This is my first ever post on Sup Forums, I've been posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums since 2012

This is my first ever post on Sup Forums, I've been posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums since 2012

This is the best show on TV, and your board sucks compared to the two aforementioned boards

So you're a redittor? Sage

I sincerely hope it's your last post, mongoloid

post-2015 Sup Forums is terrible and full of newfags and normalfags

>he's a Sup Forums poster
>"no YOU'RE reddit!"

your board gets mercilessly mocked on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums. To such an extent that I finally had to come see the cuckoldry for myself after all these years

Only included the best show on TV so this thread would be """"on-topic"""""

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>not Reddit
Just end it my man

I don't necessarily disagree, but it's not like Sup Forumsacks who've been posting for years are just going to disappear and surrender it to the normies. /r/thedonald is a cancer that Sup Forums is trying to fight off

But from what I hear Sup Forums is even more cucked

>2012

Go back to your safe space

>This is the best show on TV
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the election brought a lot of newfags to Sup Forums because so many articles were written about it during the campaign

we destroyed shia's life, what did Sup Forums do?

(although just to be clear i post on Sup Forums more than Sup Forums)

Workaholics was good for a coupla seasons but it slowly and surely fell and fell hard
the last season was almost insultingly bad
and honestly, even as a workaholics fan, i'm just so tired of seeing the three show up in movies and shows. Especially blake that curly headed cunt

u mad?

The first season was magic. Second and third seasons were good.

After that I had become too attached to the show to be too critical of the guys. Overall I still think it's a really funny show.

>we

You don't belong on this site.

Anybody who sees this thread is presumed to be a regular Sup Forums poster/visitor

Making you a huge faggot

man that last episode hit me by surprise . had no idea they were done

Doesn't matter.

You are one of the 'we' guys. Back in the day you would have been mocked and stopped posting out of embarrassment.

But this board as well as all of Sup Forums is just a less organized version of R*ddit these days, so you will never understand this.

>implying Sup Forums didn't literally track down the location of shia's faggy flag
>implying numerous Sup Forumsacks didn't play a role in tracking it down, myself included
yeah, we

now fuck off and post a movie review lmao

That's what I'm saying, you will never understand why 'we' was always mocked by oldfags because you don't belong here.

Just go back to your containment board with flags and ID's, or better yet were you belong even more, on R*ddit.

Sup Forums is worse than ever because of all the r/thedonald cancer that came over to Sup Forums and is now metastasizing all over the rest of Sup Forums.

this place is terminal.

It's a good show, but...

>implying I've ever posted on plebbit
I lurked for years before I ever posted on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, paid my dues

/r/thedonald has infected numerous boards apparently

I HATE THIS SHOW IT TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH because i can't get a job they say they'll call but they never do ;_;

>reddit spacing

>Yo, this thing is comlet shite, bro. Yeah, they talk about it there, they told me, bro. So, like, dont even talk to me rn
You sound like a complete pretender shallow personality, user.

anons have been spacing long before reddit got created

i shall now do spacing because i enjoy annoying you

hi

and hello

I thoroughly enjoyed Workaholics as well. If you like shows where the characters are generally stupid assholes yet likeable and funny I would recommend Trailer Park Boys and Its always Sunny in Philadelphia. They too have the characters cook up crazy schemes that all tie together in the end yet amount to nothing, but Workaholics did have a lot of original plots and the boss is the best character.

>posts on THE most cucked board on Sup Forums (Sup Forums) and is so much of a newfaggot he wasn't even there when it was good
>talking shit about anyone

Just go back to R*ddit, faggot. It's just like your cancerous general threads, but over there they're called "subr*ddits"

Lurk more, faggot

The jokes not funny any more, have you ever thought it would be better to try and engage in some form of discussion? Many others already shitposted your same hilarious joke.

only idiots who don't understand the art of aesthetic posting chunk all of their post into a single post

SKEEEEEEEEUUUPPP

YOU AIN LISSENEN TO ME SKEEUP

The only hilarious joke is your cancerous subreddit of a board, faggot. Posters like you killed Sup Forums

First season was okay.
I want to fuck Alice.

>implying
I posted and couldnt help but notice everyone telling OP to go to redit think they're being oh so hilarious and original.

You're the retard that actually thought OP wanted a discussion

It was actually God tier comedy for 2 seasons and then it dropped off hard, I think the guys stopped caring and were just in it for the cash after a while. Season 3 was hit and miss. Season 4 was absolute shit, but that episode with Bill that parodies Die Hard was God Tier.

>Sup Forums internet board-wars brah - pawned so many noobs in my thread last night brah it was epin. Sucked the thiccest dix and post the the best memes. Sup Forums is always right, u mad ?