Thank you for your service!

Thank you for protecting our freedoms!

Thank you for making the sacrifice for our freedom! So noble!

Thank you for defending our freedoms from terrorists!

F

Thank you for your sacrifice! You made the ultimate sacrifice for your country! So free!

Wow so much courage in this picture! What a sacrifice!

Check my 6

Thank you for your service! We wouldn't be free without your sacrifice!

Thank you for your service! God bless you for making such a sacrifice for us!

Autism

wow really makes me think!

Thank you for your service! It's because of you that we are free! I'm proud to be an American!

Wow there's so much service in this picture! Thank you for your service! So courageous!

Look at these servicemen! Wow, I feel so proud to be an American!

Thank you for your service! I hope you kill God's enemies to protect our freedoms!

There's so much freedom in this picture I just can't!

Wow so courageous, I thank each and every one of them for their service in sacrificing for the greatest country on God's Earth!

Wow there is just so much liberty and freedom in this picture! So proud of their sacrifice!

I can't believe so many people hate us for our freedoms! These men make the ultimate sacrifice for our country!

I feel so free looking at this picture and seeing so much service! Thank you!

Some of your troops are breddy based tbqhwyf

can't tell if autistic or sarcastic shitposting...

Sarcastic shitposting. Our troops don't protect shit and the very fact that we have a standing army at all undermines our "freedoms."

excited to take your driver's ed course this fall caleb?

You're right, because ISIS, Chinese, Russians, Niggers, and others would be sure to put our well being first.

Fuck off and die you underage fuck.

stay frosty

>niggers
>op is a nigger

dont you have cops to be shooting, jamal?

>muh troops
>the last 2 mass cop shooting were done by veterans
fuck off nigger

Thank you for your service.

Don't get used to carrying a gun though. Once you're stateside, cops will blow your pie hole out your knothole if you even think of it. MERICA!

We created ISIS with our reckless neoconservative policies. By removing Saddam Hussein, who was actually keeping some semblance of control over the region, we created a vacuum of power in the region that ISIS filled; in addition, our high count of collateral damage has produced huge amounts of blowback that produces the very "terror attacks" we see today, if they aren't false flags.

The idea that Russia presents an aggressive threat to America is absurd. Our military is everywhere and we are the most offensive power on the planet. Any country that obtains nuclear weapons or which builds up a strong military does so in reaction to our imperialistic policies of military aggression.

"Niggers" need to stop having money thrown to them. They haven't had the time to progress from being slaves to living in the digital age, for the most part, and so they need to be quarantined and given that chance. Our providing them with welfare does nothing but increase their miserable activities.

Once again, our military doesn't protect shit. It is the problem.

Show some respect shithead.

veterans shouldnt be allowed to own firearms because they arent mentally stable and are responsbile for like 99% of all mass shootings and suicides in this country.

debate me. protip : you cant

Israeli soldiers look awesome!
Thanks fo proddeckin owr freedumbs!
5/4 wai gud!! :D

Anyone call in korean rooftop rangers?

Is that a rape whistle?

we aint like faggot white men all gook males operate and serve.

Looks pretty hot desu

>tfw you realized hijabs were created to protect women from sun damage becuse sunscreen didnt exist

Agreed, however you seem to be directing your anger at the peons as opposed to the special interest elite who actually send them to kill and be killed. What is it you hope to accomplish by doing that?

Then why didn't Egyptian women wear the hijab

They wore headresses and weren't poor bedouins

>Agreed, however you seem to be directing your anger at the peons as opposed to the special interest elite who actually send them to kill and be killed. What is it you hope to accomplish by doing that?
I mean, that wasn't the intent of the thread. I was really poking fun at the stupid people who say "thank you for your service" and who worship our troops as being untouchable crusaders of ultimate freedom who are LITERALLY sacrificing their lives for "our freedom." I was in the military myself.

lol

Thank you 'American'

Have u actually been to one of these memorials?? They are sad as fuck. Made my civilian wife cry and she didn't even know the soldier.

Isis, the chinese, russians and niggers would not be a problem if you kept out of it. for example ISIS only attacks those who attack them first, America could let Russia deal with it and risk russian soldiers.

I've been to Arlington and watched the unknown soldier performance.

I really hate people like you, I really hate that I had to see everything I saw while you sat here and did nothing.

No actually.

