The only way to survive this age against sandniggers refuges and immigrants is to gather all white people on one land

The only way to survive this age against sandniggers refuges and immigrants is to gather all white people on one land.

And that's Greenland. We can make it our own. Build our great legacy there. Nigger and Sandniggers too sensitive to cold.

Pleeeasee stop with this trash....omg so damn low quality threads so lately.
Greek bro please post some late shit happening in your country and what you doing to counter sultan Erdoggy.

Greenland is a dark shitty cold place.

Instead of moving there; Move all refugees there.
If it is true that they only want to escape the war, they should be exstatic to get to move to a place where there's basically notthing to even fight over.

Greenland is too small to fit all of us dumbass

Yeah no, how about we send the sand niggers there instead.

Your schemes to avoid paying debt are just getting more and more zany.

All humans could literally fit in just Texas so all whites could live in Greenland they could build nice cities and rename whiteland and the climate is too inhospitable or nonwhites so its a secured fortress.

R A R E
A
R
E

it's uncommon at best you kike

Fucking kike when am i gonna see Palestine flag to add it to my collection when???Fuck ..you are the main reason i can't do that REEEEEEE

You fucking bellen do you even comprehend the mercator projection

Oh fuck off

Defeatism will be dealt with hell irl

>Greenland is a dark shitty cold place.

You make that sound as if it's a downside.

this comparison is without the mercator projection, stupid mongoloid.

Just think about having to adapt to Greenland - it would be the perfect training for Antarctica.

There would be a permanent environmental pressure having an eugenic effect on your population and improving your tech out of necessity.

There are unmeasurable riches beneath that ice and gravity is lower on the poles meaning that we could into space way more efficiently than the rest of the world.

And once we have the head start up there, who's going to really bother us anymore? We could just drop some space rocks on them and thanks to our location we wouldn't have to deal with the fallout.

There's no downside to it other than it taking effort.

No thanks. Greenland is too fucking cold for me.

>Greenland is too fucking cold for me.

And that's why it's so great, Paco.

>turk thinks he would be welcome

>running away to go hide in the snow
nty not unless we lose the race war

Call it a tactcal retreat. Do you really think we'd have the opportunity to do anything after losing the race war?

>the only way to survive an invasion is to escape like a fag and invade another place that belongs to another people