CNN Going All Out On Kahn Story Today

Being interviewed again right now:

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Look at this headline holy shit lol

This is getting out of hand 2bh.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

run down for me exactly what happened?

was away for 4 days

Anyone who has been paying attention for more than 5 minutes is going to see this as nothing more than the publicity stunt that it is

Good. Let the left and establishment stick their flag on Mecca; if that's the hill they want to die on, so be it.

I'm tired of seeing that guy. I think it's going to backfire. As long as trump doesn't respond anymore it should be forgotten by Wednesday.

lol, that bitch with the rag head looks dead inside. Truly a religion of peace

>son was killed
>bigot has a chance of being her next president
No wonder she's sad

>Dead muzzie's dad talked shit about Trump.
>Trump wonders out loud why muzzie momma didn't talk
>ZOMGWTFBBQMEDIAFIRESTORM
>Daddy muzzie exposed as Muslim Brotherhood operative who wants sharia law
>Poppa muzzie wants to quit now

>cnn getting btfo by that blond qt3.14

Are these guys Malala's parents by any chance?

They seem cut from the same media whore cloth.

Based Khan. I knew not all Muslims were bad.

This, dumb mother fuckers think repeatedly showing him on TV would keep workingwhen all it does is make more internet dwellers dig into his closet.

unrelated question, is scott adams democrat/liberal or is he just trolling them??

Considering Hillary voted on the war that killed their son.

Oh wait, Thanks for Correcting The Record for me!

.05$ will be deposited into your account.

Unfortunately no this isn't the case. There are people so indoctrinated by left wing media that they'll just gobble whatever they spew up and act like it's proof of something.

t. unfortunately friends with liberals. it's been a trying year

I know reporters/producers/former higher-ups at CNN, AMA.

He's one of us, he just knows how to use persuasion better than most autists.

All trump's fault too

The way he handled that after being baited a bit was idiotic

Ivanka and manafort must be pissed

Why haven't you done your patriotic duty yet and taken them for a helicopter ride?

The jews expect people to believe Trump is attacking this guy on Twitter about his dead son just to be a dick

How many of their wives are you currently having sexual relations with?

He's not liberal. He votes for the DGAF Party - Don't Give A Fuck

.02 cents has been deposited

Well you know.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dnc-angry-muslim-father-trump-basher-khizr-khan-reportedly-ties-muslim-brotherhood-terrorist-organization/

Yeah I guess it makes sense to try to argue with them from "inside" instead of attacking them directly.

Anyways, CNN is fucking boring. not gonna watch this propaganda shit

i can be either
>saddest muslim you"ll ever meet
>twisted fucking poopoo jihad
>

>wants peace
>votes for Hillary

>Islam is a religion of peace
>his son literally died fighting violent Islamic extremists
You can't make this shit up

You're alright, shill.

really makes u think

It's all fine. The media keeps parading this short ugly muzzie guy around thinking it'll hurt Trump. The reality is muzzies are going to be on the mind of independents more and the more you think about slimes the less you want them

This guy has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and was an "international trade lawyer". He's literally a professional globalist shill. Literally.

I'll still be voting trump because I hate Hillary that fucking much and Johnson is Jewish-dick sucking democrat
But I'm highly annoyed by trump's lack of self control here

He lost some uninformed people on the fringe I'm sure

Nice clock Ahmed, want to bring it to CNN and talk about it 24/7?

>the first burka

if she's dressed like that for inauguration, it will be war.

This fucking Kahn story is fucking absurd. Donald made a comment about the wife being not able to speak, and I and I'm sure millions of people watching, interpreted it as the DNC silencing her to keep the narrative on track.

But the race baiters immediatly took it to mean him insulting Islam, which is still a perfectly real thing to say, and started shilling the Donald is complete racist storyline all over again.

It is literally impossible for Donald to say anything, and have the media not twist it to fit the Hillary narrative.

I like her better too when she covers hereself up.

trup should retweet this and write: "I agree"

>trump's lack of self control
Nigger, where the fuck have you been hiding for the past year?

Yep

My suggestion to Trump is ABSOLUTELY NEVER APOLOGIZE.

First of all, Pressident Trump knew exactly what he was doing when he said the remark. I am glad he did. It get's all kinds of free advertizing. Trump is the master of this. Everybody ends up talking about him. Ditto when he criticized the gimpy reporter, ugly women, so-and-so's frightening face, and so on. . . It's a working strategy. And I approve because it works.

Trump has a personality and sense of humor. This plays to that to some extent. His style of non-politically correct and calling out others in their own sympathy gaming, curiously works to redirect attention to Trump.

All this wins white men over to Trump that will further ensure Trumps win. Thank you CNN. Nobody believe you anyway. And Hillary voted for the war the soldier died in, not Trump. Do you think people forget that in this whole affair?

Vote Trump is the solution.

Trump needs to respond with

"i have made sacrifices. you wont hear the media talk about it, of course. I've already had people attempting to kill me because i speak out, you can look it up. I've been made fun of in every way imaginable, my wife and children made fun of, they say the most horrible things. For years I have gotten used to the most horrendous insults, so trust me folks, i've got a pretty thick skin. They hate you when you speak out against them.