I'm currently in. I've always found the whole "thank you for your service" thing really cringe-worthy. My standard response is "thank you for your support". Always feels like both parties involved are supposed to be patting themselves on the back, but I'm always thinking "fuck off idiot".

woah calm down jamal

just put the gun down and walk away from the police station

You're dumb. Saddam had only a few more years to love, he would have been replaced by his son uday by now who would have either started isis on his own considering he was the leader of the fedayeen, or he would have invaded SA or iran again. Saddams Regime was a ticking time bomb, and may have even collapsed before he died, considering the frequency of Kurdish and other militants sowing chaos throughout Iraq. The average infantry soldier was only paid about 4 dollars a month right before the invasion, his military wouldn't have lasted very long anyways. Not only that but he was a huge fucking muslim and everyone ignores that, he wrote a Quran in his own blood, wrote allahu akbar in the flag, and he fucking reinstated Sharia law. So fuck off with your pro saddam bullshit you anti American faggot piece of shit.

Thank you for your service. Last time the army actually did anything to protect America.

Wow dude epic.

Sure. I don't know about any of that, but what I do know is that American forces came into the military East and created a power vacuum that ISIS filled. That's a fact, what you're telling me is speculation.

>boooo hoooo people don't always worship me for the things I did voluntarily, how can I possibly go on?! boo hooo

You did all that for nothing. Fuck you, you chose that.

yes good goy

>it's a "cuck triggered by the military" thread
Was enlisted for 4 years.
Thanks for paying for my college, nerd.

That M4 is dank
Is that an AIMPOINT PRO?
God damn that's sick

You got your pay, so shut the fuck up.

Having been in the military doesn't mean you get your dick sucked for life. It sucks, I know. Deal with it.

thank you for showing the world we need to treat each other more humanely

>muh boogeymenz!!!
lmao why are americans so brainwashed?

Proud of my National Guard Girl.

You weren't exactly forced to sign up, you fucking faggot.

I know you're trying to be sarcastic but it's not working. Just making me more patriotic af breh.

Haha look at that fatass Muslim. No wonder they don't like eating pork, it's like eating one of their own!

Kek

>tfw niece quit girlscouts
>haven't had any somoas in like five years
I would be that happy too if I had some based scout cookies

>tfw watched 13 hrs in benghazi

Literally big alpha white men pushed and ordered around by little jews in suits.

I.e the american special forces in a nutshell. Nothing but Israeli attack dogs.

>mudslime terrorists
>human
Pic one

Is that you, Adam?

Nothing but edgy kids ITT tbqh senpai. Don't let it get you down.

Uneraged faggot detected.

F

I know you're being patronizing, but I legitimately think highly of those who serve to protect us.

So for all those who have served; thank you. I'll join your ranks soon enough.

They don't protect us. They jeopardize our safety by furthering aggressive foreign policy goals.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Fuck off then, doggy.

Why does he cry?

Are the shoes too nice/expensive?

>I'll join your ranks soon enough.

In death?

Just shoot yourself mang. Transporting you to Iraq and back costs money.

From all the posters on Sup Forums I like none as much as the educated American.

I served, and it wasn't to protect you or even this country. I just wanted that big fat GI bill since I don't get to go to college for free since I'm a citizen with white skin.

To all the anons in here, please don't think that all servicemen are pretentious assholes who think they have big dicks because they're "defending freedom". There are many sure, but I was in the military and never once thought of myself as a great person for it, I am against our foreign policy and involvement in other countries affairs. I did it for financial benefits and some adventure outside of college or a boring 9-5, that's about it. Many people are just like me in that regard.

It's really just a pragmatic decision to for benefits, nothing more.

you must be clinton supporter if you're that retarded

I'm a Trump supporter who hopes he brings the troops home from every country in which we have them. He won't, but his noninterventionist utterances are a bonus.

Yes, thank you!!!

cav is gay
airborne is gay
army is gay

but mps can go fuck themselves

>Am veteran.
>No PTSD.
>Three deployments.
>Conceal carry everywhere
>this entire thread is nice b8 tho

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>implying these guys don't do the heavy lifting and hold your hands while you fire a missile and steal the credit

But they aren't our enemies. They are Israel's enemies. Grasp that point. America does not have enemies, it's that we're ruled by greedy fucks who are scared to be called an antisemite by Jews. We have MADE enemies by doing the Zionists' dirty bidding. They hate us because WE invade THEM. WE bomb THEM. WE topple THEIR regimes and sew chaos in THEIR lands.

We are the "evil empire." We are the bad guy. We are the enemy other people fight off.

Everything I said is documented. The fedayeen and the Fallujah militia were the building blocks of isis before we even invaded.

There are other, safer ways of obtaining gibmedats.

Of course an autist wouldn't admit to being an autist.