them our enemies

I believe that any minority living in the western world is privileged to live in a society created by whites.

>People feed their dogs but don't donate to feed starving Africans
>It's called "dog privilege"

My family is similar,
I'm like the bad one but I still act white and have Aryan gf

You're right, the majority of us belong to the global top 1%

Can we agree now that this is US politics:
Melanin concentration above x go left
Melanin concentration below x go right
Mentally ill go left for handicap
Fight!

At the end, it seems everyone is privileged to some degree except the niggers

Yes because black privilege doesn't exis just ask Hollywood

I really want to punch this stupid fucking cunts face!!!! Im literally raging so hard!!! Her stupid eyes i just want to poke them with a pen!!

Those things only happen in USA you are the open sewer of degeneracy and you have to be shut down.

>Asian privilege is also a thing
Asian privilege is also a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=Au1OolhKMaw

I thought that was semen
I'll die without fucking SNSD
Why live?

As a brown HAIRY mexican 3/1

i wi,ll BREEED THESE privealges away from other latinas, blacks, whites, and asian women : )

Their wombs will be filled with my seed.

In order to remove their pirvalege. ;)

and they will have multiple kids ;)

know what i mean?

:)

REALLY MAKES Ya think... :)

with my white creme xD

Do South East Asians and South Asians have privilege as well?

Thats a thing latinos 2nd generation born in the US have in general. They have the ability to switch perfectly between speakimg english properly and spanish ALMOST properly. Strange enough, they share the same accent which is the one you always hear in midnight commercial of CHICANO tv networks.