Pick your seat user

I'll go with 5th row, in the middle.

>sits right next to you

>being this close to the screen
Enjoy your sore necks

that's always fucking creepy.

one time i was on an elliptical at the gym and the entire row of ellipticals (like 20 of them) besides mine were empty and this dude gets on the one right next to me. it creeped me out and i got off and left.

5th row is definitely not too close to the screen

>1 seat

Jonnet vittuun laudalta.

depends on the theatre. in the theatre pictured you see there's quite a lot of room before the 1st row so fifth is totally fine I might even switch to 4th because some creep sat next to me

9th row, middle.

postaa kuva passistas tai painu vittuun huutelemasta

>not right infront of him
i like the screen to take up most of my sight

>rows are numbers
>seats are numbers

Fucking peasants.

That's a cute girl in the front row, fifth from the right

there's more seats than letters in an alphabet and "row d" just sounds weird

What movie are you planning on seeing in theaters next?

do cinemas really allow you to reserve specific seats?

i've never seen this in my entire life. it's always been first come first serve.

welcome to this century. you can buy the ticket on your phone too and don't have to wait in line.

Oh yeah that sounds much weirder than "can I have seats 12 30 please?"

I know I'll go see Dunkirk, whether I'll see something before that I'm not so sure.
I'll have to see what more artsy theatres have in their schedule because I see nothing interesting in this mainstream theatre.

In my country almost everybody books tickets. I find it fucking weird that you would just turn up and take whatever shit seat you're given when you can make your own choice

"I'll take sixteen from the fourth, thanks".
Not that you would ever need to say that out loud in 2017 because you just use your finger to touch it on your phone and walk in the theatre.

War of the Planet of the Apes is probably it for me this year. I may see Justice League

either top left or top right so the option of a quick exit is available if a shooting starts

they unironically lock those doors as soon as the show starts

none of the kinotoriums i've ever been to in NY have reserved seating.

Kinopalatsin 1. sali?

ykkönen näyttää tältä

That sounds a bit Third worldish in this day and age. Just look at . It's easy so why not?

Bolivia, unknown 3rd world country here, we can buy tickets via smartphone and get to choose seats. You can also pre buy your food and drinks and either pick it up when you get inside, or get VIP where a guy takes your food to your seat before the movie starts. We got all this shit in our theaters several years ago. Man and I thought we were behind with the times, in what kind of shithole do you live.

hups. mutta siis kinopalatsissa on tää käytävä meme melkeen joka salissa

to be fair that's probably a some kind of multiplex by the sound of it. I'm sure NY has more old school one screen theatres. the ones I go to that are like that usually don't have any extra shit either, just some crappy printer paper ticket you get. they have like 3 people working so it's not like there's a huge reservation computer system running.

I'll take it over the 3D meme. Fucking overpriced garbage.

>reserve two fat people seats
>not right in the middle
what did they mean by this?

Sounds like the kind of place I expect chronic asturbators to hang out

My nigga

scape (1) is pretty fucking great as long as it's not a 3D viewing obviously but it rarely is in 2017. the audio is pretty nifty and the seats are super comfy. every seat is a "vip seat"

new york state.

we have regal cinemas where i live. they have giant multiplex theaters in fact the one i go to has 18 screens and two floors. it's just always been general admission.

8-23 best spot.
8-22 for my falcon and 8-24 for my snacks

do american mall multiplexes have big screens and smaller screens or is it just 18 times the same thing?

we have an imax screen, and then it goes from really big to fairly small.

how's watching actual movies in IMAX? it's the only thing we don't have here. I've been to one in Boston a couple of times but it was always documentaries and it was fun, but the idea of watching a proper movie on it feels really weird. isn't the aspect ratio totally different?

row 12, seat 1, 3D screaning please.

Itsehän käyn vain Orionissa

I always sit in the back so I can watch for the pesky teens and blacks that cause trouble and tell them to shut up from a distance

also nobody behind me to be annoying

also i'm a virgin

Very back to the right so that I can jerk off in peace to the latest animated picture from japan

vois itekin käydä 2 viikon päästä, ei oikeen pyöri finnkinossa mitään mielenkiintosta mitä ei olis jo nähnyt.
harmi kun kalliossa ei taida olla enää yhtäkään leffateatteria

Nauti että siellä on edes Orionin tasoinen paikka. Asun itse Oulussa ja elokuvakulttuuri on ihan alhaalla täällä.

kino engel ja kino tapiola on myös jees. ei heti tule muita mieleen mitä ei finnkino omistaisi.

Tikkurilan elokuvateatteri on paras OK!

horsefuckers pls go