Why do we still put up with niggers?

twitter.com/long_drive/status/871907460570914816

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't

>tfw live in philly

they were caught though

We should be able to euthanize kids like this before they grow old and become the violent criminals that terrorize the world.

There is no helping them. They have a chemical makeup in their brain that gives them a personally which makes them think it's okay to inflict pain on others for no reason. It is no one's fault. The same way a person is born with a physical defect is the same way a person may be born without empathy and a violent nature. Just like a rabid dog they should be put down. They must be culled from the gene pool.

he looks like hes having fun though

god damn, they really are chimps

lincoln was a mistake

clearly white people are to blame for this

Because of white liberals continuously poking holes in the life raft.

>we
You don't even have any in Russia comrade.
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/

Fuck off cuck

Spotted the Clinton voter.

make webm

All these goofy wars and shit help, since it pulls from that end of the gene pool for soldiers; but, the worst of the worst won't even contribute in that fashion.

I'd offer like, welfare bonuses for less children or something and a one time grant for being sterilized.

Regardless, be thankful it's not sandniggers or those whacky fucks the Australians get to put up with.

Australian here, which whacky fucks u torkin bout specifically? Curious

Dropbears.

thats legitimately pathetic

my granddad used to tell me tales of how he and his marine buddies would terrorize retards, queers, and non-whites and it was all good fun. it's all good fun since they weren't white/actually human

but since these are niggers FUCKING KILL THEM

Lincoln wanted to send them all back to Liberia. I wonder who (((assassinated))) him.

>this whole thread

Theres a vid of some white trash 15yo girl who punched a disabled man online,prolly more.

Its dumbfuck parents not teaching their kids morals fault.

Well at least we don't have to worry about removing you from the gene pool, I can tell you're a virgin.