Seriously, what's the appeal to this show, Is it the lesbians or some other shit I'm not seeing

Seriously, what's the appeal to this show, Is it the lesbians or some other shit I'm not seeing

Shit your not seeing. Hope you can expect everyone is not like you because if you love the rest of your life with the thought processor your running now, you will die early from stress

it's a show that has a mostly female audience. you figure it out.

>phone posting
LOL who are you kidding we all know you're at your house faggot

The first few seasons have compelling storytelling despite any political leanings

Women aren't funny. The tone is in a weird spot like it's half serious and half comedy but there are no jokes because women aren't funny. And you don't care about the seriousness because it's about degenerate lesbians. There are sex scenes every 15 minutes which is also degenerate. It's for degenerates.

See, was this so hard to say

Don't know desu. It isn't a bad show though. [Spoiler]I just watch it with my gf[/spoiler]

How does being at house change anything? How dare you use sjw tactics to sway the topic of replies

I do too, but Its still a drag having to watch a show that has nothing appealing (to me anyway)

wtf I love Mexican pusy now

Do you just stare at the tv sitting next to your bf like a zombie for the entirety of the show? Why not just do your own thing and spend time with your bf doing something you actually enjoy

I love Flaca. Does anyone have any hook ups for some nice gothic latina "content"?

*gf
I don't look at screen like a idiot, I try to ask questions since she is really interested on the show and I try to act like I'm enjoying it, but my question still remains, is there something im missing on this shit or what

So you watch it like a bored gf watching action media. I stick to my original statement, stop being a lame gf to your bf and just do your own thing

It's lib b8.

Diverse cast
White (former main) character always getting put in her place
Majority of the white characters (esp. men) painted in humiliating or demoralizing light
Injected with social politics and agenda

It's a chick flick, it's no wonder you don't like it.

Piper is pretty boring and annoying tbqh. I read somewhere that as a character she's being used as a lure to draw people into thinking they were watching a show solely about her only to see "muh diversity" in the cast. I'll admit I'm interested in seeing where they'll go with this season but I'm not going to get my hopes up

They're all hispanic/black with the white girl in prison clotnes in the middle. So, im guessing the appeal is to see a white person being the minority and in jail, instead of colored ones.

Never wafched this show, though.

Damn her footpussy is delectable

lesbo boobies