Why are producers still throwing money at these retarded trannies...

Why are producers still throwing money at these retarded trannies? Watching sense8 right now and its crash tier crap propaganda

Umm, sweetie, I think you're just pissed that The Matrix is now retroactively a feminist movie.

What a sick world we live in.

comrade you simply dont understand that the matrix teaches people to get woke to the reality of communism being the only true form of government that real americans want sicne it will end the ownership of private property liberating us.

All their movies are shit; L.A. is sodom and nothing good will ever come out of it

This , I hate having political shit shoved down my throat, even if I were to agree with it

Jupiter Ascending is a work of visionary genius. Redmayne won an Oscar that year.

All their work revolves around a Gnostic collectivist worldview it's stale

You're an idiot. Liberals are not commies, and there are no bigger liberals than the Wachowskis

Never bothered to watch Sens8, as pretty much everything they made after Matrix 2 sucked ass. However, both the Wachowskis and Sens8 have quite a cult following, so I doubt producers will ever stop funding their idiotic projects.

They're not anymore. Sense8 has just been cancelled.

RIP

1999: The Matrix is a cool cyberpunk film about living in a reality inside a reality
2016: The Matrix was actually about vagina envy

>Matrix it's good
Can we stop this meme? That movie sucks, the fact that it is a "clasic" doesn't make it good either.

Their timing is pretty shitty in sense8

>oh shit mortal danger
>let me OBE and save this tranny with my high-level lockpicking skill
>actually first I'll google some shit, have a sing-a-long and go home and take a nap
>oh shit thanks for waiting mortal danger I almost forgot about you

they were psychologically fucked and tortured and we're made into transvestites by """them""" for revenge for making the matrix which made a lot of people question their system

Was The Matrix an original idea?

Matrix had at least this quality that it introduced metaphysics in a mainstream movie, and actually kept it a sci-fi action movie.
I'm still wondering how they pitched it to producers.

>feminist

explains how the series started well then turned brain dead retarded as people stopped paying attention

It's a Gnostic collectivist world. Acknowledge it or suffer the consequences.

>Hollywood
>Original

pick one nebro

They're extremely talented, but the POZ has been seeping into their work for a while. I think it may be a fatal infection at this point.

No, baphomet

>The Matrix is now retroactively a feminist movie.

Well what the hell is V for Vendetta for?

>Sense8

That first episode had me feeling some type of way but I enjoyed the rest of the series.

This reminded me how bothered i am that they turned the government from V for Vendetta from an openly fascist with sprinkles of sci-fi to a simple right wing one with too much power, because gotta remind people American, white, Christian conservatism... in fictional UK, is literally evil

nah, it ripped of ghost in the shell

I like Sense8 desu