"HAVE YOU EVER READ THE CONSTITUTION?"

"HAVE YOU EVER READ THE CONSTITUTION?"

In a single moment, Trump has been eternally BTFO.

Who'd have thought, that to beat a malicious and hateful reality TV star, you don't need the media or state propaganda, but the inspiring words of a humble man who lost everything to the country he loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqZirz12x-8
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
wethevigilant.com/2016/08/01/islamic-trump-basher-from-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent/
prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/759941783098761216
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2016/03/29/hillary-clintons-muslim-brotherhood-problem/
resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/
jihadwatch.org/2016/07/fearing-reprisal-frommuslims-french-publisher-reverses-decision-to-publish-book-critical-of-islam
youtu.be/NEYIkYX08Oo
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a (You) potato proxy.

>implying anyone on the left cares even slightly about the Constitution

Amendment 1

>Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Given that the Constitution only applies to citizens of this country, Amendment 1 has nothing to do with Immigration. And Trump isn't proposing the deportation or banning of Islam itself. He wants to bar entry to those abroad who are from regions with high risk of support of terrorism or terrorist organizations. And the majority of those are Muslim.

There is no mention of Immigration at all in the Constitution.

According to Article I, Section 8, Clause 4

The Congress shall have Power To...establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization...

And Congress wrote the following into law over 20 years ago.

8 U.S. Code ยง 1182

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

So it's all Constitutional and that asshole can go fuck himself.

> Go in the army for your country
> Die for your country
> 'But I didn't want this!'

> Points finger at easy target
> Which happens to be Trump

Wait hold up let me just
>gets out crack pipe
Skomke some of that 420 good shit ;^)

>all these excuses
We're in the minority on this one. Most people have not taken well to Trump's remarks on this.

He has to stop getting so easily triggered by everything. His convention bump is completely gone now.

Clinton's 'bump' is also, still a bump.

Everything is bound to change.

Appealing to emotion like these people are doing clearly states where they came from.

As one wise man once said, follow the money.

Thanks for the update CTR

Wrong.
The convention bump is generally essential to maintaining momentum. Historulically, if you lose that momentum, it's hard to get it back.

>excuses
>blatantly ignore how the constitution actually works
this his where the thread ended

Clearly this will be the end of his campaign.

Thanks for the update Increasingly Nervous Man

they were smart to host their convention 2nd, the masses will follow the last thing they remember

You got sauce on that?

Wow I hate trump now

No seriously you're a retard. You're one of the 1000 of people that thinks he knows it all, while the reality is, everything can happen.

youtu.be/qqZirz12x-8

> Die in 2002
> Get media attention in 2016

What a coincidence

Trump is running after 8 years of Obama failure, Obama was running after 8 years of Bush disaster.

Republicans had 1.1 million more primary voters this year than the Democratic party.

Republicans Primary Turnout was Up 62% This Year while Democratic Primary Turnout Down 21% This Year. It would be even lower if it weren't for Sanders who was cheated out by the RIGGED DNC! Republicans had 1.1 million more primary voters this year than the Democratic party. Are you actually comparing these two?

Also,
>Comparing Obama with Clinton
>Comparing McCain with Trump

>Bangladesh

This is your time to shine at the Olympics

You're missing the point. I agree that this whole scenario is dumb, but the election isn't being decided by just Sup Forums.
the majority of people have different standards than us. This whole Kahn debacle has objectively hurt Trump.

*teleports behind you*
*pulls out pocket constitution*
heh... you think you're a tough guy huh? hehehe...
*promotes Sharia Law and claims my sons sacrifices are my own*
*360 noscope rocketsnipes russian planes*
*claims a man that has sacrificed his wealthy lifestyle and two marriages has sacrificed nothing*

Reminder there isnt something in the constitution that supports this.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

Here's your (((You))).
Don't spend all your shillbucks in one place.

shut the fuck up mick who gives a shit what some smelly goatfuckers think anyway

Sage.

So many shill threads. They aren`t even trying to hide it. They repost the same thing and change only the word order.

Hell, they don`t even change the words used.

I'm sick and tired of that sand nigger

>You got sauce on that?
wethevigilant.com/2016/08/01/islamic-trump-basher-from-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent/

prntly.com/2016/08/01/dnc-muslim-dad-khan-exposed-ties-to-terrorist-group-revealed-media-shivers/

>
What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States. This is President Trump's Chance To Expose 'Civilization Jihad.'
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

>Senpai Roger Stone confirmed too
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/759941783098761216

>Obummer/Killary/Dems has strong ties with muzzie brotherhoods. It's nothing new.
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2016/03/29/hillary-clintons-muslim-brotherhood-problem/

He should adopt clock boy

It's summer, what else did you expect?

The party that wants to obliterate the first and second amendment now pretends to care about the constitution.

What a world

lel!
>150+ million people
>not one single medal

Kemon asen, bhai?

Basically, what Trump should do is restrict "arabs" not Islam.

That would be constitutional.

>$.02

>woman in hijab, check
>muslim father, check
>muslim son died for country, check
>said country's constitution, check

Hint: Glittering Generality

Muslims did nothing wrong. On another note, Khan, your son died killing Muslims, so no virgins for him. :^)

Yeah they're pretty desperate.

He's one of only 14 Muslims that have declared their religion in the service and died since 9/11. Well lateefuckingdah! I give zero shits if a few dozen or even hundred, or thousand sand nuggets wanna died for the USA if it means we have to be overrun like France and Germany and Britian. They fuck their own shit up then wanna run off to the UK and fuck their shit up, then get pissed that we don't want them here, well fuck them right in their dirty knotholes! We got niggers already, so we're all full up on violent, destructive subspecies, thank you.

