I miss him lads

i miss him lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhaT7F7lMEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't.

fuck off Sup Forums, everyone on Sup Forums agrees based jim there and hates drumpf

I'm not even a Sup Forumsack but you really have to go back

Have you seen Ace Ventura?

Then you have seen Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumber, Cable Guy, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Me Myself and Irene, The Mask and Truman Show.

It's all the same fucking movie because Jim Carrey is a hack who can't act differently in any other movie. He's almost as bad as Adam Sandler.

i used to absolutely love him when i was a kid but when i try to watch him now i don't find it funny at all anymore

IMHO his best movie is Number 23, and like you said man, it's because he's not acting as his usual self.

Ace Ventura 1 and 2 still hold up.

That slav movie he did last year was pretty good. He didn't squat though.

The Truman Show shouldn't be on that list and I almost believe you have never seen that movie based on you including it there. Also, what is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Man On the Moon, retarded pleb?

I agree on 2 but not 1, then again i always loved 2 and not 1.

>everyone on Sup Forums aggres wif me

have you thought about my cock today?

MotM sucked.

>one of Milos' best films
>sucks
why aren't you on reddit

biggest tryhard ever. for some reason his style of humor was found funny in 1994 and that's it. i can only imagine how embarrassing he is to be around in social settings

hehehe everyone who defies the God Emperor is brought low by their own shame

Jim was funny, now he's "funny"

Yes, one of his bests, but not carreys and that's the point.

Dude aged like milk.
Remember this 'gem'?

I'd go so far as to say any 'good' movie of Jim's was good IN SPITE of Jim. Not because of him.

Goddamn it Carrey, don't do this shit. You were way funnier than Griffin ever was in her entire life.

I'm so sick of celebs getting involved in politics now more than ever, really makes their careers drop like dead flies. It's not like celebs never got involved in politics before but now everyone just wants to put their spoon in the soup.

youtu.be/ZhaT7F7lMEY
>implying this wasn't a subtle shot at Jim

Even if it wasn't intentional it works.

I'd like to see Jim play a Vulcan

DEAR DIARY,
TODAY I HAD A NIGHTMARE AND RONALD RUMP WAS IN IT. HE WAS A BIG MEANIE AND I HITTED HIM AND THE WORLD WAS SAVED.
THE END.

All great films. Jim Is Missed.

Poetic. Did Tim burton write that?

U fucks are too young to appreciate true master like Jim,cant wait to see him and Keanu in Bad Batch

a new ace ventura, but its like a sequel thing but its like kind of darker and slightly more realistic but not too dark, still funny. where hes like washed up and sucks at being a detective now, but then gets back at it with his old friends or some shit whatever. idk