Yet when Trump says even the tiniest thing it's headline news for days, despite the wave of Crooked Hillary's rotten past crashing over here and polluting the democratic party. These people are obsessed with me, and its because deep down they want to hear what I say because it means you don't shine a light on their deeds. People say the most hateful and vile things about me, yet i continue to give tremendous rallies and hold very successful press conferences at short notice, because I love you, i love to tell you what's really going on. Crooked Hillary can't even get people to come to her rallies, look at the photos its unbelievable. The media likes to play games, they like to try to catch me out, because you know folks, i put myself out there, i do. its been 280 days since Crooked Hillary held a press conference, because she and the likes of Debbie Wasserman Schulz, who she hired as a reward are scared of the light, shes like a cockroach.

Donald Trump makes mistakes because Donald Trump is involved with his sleeves rolled up, folks. Crooked Hillary is a pedigree figurehead. You need a President who represents you, and I will be your voice".

>was away for 4 days

Same here. And it's weird watching this non story be pushed. I came her once yesterday and saw a post that was like "hurr duurr, just don't know about trump since this khan scandals"
Then today every post is about this khan story.

It's really now obvious how they have script and narrative they are sticking to.

This khan't go on much longer!

Been in these threads religiously since around November or December

There's a difference between this and the Russian comments from last week
Maybe in your head they're equivalent

But they're not

Khan's wife. Meme it 123 GO!

This.

He's maintained public attention by being intentionally inflammatory since June of last year. It works. It hasn't cost him much of anything yet.

no..... no... no Meeser Trump
don't let husband hit me again

Does give the impression of CNN taking muslims side.

I have to drop in on a couple I know about once a week. Business. They're liberals who parrot all the worst sort of msm disinfo. They have cnn on as background noise. This explains a lot.

I'm just saying this one has more bite to it than most
Not some campaign sinker but yes it could do some damage on the fringes

Just highly annoying as someone who wants him to win

Did she flinch? That could make great fucking ammo.

"DNC puts domestic abuser in charge of bashing Trump"

>I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!!!
>I'm saying the word "peace" though
>Therefore I'm talking peace

A Muslim (Khan) and one of his concubines appeared at the DNC last week. Khan spoke of how his son was a hero (which is true) and that Donald has sacrificed nothing (which is not true). The slave/wife did not speak. Trump then tweeted that it was odd that Mrs. Khan was not permitted to speak and much liberal butthurt has ensued.

where did they even find this guy? his son died 12 years ago (allegedly), so what he called up or they were looking for parents of any dead Muslim who would willing to be a political pawn ?

What has Trump sacrificed? Nothing

I would check your digits for that answer.

who voted to send their son to iraq again? trump or hillary? because i forget who is the real reason hes dead

>they were looking for parents of any dead Muslim who would willing to be a political pawn
That one.

This is the same DNC that wheeled out a mentally retarded girl onto the stage to say how much 'Twump hert her fee fees'

They're absolutely fucking shameless.

Probably the same amount that Hillary has sacrificed.

He's probably the only Muslim in the country to have a son die in the war. Muslims only make up about 0.7% of the country. It's not like this will even help the Dems. Most Americans see a Muslim shouting and are automatically put off by it. Especially when he's screaming at a patriot like Trump.

Nice deflection, user. Well done

what has Hillary sacrificed other than the lives of those who died in Benghazi?

if you could take a look at hillary campaign emails you would find a chain of correspondence ordering staffers to find muslim soldiers considered "heroes"

so yes, they actively seek political pawns

convenient they overlooked nidal hassan's family though. shouldnt they get to speak at the dem convention also?

First of all, Khan's son wasn't his father's life to sacrifice (at least not in American culture). Second of all, giving your life is not the only sacrifice one can make. Donald is well-known to help vets and has given plenty of monetary support to our troops. What exactly has Poppa Khan sacrificed?

Seriously. Seeing these anti Hillary Clinton meme threads can be pretty cringeworthy. Especially knowing that those posters think a meme having Hillary shooped as the devil will entice people to ditch her.

her sex life

His reputation you retard. He could've sat on his money and not been a reviled "racist demagogue" but he'd rather take the shit than see his country die a slow communist death

Meme magic got us through the primaries with the real heavy hitters. Hillary and her cronies are light work. Their campaign is staffed with young millennial girls. They stand no chance.

It takes a real asshole/pussy to go to a convention and every news station to talk shit, and then take the high road. I dont care what his son did, he has no character. His son died for this country not him...all he did was provide the sperm

Lol really, that's funny.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE MOOSLEMZ

It's Trump's fault. He didn't have to respond, not at all.

that one chicken

>supporting the woman who voted to send your son to war over the guy who didn't want it in the first place

I'm watching live on TV and the video and audio are off, now they left the video

>Khan spoke of how his son was a hero (which is true)
that dude was a retarded pogue who walked up to a suspected VBIED and got his ass turned inside out. fuck him and his family along with any shitskin "brave american soldiers"

Keep your grape juice off the leather

Wat

So now you have to go to war and risk your life in order to run for office?

What has Hillary sacrificed?

Hundreds of US troops.

No people despise Muslims now.

the weird part is hillary voted for the iraq war

bump

She was running under sniper fire to save Balkan kids, you shitlord!

There are probably parents of soldiers who died in Iraq who are voting Trump

Stupid that some muslim gets all the attention....as usual

>soldiers dad talk peace
Like saying he has a black soul, shame on his family, and making baseless claims. I guess they do say that Muslims are peaceful.