>In a single moment, Trump has been eternally BTFO.
whats ironic is the constitution does give the president the ability to ban specific groups of people from the country

>Bengazi moms blame Hillary
Omg pandering bullshit who cares get over it (crying laughing emoji)
>commie Muslims w/dead son (killed by Muslims)
WE NEED TO LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE HOW DARE ANYONE CRITICIZE THEM

>Freedom of religion
They're being discriminated based on their religion

i cant believe this dumb virtue signaling works.

You know what ? we deserve hillary. Cant wait for the west to burn

> Muslim
> Religion

Pick one.

> We all deserve to burn because some person says so

No only you deserve it

I pick autism

They're all over the media today. I don't understand why they're so angry. It was their son who was killed, they didn't do anything.

>be soldier who happens to be Muslim
>die in action
>globalists parade your corpse around to elect the most corrupt candidate in Democratic party history.

Found this last night.

>An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries. Kahn is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).

resurgencemedia.net/2016/07/31/breaking-khizr-muazzam-kahn-muslim-that-criticized-trump-at-dnc-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-more-muslims-into-the-us/

At best he's an OPEC shill and has ulterior motives, at worst he's a full blown Islamist radical. Remember, Trump refers to OPEC as "The Cartel" and he would presumably take action against OPEC as President.

THIS IS WHY MUSLIMS DO NOT BELONG IN WESTERN SOCIETY, THEY WILL NEVER ASSIMILATE, THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERMINE YOUR CULTURE.

You got that one covered budd

Thx

Reminder that more Americans have been killed by Muslim co-soldiers than Muslim soldiers have been killed in combat with actual terrorists.

Nice sources

even worse, his parents(his father) are encouraging it.

>some person
>hundreds of million
>would win by 50pts in any other western country

The real question is, has this mudslime read the Constitution?

/thread

Well, there will be another terrorist attack at some point and then people will remember.

so hilary is now the president? why even vote?

I'll just leave this here

Apparently some reporters asked Paul Ryan about this Trump feud, and Paul Ryan whipped out a pocket constitution because he couldn't actually say anything.

>CITIZENS

The Caliphate appreciates your contribution.
They just forced France into total submission.

jihadwatch.org/2016/07/fearing-reprisal-frommuslims-french-publisher-reverses-decision-to-publish-book-critical-of-islam

You're next.

You can strict any group of people from entering the US, for any reason, for any length of time.

>In a single moment, Trump has been eternally BTFO.

since when do leftshits care about the constitution

>THIS IS WHY MUSLIMS DO NOT BELONG IN WESTERN SOCIETY, THEY WILL NEVER ASSIMILATE, THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERMINE YOUR CULTURE.
Damn you don't see bosnian muslims bombing and killing nonbelievers in the name of islam now do you?

GOOD GOD. FUCKING. THIS. SO MUCH.

Didn't mean to sage. Left it in field from last time.

I was for Trump because he said he'd build a wall and stop Muslim immigration, but then the DNC told me Trump would build a wall and stop Muslim immigration so now I've dumped Trump.

There's just no way Trump can ever recover from this.

that's how it usually happens though, the incumbent party holds theirs later

youtu.be/NEYIkYX08Oo

They're both constitutional, given that he is only discussing barring NON-CITIZENS from entry. The U.S. Code Section 8 outlines that ANY REASON can be used by the Executive branch "in times of Emergency" to limit immigration from anywhere as it sees fit.

It would only be unconstitutional if he were forcibly deporting U.S. Citizens because of their religious affiliation alone.

If the Democrats want an argument that relates to Constitutional law, they have to revise the U.S. Code to repeal that specific section first.

Otherwise this is just an appeal without legal merit or even specific reference that's relevant to what is being appealed to.

Wave to your son in hell while getting fucked up the ass in a super man outfit.

Have you ever read the Quran?

I have read it. Where does it say Muslims have a natural right to be in the USA? Where does it say it applies to all people world wide??? Where does it say anything having to do with muslims, what trump says, etc

>They're being discriminated based on their religion
Hey dummy. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to non-citizens.

Only a few portions of the Bill of Rights do apply to non-citizens (namely the 4th and 5th) based on Supreme Court precedent.

If the 1st Amendment applied to EVERYONE WORLDWIDE then our government would have a mandate with which to invade the sovereignty of every nation it considered to be in violation of any Amendment enumerated.

So let's invade Saudi Arabia tomorrow because they don't respect the rights of women.

Have you ever read DILDO?!?!?

If you aren't American then why would our Constitution have anything to do with your sandnigger ass? Stay out.

leaving this here

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/muslim-soldiers-murdered-us-soldiers-enemy-killed-muslim-soldiers/

Aquafresh are you even trying?

Is the guy really tied to Shariah law? Or are you guys just making shit up?

Does the constitution state that islam must become more common in the US?

Great pic. Saved.

Nope, it's perfectly legal to bar Muslims as a whole group from entry, its just bad optics. The First Amendment only applies to citizens, people already living here. That's why the Democrats conflate barring entry of Muslims with the banning of the religion altogether. Eventually we're gonna end up having to deport them anyways, the terror attacks will only get worse and something has to give.

They're angry because Trump threatens their bosses (HRC) financial interests.

FACTS blowing OP the fuck out of the water.

Seems rather weak evidence

Sorry, what? She was distracting me.

glorious leaf

>200 year old document

Wow I want pizza now.

Fuck you so do I now that you posted that.

> to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

> to ourselves and our Posterity

Except he is not saying mean things about Muslims. He is saying bringing in thousands of potential militants in an uncontrolled manner should not be the standard.

An extra inch of blue and some links to sources would make this better. Liberals will ignore anything that doesn't come from a Jewish-approved source, but it saves the rest of us time checking your work.